The White House will 'look into' Fox News' worrisome decision to stop broadcasting Trump's rallies

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
President Trump called into Shannon Bream's Fox News night show Wednesday night, after his latest campaign-style rally, this one in Erie, Pennsylvania, but Fox News did not broadcast the rally itself. Fox News also stuck with its usual nighttime lineup on Tuesday night, even as Trump gave shout-outs to the hosts during his unaired speech in Council Bluffs, Iowa — even C-SPAN cut away for other news. (MSNBC and CNN mostly stopped broadcasting Trump's rallies months ago.) Republicans are getting worried that with the midterms less than a month away, Trump "is losing a prime-time megaphone to his base," Politico reports.

A senior White House official told Politico that officials planned "to look into" Fox News deciding to cut away from presidential rallies, suggesting that Bill Shine, the White House communications director and former Fox News president, would get in touch with his former colleagues. But Politico already did that, and the answer seems to be a combination or low ratings, the repetitive and scripted nature of Trump's speeches, the loss of revenue from commercials, and some discomfort with handing over the network's prime time to the president, even a simpatico president like Trump. - Source
`
I guess even fox now realizes that Americans are getting tired of his bloviated bullshit.
`

`
President Trump called into Shannon Bream's Fox News night show Wednesday night, after his latest campaign-style rally, this one in Erie, Pennsylvania, but Fox News did not broadcast the rally itself. Fox News also stuck with its usual nighttime lineup on Tuesday night, even as Trump gave shout-outs to the hosts during his unaired speech in Council Bluffs, Iowa — even C-SPAN cut away for other news. (MSNBC and CNN mostly stopped broadcasting Trump's rallies months ago.) Republicans are getting worried that with the midterms less than a month away, Trump "is losing a prime-time megaphone to his base," Politico reports.

A senior White House official told Politico that officials planned "to look into" Fox News deciding to cut away from presidential rallies, suggesting that Bill Shine, the White House communications director and former Fox News president, would get in touch with his former colleagues. But Politico already did that, and the answer seems to be a combination or low ratings, the repetitive and scripted nature of Trump's speeches, the loss of revenue from commercials, and some discomfort with handing over the network's prime time to the president, even a simpatico president like Trump. - Source
`
I guess even fox now realizes that Americans are getting tired of his bloviated bullshit.
`
No.....the owners of Fox are foreign liberals.....and most journalists are liberals.
That's why Fox isn't broadcasting Trump rallies live all of the time.

`

`
`
When I saw his little boy voice begging Mommy for an answer to the false charges against him, I looked for a place to hide my head. I pray no other nation saw that. Especially how so many Americans picked up their leader's theme and pass it on with blind devotion. Yuk!

`

`
`

They showed the lock her up on MSNBC, along with his BS the next day. Not the whole rally , just parts of it. Who could stand to watch the whole rally.

`

`
`

t.jpg

As you were . . .

Trump rallies are the perfect example of "Same shit, different day."

Why broadcast the same tripe over and over again. Fox's decision is no surprise.

`

`
`

View attachment 221879

As you were . . .
I AM 'as I were'! And so is Trump 'as he were'. That's why he doesn't like me. To paraphrase Laura Ingraham..I wish he would just "Shut Up and go back to Cheating his Business Associates" like he always did.

`

`
`

View attachment 221879

As you were . . .
I AM 'as I were'! And so is Trump 'as he were'. That's why he doesn't like me. To paraphrase Laura Ingraham..I wish he would just "Shut Up and go back to Cheating his Business Associates" like he always did.

Your Left, your Left, your Left, Right oh you Wrong.

It's the morning coffee/nicotine ascension, really, I swear.

`

`
`

View attachment 221879

As you were . . .

Wrong about what?

`

`
`
No.....the owners of Fox are foreign liberals.....and most journalists are liberals.
Doubling down on stupid again I see.

`

`
`

View attachment 221879

As you were . . .

Wrong about what?

It's me, not you. Calling down . . . the FALCO

`

`
`
That's right...they are all......all...against the Right.

A lot of my brothers and my sister were at that rally in Council Bluffs last night, that's where they live.

It's family, so, you know, I don't really say anything to em about it. None of my business.

Doubling down on stupid again I see.
`
You expected something factual or intelligent? It's not just a single source reporting this; Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News - Even C-Span has been shortening coverage's of his so-called, self-serving speeches and news conferences.
No I did not expect something factuall out of mudwhistle but I figure even a blind squirill gets a nut some times. I am pretty interested I your set up. How long have you had your battery bank? How often do they cycle out and have the batteries improved since you have installed solar and wind?

`

`
`
That's right...they are all......all...against the Right.
Yup.
When they go low, Kick em.

Forum List

Back