The Weaponization Of January 6

Watch me obliterate you without a bit of vulgarity....

ā€œVIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad ā€˜Operativesā€™ Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

A new video exposed by Gateway Pundit shows suspicous black-clad figures on the steps of the Capitol building on 1/6.ā€ VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad 'Operatives' Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

ā€˜Leftist Antifa Among Mob Storming US Capitolā€™

ā€“ Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.ā€ https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

Biden voters are well practiced.

. ā€œNo one can point to any statement from President Trump calling upon his supporters to storm the Capitol, much less to stage a coup against the U.S. government, but it doesnā€™t matter anymore. The establishment media and the social media giants are insisting that he incited the attack on the Capitol and was trying to install himself as a dictator by means of a guy with a buffalo horn hat and some other dopes and wingnuts, and if you donā€™t believe it, youā€™re a racist, bigoted, MAGA-hat-wearing fascist who deserves to be silenced along with the president, and soon will be. But itā€™s clear who the real fascists are, and they are exploiting their Reichstag Fire moment to the fullest.ā€ The Left Is Enjoying Its Reichstag Fire Moment

ā€œVideo Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence
Violence by Antifa on the south side where Trump supporters were told to March to. Supporters stopped the breakage but he started again later. MSM keeps saying itā€™s Trump http://supporters.itā€™s not.

ā€œBLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa ā€œactivists,ā€ according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.ā€

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.ā€ BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

ā€œJames, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the Presidentā€™s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: ā€œIā€™m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ā€˜riotā€™ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthanā€™s.ā€

ā€¦every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing ā€œactivistsā€ incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this ā€œfalse flagā€ attack in order to push for impeachment.ā€ James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

ā€œVerified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brotherā€™s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofskyā€™s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.ā€

Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

Totally boring. , I rarely read what you say and I am definitely not going to waste my time on some long bullshit comment from you, You are just a waste of bandwidth,

I sure took you to the woodshed, huh?

Must still be stinging.

Face it.....it really wasn't difficult.
aren't you getting just a little embarrassed you're pounding your chest claiming some sort of win and the more I bury your ass the more you claim that you are a winner, while literally every person here is calling you an idiot? You just can't realize how much fun we are having at your "I'm never wrong routine. " If you don't contribute you are gone , say go ahead.

Totally boring. , I rarely read what you say and I am definitely not going to waste my time on some long bullshit comment from you, You are just a waste of bandwidth,
SO you admit that you have no cognizant reply

aren't you getting just a little embarrassed you're pounding your chest claiming some sort of win and the more I bury your ass the more you claim that you are a winner, while literally every person here is calling you an idiot? You just can't realize how much fun we are having at your "I'm never wrong routine. " If you don't contribute you are gone , say go ahead.
Who is ā€œwe?ā€

YOU yourself and you

Still hurts, huh?

Excellent.

Spoken like a true Nazi.

Well....your party already has experience putting American citizens in concentration camps.

.....Hitler's friend, FDR, called them just what they were:

"They were forcibly removed to 10 concentration camps. The government officially called them ā€œrelocation centers,ā€ but Roosevelt himself used the words ā€œconcentration campā€ in a recommendation as early as 1936, as did a military proposal in 1942. The occupants were kept behind barbed wire, and armed guards kept them from leaving."
FDRā€™s concentration camps were a warning, not a model

Again?
".....Roosevelt himself used the words ā€œconcentration campā€ in a recommendation as early as 1936, as did a military proposal in 1942."

Executive Order 9066
was a United States presidential executive order signed and issued during World War II by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt on February 19, 1942. This order authorized the Secretary of War to prescribe certain areas as military zones, clearing the way for the incarceration of Japanese Americans, German Americans, and Italian Americans in U.S. concentration camps. Executive Order 9066 - Wikipedia
Spoken like a person with so little self-awareness, they canā€™t even tell when theyā€™re being mocked! :rolleyes-41:

Still hurts, huh?

Excellent.
I told you no more nothing comments , you are gone. It has been a joy playing with you, You were worn, but you are just too ridiculous to do anything except act stupid.It has been a slice , Good bye my favorite q anon whore.

You have to have some rhyme and reason here. When you have a person who offers nothing except wasted bandwidth, you have to dump them. It is the only way that this forum will be tolerable with these liars.

Politichick just insisted that she had to go and no matter how hard I tried to keep her here she just insisted. So we say goodbye to her and hope she finds happiness in her make believe.

I told you no more nothing comments , you are gone. It has been a joy playing with you, You were worn, but you are just too ridiculous to do anything except act stupid.It has been a slice , Good bye my favorite q anon whore.

I whipped you good, huh?

Try another Democrat lie and I'll do it every time.

I don't get what's going on w/ last few posters but I guess I'll mosey along

it doesn't look like PoliticalChic left, though...

hope not..

Spoken like a person with so little self-awareness, they canā€™t even tell when theyā€™re being mocked! :rolleyes-41:
Jesus said Love your neighbor as yourself.

Are you loving this person?

kinda doesn't look like it... (but I have faith in you :) )

He also said to turn the other cheek... small wars end up becoming big ones....

Always remember this rule, and you won't go wrong.....Democrats lie about everything.
always remember?

I was the one who originated that comment!

of course... no one had to be told...

All they had to do was watch cnn... then watch newsmax and compare... Few people do that, I am sure... but

cnn has been sued... several times..4 lying

anyway, I must be getting tired... I forgot the most important thing I was going to say.... sigh... maybe it wasnt' so important after all

Forum List

Back