The White race, created by black genetic mad scientist .

I will sacrifice my life and marriage to mate with any race of woman to create the perfect PC ebony and ivory we live together in perfect harmony sex melting pot.

If the women of this world truly want peace they must place their desire on my manly mantle.

Whew!! :lol: Too bad every human being couldn't be genetically altered to be clear, yeah see-thru, then we'd be 'racist' about something else. Now there's a vision! :eek:

Well at least one thing good could come out of being 'Clear', No Airport X-Ray Scanners would be necessary. Visits to the docs would be easier, and best of all both men and women could see what their getting up front. :lol:

God is a Black man , and he created all races of the face of the Earth.!!:razz:

Perhaps. And then our great Moma Lucy bore her universal human seed and saything or something unto her children "run, run like hell out of Africa as the property values will decline in the next million or so years."

I must tell you people that don't belive me to first read "Message to the Black man" by Elijah Mohamad. In this book you will read about the black mad scientist Jacob. This is the name of the man that created the White race. Yes!, I said you white people were created as part of genetic experiment gone out of control.

We all know that all of the races on the Earth originated on the African continent. Jacob
created the white race as part of a breeding experiment gone out of control. He kept breeding albino offspring with other albino offspring Until eventually he had a white race of people.

These white people became very unruly, and would not obey the laws of Jacob.They would sleep with Dogs, and they practiced homosexuality. Eventually , Jacob told them they had to leave Africa for Europe. They were expelled from the African continent.

This is a partial story of how the white race was made by Blacks in Africa, many thousands of years ago.:razz:
P.S. This is one of the reasons you still see Albinos in Africa today.!!:eek:

If you guys want some hilarity, listen to 52nd try and explain genetics.

Hey 52nd, do you know how melanin contributes to race and how it differs in whites and blacks?

If you do, then I'd be interested to know how people who have a genetic deficiency in making melanin went on to become the white race.

I must tell you people that don't belive me to first read "Message to the Black man" by Elijah Mohamad. In this book you will read about the black mad scientist Jacob. This is the name of the man that created the White race. Yes!, I said you white people were created as part of genetic experiment gone out of control.

We all know that all of the races on the Earth originated on the African continent. Jacob
created the white race as part of a breeding experiment gone out of control. He kept breeding albino offspring with other albino offspring Until eventually he had a white race of people.

These white people became very unruly, and would not obey the laws of Jacob.They would sleep with Dogs, and they practiced homosexuality. Eventually , Jacob told them they had to leave Africa for Europe. They were expelled from the African continent.

This is a partial story of how the white race was made by Blacks in Africa, many thousands of years ago.:razz:

He also said there was going to be a space ship that comes here to get all the black people on board then they were going to destroy this earth.

Elijah was a con man. A door to door salesman con man. Period. Wallace D. was more real to tell you the truth and the FOI was basically a black KKK organization that started out with the intention of separatism.

They took advantage of the fact that black/white relations sucked back then...(well moreso than today), and basically said ALL white people were the devil. Cult like really.

I was called a racist and given a neg rep from xsited1 for the last post. Anyone agree or is this guy on his period? Pussy.

Go read some science for a change.

We are all africans no matter what our skin color is.

So why do you hate your own brothers and sisters?

This is a good question.....

I've always wondered why the so called "native American's" claim that they developed here when science clearly shows we all came from Africa. Of course I also wonder why so called "Asians" have slanted eyes and why Europeans are white and Africans are black....

Europeans are white and fair because they evolved in climates where there was less sun and there was a selective pressure to be fair skin and vice versa for Africans.

Hey 52nd, do you know how melanin contributes to race and how it differs in whites and blacks?

If you do, then I'd be interested to know how people who have a genetic deficiency in making melanin went on to become the white race.

Whites, became white by way of beastiality. White people were told not to sleep with dogs, and not to eat certain foods,ie,Pork. White people disobeyed these rules, and thus contracted leprosey, and white skin.Thus they were told to leave Africa, and head to Europe , which had a climate that was better for the white race to survive given their white skin.The African sun, was harming white people.It was to hot for them to live in Africa.Some whites had very small amounts of Melanin in their skin, but not a lot.
Its a genetic defect as to why whites do not have melanin in their skin, a mutation, as is blond hair and blue eyes is also a genetic mutation.

Why is this in the race section? This belongs in the conspiracy section with all the other crazy bullshit people believe. Can the mods please put this thread where it belongs?

I was called a racist and given a neg rep from xsited1 for the last post. Anyone agree or is this guy on his period? Pussy.

I didn't even see this until now! Here's another neg-rep for your racist ass. Suck it up, racist. Take the hood off now and then and try to see the light. Until you apologize for your racist bs, I'll keep negging you.

Whites, became white by way of beastiality. White people were told not to sleep with dogs, and not to eat certain foods,ie,Pork. White people disobeyed these rules, and thus contracted leprosey, and white skin.Thus they were told to leave Africa, and head to Europe , which had a climate that was better for the white race to survive given their white skin.The African sun, was harming white people.It was to hot for them to live in Africa.Some whites had very small amounts of Melanin in their skin, but not a lot.
Its a genetic defect as to why whites do not have melanin in their skin, a mutation, as is blond hair and blue eyes is also a genetic mutation.

I love how the overall implication of your retarded thread is that white people are inferior to black people. If thats true, why are white people smarter, more successful and less violent than black people? Why are white nations leaps and bounds ahead of every single black nation? Why are white communities safer than black communities? Why are white children better socially and intellectually than black children? Why does your race suck so bad in every catagory, while white people are superior (to black people anyway) in every catagory?

Get the fuck out of here man. You belong to the crappiest race on the planet. Deal with it.

Last edited:

He also said there was going to be a space ship that comes here to get all the black people on board then they were going to destroy this earth.

Elijah was a con man. A door to door salesman con man. Period. Wallace D. was more real to tell you the truth and the FOI was basically a black KKK organization that started out with the intention of separatism.

They took advantage of the fact that black/white relations sucked back then...(well moreso than today), and basically said ALL white people were the devil. Cult like really.

Indeed he said all of that...and some even worse than that!

Not sure why you got a NegRep for speaking truth. Perhaps this person has not read and of Elijah Muhammed's writings? :eusa_think:

I didn't even see this until now! Here's another neg-rep for your racist ass. Suck it up, racist. Take the hood off now and then and try to see the light. Until you apologize for your racist bs, I'll keep negging you.

Hint: Read some of Elijah Muhammed's works before you continue that NegRep campaign.

Sincerely, your friend,

Jeny

Forum List

Back