The Weaponization Of January 6

It's amazing how, in the face of irrefutable proof that she lied, the brain dead Democrat slaves will continue with the lie.

Remember her account of how close to death she was on Jan6???????????????????

“….Cortez is doubling down on ditzy, having come under fire for her Mittyesque claims of a near-death experience on January 6. As it turns out, she wasn’t even in the Capitol building during last month’s riot. Instead, she was safely tucked away in the Cannon House office building, which, according to Google maps, is four-tenths of a mile and a seven-minute walk from the Capitol.
So much for “almost” being “murdered.”
As Fox News’s Sam Dorman reports, “The controversy erupted after the New York congresswoman posted a video in which she described a confrontation with Capitol Police at her office, which … is located in the Cannon building, which is accessible through underground tunnels connected to the Capitol as well as via a short stroll down a walkway and across the street. … In response to the incident, the congresswoman said: ‘I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive.’”
AOC Doubles Down on Ditzy

You'd think that after some 50 of the lies and hoaxed that have been exposed, these dolts would catch on.....

.......instead.....every new lie......hook, line, and sinker.

1654815221879.png

Sure looks like a fine Democrat candidate to me!!!!!!!

WHY is THE RIGHT LYING ABOUT AOC EXPERIENCE ON JAn 6th

It's amazing how, in the face of irrefutable proof that she lied, the brain dead Democrat slaves will continue with the lie.

Remember her account of how close to death she was on Jan6???????????????????

“….Cortez is doubling down on ditzy, having come under fire for her Mittyesque claims of a near-death experience on January 6. As it turns out, she wasn’t even in the Capitol building during last month’s riot. Instead, she was safely tucked away in the Cannon House office building, which, according to Google maps, is four-tenths of a mile and a seven-minute walk from the Capitol.
So much for “almost” being “murdered.”
As Fox News’s Sam Dorman reports, “The controversy erupted after the New York congresswoman posted a video in which she described a confrontation with Capitol Police at her office, which … is located in the Cannon building, which is accessible through underground tunnels connected to the Capitol as well as via a short stroll down a walkway and across the street. … In response to the incident, the congresswoman said: ‘I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive.’”
AOC Doubles Down on Ditzy

You'd think that after some 50 of the lies and hoaxed that have been exposed, these dolts would catch on.....

.......instead.....every new lie......hook, line, and sinker.

View attachment 655932

Sure looks like a fine Democrat candidate to me!!!!!!!
Total waste of BANDWIDTH total lie.

OK...Ok.....time to embarrass you further:

How many of these did you believe and continue to parrot??????

Let's let normal folks determine if these Democrat pronoucements were lies and hoaxes.....and where you fit in.

“… I would like to call attention to the principle of jurisprudence “Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” (False in one thing, false in all). Although written in Latin, it’s English common law from the early 17th century, stating that “a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.”

www.theepochtimes.com

Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

Commentary John Durham, the man chosen by former Attorney General William Barr as special counsel to unearth possible ...
www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

1649370529031.png

1649370550310.png

WHY is THE RIGHT LYING ABOUT AOC EXPERIENCE ON JAn 6th

Only the Democrats lie.

How's this?

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

I bet you voted for him, huh?????

Only the Democrats lie.

How's this?

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

I bet you voted for him, huh?????
GEE I wonder what this has to do with AOC's experience on JAN 6th. Falling apart pore Q anon whore.

Never fails....I eviscerate one of the dunces and the language devolves to the level of their intellect.h

Did you say Trump Era????

This?

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.

1654815707505.png

Take the one-question IQ test: who'd you vote for???????

AOC made it totally clear that she was in her office and that her office was not in the capital, the police still came into her section to put them in a holding room to protect them and they explained what the scum were doing at the capital . Like the q anon whore they shit and pissed on the floor of the capital , these are this clowns right wing heroes. and yes I personally saw The q anon whore shit on the capital floor.

AOC made it totally clear that she was in her office and that her office was not in the capital, the police still came into her section to put them in a holding room to protect them and they explained what the scum were doing at the capital . Like the q anon whore they shit and pissed on the floor of the capital , these are this clowns right wing heroes. and yes I personally saw The q anon whore shit on the capital floor.

I'd like to stay and continue wiping up the floor with you....but I have the Yankee game, and the big Ranger game....

OK.....one more slap across the back of your noggin.....

‘Get a therapist, honey!’ Tucker Carlson responds to AOC’s narcissistic fear of being raped on Jan 6th​

Fox News host Tucker Carlson isn’t letting New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez slide on her unsubstantiated, arguably narcissistic belief that the Jan. 6th rioters would have raped her if they’d had the chance.

Speaking Thursday on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” he questioned the validity of her recently made hyperbolic claim and also asked how the left would have reacted had someone on the right accused Black Lives Matter rioters of being wannabe rapists.

To really deliver the point home, he framed the congresswoman’s bizarre belief around the death of Ashli Babbitt, a Jan. 6th rioter who was allegedly killed without warning.

“Occasionally Sandy Cortez tells us about her lived experience on Jan. 6th. During a recent special on CNN, Sandy Cortez — does she ever stop talking about herself, by the way — she explained she wasn’t simply afraid of being murdered by Ashli Babbitt. She was also worried about being raped,” he said.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Get a therapist, honey!' Tucker Carlson responds to AOC's narcissistic fear of being raped on Jan 6th

Tucker Carlson tore about Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's narcissistic belief that the Jan. 6th rioters wanted to rape her.
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

www.air.tv

Tucker Carlson Tonight (clip): AIR.TV

www.air.tv
www.air.tv

But......she wasn't even there.

