The woman behind the Iowa Caucus fail is another Obama Democrat.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Tara MacGowan spear headed the use of "Shadow", the untested app that failed spectacularly in Iowa. But wait there is more! She heads a "non-profit" called ACRONYM that is planning on spending $75 Million to attack President Trump in a digital ad blitz. Democrats are blowing the whistle as ACRONYM's structure is a collection of murky for profits and non profits. Here is a Politico article on Macgowan.

Angry Dems unload on operative atop the digital empire that broke Iowa

Dirty Obama/Clinton dems even cheat other dems...buuuuaaaahahahahaha

Everything related to Obama is corrupt as hell...nice job first black president....

Here we go with the "smearing" of Democrats. Do you "haters" sleep at night? What's wrong now. I have some warm tea - with a hint of Vodka. Have some? It will calm you guys down.[emoji6]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Here we go with the "smearing" of Democrats. Do you "haters" sleep at night? What's wrong now. I have some warm tea - with a hint of Vodka. Have some? It will calm you guys down.[emoji6]

Not smearing Dems at all. Reporting factually about corrupt democrat LEADERS.

Big difference .

Why do you need a vodka-based sleep aid? Perhaps to quiet the voice of President Trump echoing in your mind? I sleep great, no need for vodka.

I think the problem in Iowa was not the app, but just a new way of electioneering for the dems. Without someone like Hillary to rig the prelims they have to think for themselves and none of them are use to that.

Forum List

Back