The Weaponization Of January 6

You have also seen ballot batches counted multiple times on video. You have also seen ballots stored under the only covered table in the counting room. Both in GA.
No I have not seen that on video. I’ve seen security cam footage and wild claims about what’s happening on those videos but those are nothing more than assumptions. I’ve seen investigations into the claims come out debunking the claims. All you do is lie. And your lies are so easy to debunk. It’s pathetic

No I have not seen that on video. I’ve seen security cam footage and wild claims about what’s happening on those videos but those are nothing more than assumptions. I’ve seen investigations into the claims come out debunking the claims. All you do is lie. And your lies are so easy to debunk. It’s pathetic
Your owners did a good job of sewing your eyelids shut.

You have seen Never Trumper Gabe Sterling try and debunk the videos. His explanations were as bogus as he is.

You have seen Never Trumper Gabe Sterling try and debunk the videos. His explanations were as bogus as he is.
Yes I saw republican gabe sterling debunk the videos… a result of a multi person investigation and not the expressed opinions of one man. That’s a hell of a lot more reliable than an internet trolls translation of a grainy video where you pretend that fraud is going on with zero factual evidence that what you claim is happening is actually happening

My eyes are open. If you could prove me wrong you would do so with clear evidence, not name calling and “wait and see” replies
I have no obligation to prove your implied negative assertion about there being no election fraud.

Nice try at being relevant, however. Play again sometime soon.

Yes I saw republican gabe sterling debunk the videos… a result of a multi person investigation and not the expressed opinions of one man. That’s a hell of a lot more reliable than an internet trolls translation of a grainy video where you pretend that fraud is going on with zero factual evidence that what you claim is happening is actually happening
The same guy who ripped Trump in 2016. Why is this man so credible all of a sudden? And what investigation? Post some reports from the investigation they said happened. I'll wait.

The same guy who ripped Trump in 2016. Why is this man so credible all of a sudden? And what investigation? Post some reports from the investigation they said happened. I'll wait.
As I said earlier... you're lies are easily debunked... Here you go... Links to statements, investigations, affidavits, etc etc etc.:

False claim that illegal ballots were brought in suitcases:
The supposed “suitcases” were typical ballot containers used to secure ballots, Georgia’s Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs told us in a phone interview. Likewise, Matthew Mashburn, the state Senate’s appointee to the state election board, told us the video showed “standard secure containers that are ubiquitous in tabulation in Georgia.”

And Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system implementation manager, said that the full video showed that the containers were carrying ballots that were opened and processed earlier in the night. They weren’t suspicious ballots brought surreptitiously into the building, or ballots that were opened in secret.

“They were put in there about an hour earlier,” Sterling, a Republican, said by phone. He said of the Trump campaign: “They watched the same video tape.”

Claim that observers were kicked out:
“We have launched an investigation into why the monitors from the political parties left before scanning ended,” the secretary of state’s office said in a statement. “While it was their right to leave early, we want to make certain they were not misled into thinking scanning had stopped for the night when it had not. Nothing we have learned from the independent monitor or our investigation have suggested any improper ballots were scanned.”

Sterling said in our Dec. 4 interview with him that it did not appear there was any official announcement made to the observers or press, but there’s no audio to prove that one way or another.

On Dec. 5, Frances Watson, the chief investigator for the secretary of state’s office, said in an affidavit that after reviewing the video and conducting interviews, her investigators found “that observers and media were not asked to leave” but “simply left” after they saw workers, whose job was to open the ballots, leave. She said the investigation remains open.

Debunked Ballot Figures​

During the legislative hearing, Pick maintained that the votes counted in the room after observers left could have been enough to change the presidential election results in Georgia.

Pick theorized that the machines in the room could have totaled “18,000 ballots.” (Biden won the state by less than 12,000 votes.)

But that’s wrong, according to the state election board monitor who was in the room as they counted.

The monitor — who agreed to be interviewed on the condition of not being named due to death threats faced by election workers — told us he was in the room until about 8:15 p.m., when he left, and returned at 11:52 p.m.

Fuchs, the deputy secretary of state, told us the monitor was not required to be there at all times, but she instructed him to return after hearing from news outlets that the county was going to cease counting for the night.

The monitor arrived at 11:52 p.m. — after the observers left shortly before 11 p.m. — and stayed until the counting ceased at 12:43 a.m.

Between 8:15 p.m. and 12:43 a.m., the change in total ballots went from 89,381 ballots to 99,133 ballots — so a difference of 9,752 votes — he said. And, again, that’s over the course of more than four hours, not just the time after observers and media left.