Democrats lie about everything.

Did you say Trump Era????

This?

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.

View attachment 655933

Take the one-question IQ test: who'd you vote for???????
Anyone can nominate "
In recent rallies, President Donald Trump has repeatedly conflated winning a Nobel Peace Prize with being nominated for one, and has wrongly faulted the media for ignoring his nomination after making former President Barack Obama’s nomination in 2009 “the biggest story I’ve ever seen.”

The media attention for Obama came after he won the Nobel Peace Prize. Trump has been nominated, but that’s not the “big thing” he makes it out to be. There are 318 candidates for the Nobel Peace Prize for 2020 — 211 are individuals and 107 organizations.

Any one of thousands of people can nominate someone for the prestigious award. And two people have come forward saying they nominated Trump.

But on its website, the Nobel committee warns not to attach too much importance to a nomination.

“Any person or organization can be nominated by anyone eligible to nominate,” the committee states. The Norwegian Nobel Committee has no input into submissions, though it decides who actually wins the prize. “To simply be nominated is therefore not an endorsement or extended honour to imply affiliation with the Nobel Peace Prize or its related institutions,” the committee states.

Nonetheless, Trump has touted the nomination repeatedly at campaign rallies, on Twitter and in TV ads."

I'd like to stay and continue wiping up the floor with you....but I have the Yankee game, and the big Ranger game....

OK.....one more slap across the back of your noggin.....

‘Get a therapist, honey!’ Tucker Carlson responds to AOC’s narcissistic fear of being raped on Jan 6th​

Fox News host Tucker Carlson isn’t letting New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez slide on her unsubstantiated, arguably narcissistic belief that the Jan. 6th rioters would have raped her if they’d had the chance.

Speaking Thursday on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” he questioned the validity of her recently made hyperbolic claim and also asked how the left would have reacted had someone on the right accused Black Lives Matter rioters of being wannabe rapists.

To really deliver the point home, he framed the congresswoman’s bizarre belief around the death of Ashli Babbitt, a Jan. 6th rioter who was allegedly killed without warning.

“Occasionally Sandy Cortez tells us about her lived experience on Jan. 6th. During a recent special on CNN, Sandy Cortez — does she ever stop talking about herself, by the way — she explained she wasn’t simply afraid of being murdered by Ashli Babbitt. She was also worried about being raped,” he said.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Get a therapist, honey!' Tucker Carlson responds to AOC's narcissistic fear of being raped on Jan 6th

Tucker Carlson tore about Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's narcissistic belief that the Jan. 6th rioters wanted to rape her.
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

www.air.tv

Tucker Carlson Tonight (clip): AIR.TV

www.air.tv
www.air.tv

But......she wasn't even there.

Democrats lie about everything.
Running off with your tail between your legs are you, didn't expect anything different from a loser. BYE!!!!!!

"There were no 12,000 riots, arsons and assaults."

Watch me prove I'm never wrong, while enjoying ramming that lie back down your lying throat:

"Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations —

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter - The Frontier Post

In your face, booooooooyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Not many people here are stupid enough to post evidence they're full of shit so I commend you for doing that.

In order to hide the 12 thousand riots, arsons, assaults that the Democrats produced

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots...

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.​

• Love
Reactions: IM2
"There were no 12,000 riots, arsons and assaults."

Watch me prove I'm never wrong, while enjoying ramming that lie back down your lying throat:

"Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations —

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter - The Frontier Post

In your face, booooooooyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Lol! The Frontier Post?

You just fucked up. Because I read the ACLED Information.

CLASS IS IN SESSION.

The longstanding crisis of police violence and structural racism in America hit a new flashpoint this year. On 25 May 2020, Minneapolis police officers arrested George Floyd, a 46-year-old Black man, for allegedly using a counterfeit $20 bill. One officer pinned Floyd to the ground and kneeled on his neck for eight minutes and 15 seconds, killing him. Other officers looked on (BBC, 16 July 2020).
Floyd’s death prompted a surge of demonstrations associated with the Black Lives Matter (BLM)2 movement that quickly spread from Minneapolis throughout the country. Between 26 May, the day after Floyd’s death, and 22 August, ACLED records over 7,750 demonstrations linked to the BLM movement across more than 2,440 locations in all 50 states and Washington, DC.

NATIONWIDE DEMONSTRATIONS​

While the US has long been home to a vibrant protest environment, demonstrations surged to new levels in 2020. Between 24 May and 22 August, ACLED records more than 10,600 demonstration events across the country. Over 10,100 of these — or nearly 95% — involve peaceful protesters. Fewer than 570 — or approximately 5% — involve demonstrators engaging in violence. Well over 80% of all demonstrations are connected to the Black Lives Matter movement or the COVID-19 pandemic.

AN OVERWHELMINGLY PEACEFUL MOVEMENT

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,6 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests.

You need to quit posting that alt right bullshit thinking that it's fact. Every time I come in one of your threads, I get a laugh because you actually think you're doing something when in reality I probably should be arrested for beating a woman like I beat your ass.

Is this what an Ivy league education produces? These are supposed to be elite schools? Maybe we're looking to the wrong schools for intelligence because my Big 12 education beats the shit out your ivy league one.

And aren't you supposed to be the model minority, the highly intelligent smarter than we dumb black folks Asian? You're an idiot, a flaming fool, a dumb ass. You posted some scrabble from some bullshit website that conflated and distorted numbers then claimed they were ACLED documentation of the George Floyd protests. You didn't go to an Ivy league school, you went to Nassau Community College.

And there was no stolen election.

Forum List

Back