The "white house" COVID CHIEF issues a "DIRE WARNING" everyone.

The AP Interview: US 'vulnerable' to COVID without new shots

ZEKE MILLER

Thu, May 12, 2022, 3:58 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — White House COVID-19 coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha issued a dire warning Thursday that the U.S. will be increasingly vulnerable to the coronavirus this fall and winter if Congress doesn't swiftly approve new funding for more vaccines and treatments.

In an Associated Press interview, Jha said Americans' immune protection from the virus is waning, the virus is adapting to be more contagious and booster doses for most people will be necessary — with the potential for enhanced protection from a new generation of shots.

His warning came as the White House said there could be up to 100 million infections from the virus later this year — and as President Joe Biden somberly ordered flags to half-staff to mark 1 million deaths.

Yeah here they are again everyone. Marching to the orders. Pushing the shots again cause of that disease that no one gives a shit about but i can promise you the circus fleas will comply. THEY WILL COMPLY.

THEY WILL COMPLY. THEY WILL COMPLY. THEY WILL COMPLY. THEY WILL COMPLY.

F* boosters. Like any bug, as it mutates it may become more contagious but also becomes weaker.

People I know in real life still invoking The Incantation:

"I a vaxxed and boosted and I have Covid for the third time but I'm grateful for the vaccine. This time I'm sick as a dog, I have terrible congestion and pinkeye and I am getting every other virus around too, but without the vaccine I'm sure it would be so much worse."

It's not a medical treatment. It's a Sacrament with an Incantation.

Because it's a religion.
They say the incantation while vaxed and boosted and driving to the COVID testing site with a mask on.

Forum List

Back