The footage is not the first to spark claims of fraud in Georgia. We also wrote about a video showing an election worker conducting an ordinary part of the recount process in Gwinnett County that prompted false claims. The videos have been part of a surge of falsehoods aimed at undermining the results of the 2020 election, as we’ve reported.

From the left. Pretending in order to hurt their opposition. This isn't right. This isn't american. It is supposedly not the tactics of the early left's stated beliefs.
Don't be a dupe... Theres hundreds of hours of videos both during the insurrection and since with dozens of arrests. These are lefties or the FBI pretending. They are idiot trump supporters who believed in a load of horse shit

As I said earlier... you're lies are easily debunked... Here you go... Links to statements, investigations, affidavits, etc etc etc.:

False claim that illegal ballots were brought in suitcases:
The supposed “suitcases” were typical ballot containers used to secure ballots, Georgia’s Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs told us in a phone interview. Likewise, Matthew Mashburn, the state Senate’s appointee to the state election board, told us the video showed “standard secure containers that are ubiquitous in tabulation in Georgia.”

And Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system implementation manager, said that the full video showed that the containers were carrying ballots that were opened and processed earlier in the night. They weren’t suspicious ballots brought surreptitiously into the building, or ballots that were opened in secret.

“They were put in there about an hour earlier,” Sterling, a Republican, said by phone. He said of the Trump campaign: “They watched the same video tape.”

Claim that observers were kicked out:
“We have launched an investigation into why the monitors from the political parties left before scanning ended,” the secretary of state’s office said in a statement. “While it was their right to leave early, we want to make certain they were not misled into thinking scanning had stopped for the night when it had not. Nothing we have learned from the independent monitor or our investigation have suggested any improper ballots were scanned.”

Sterling said in our Dec. 4 interview with him that it did not appear there was any official announcement made to the observers or press, but there’s no audio to prove that one way or another.

On Dec. 5, Frances Watson, the chief investigator for the secretary of state’s office, said in an affidavit that after reviewing the video and conducting interviews, her investigators found “that observers and media were not asked to leave” but “simply left” after they saw workers, whose job was to open the ballots, leave. She said the investigation remains open.

Debunked Ballot Figures​

During the legislative hearing, Pick maintained that the votes counted in the room after observers left could have been enough to change the presidential election results in Georgia.

Pick theorized that the machines in the room could have totaled “18,000 ballots.” (Biden won the state by less than 12,000 votes.)

But that’s wrong, according to the state election board monitor who was in the room as they counted.

The monitor — who agreed to be interviewed on the condition of not being named due to death threats faced by election workers — told us he was in the room until about 8:15 p.m., when he left, and returned at 11:52 p.m.

Fuchs, the deputy secretary of state, told us the monitor was not required to be there at all times, but she instructed him to return after hearing from news outlets that the county was going to cease counting for the night.

The monitor arrived at 11:52 p.m. — after the observers left shortly before 11 p.m. — and stayed until the counting ceased at 12:43 a.m.

Between 8:15 p.m. and 12:43 a.m., the change in total ballots went from 89,381 ballots to 99,133 ballots — so a difference of 9,752 votes — he said. And, again, that’s over the course of more than four hours, not just the time after observers and media left.

The footage is not the first to spark claims of fraud in Georgia. We also wrote about a video showing an election worker conducting an ordinary part of the recount process in Gwinnett County that prompted false claims. The videos have been part of a surge of falsehoods aimed at undermining the results of the 2020 election, as we’ve reported.
Old news that no one with eyes believes. Next.

Don't be a dupe... Theres hundreds of hours of videos both during the insurrection and since with dozens of arrests. These are lefties or the FBI pretending. They are idiot trump supporters who believed in a load of horse shit
And 14,000 hours of video they will not release. Just like the number of FBI that were there.

And 14,000 hours of video they will not release. Just like the number of FBI that were there.
Ahh, I see, more "Wait and see" conspiracies huh? While you play with your assumptions about things you don't know. I'll go of the things I can see and hear with my own eyes. Works much better that way.

HAHA, yes exactly, old news. Debunking your idiotic claims that you keep lying about. You asked, I answered. That was easy.
That is not debunking anything. The side with the power is lying. It is simple to see and understand for most. I know you have problems. At least your dog is trained not to walk out in traffic.

Ahh, I see, more "Wait and see" conspiracies huh? While you play with your assumptions about things you don't know. I'll go of the things I can see and hear with my own eyes. Works much better that way.
What do you think that clown Jan. 6th committee is but a conspiracy?

That is not debunking anything. The side with the power is lying. It is simple to see and understand for most. I know you have problems. At least your dog is trained not to walk out in traffic.
You’re just saying they are lying with no proof. You have zero credibility so your claims mean nothing. Wait and see is long passed. You’re done

Forum List

Back