The "WAR ON WOMEN"

You actually think that is worse than denying women control over their bodies and healthcare decisions?

No wonder you guys are losing the support of women voters. You are out of touch and plowing full steam ahead.
You have 100% control of your body. What you don't have is the ability to murder another innocent human. Birth control isn't complicated.

This used to be the biggest drum the left beat in politics.
Now they are the ones waging war on women via the support of men invading their spaces under the guise of pretending that pretending to be a woman is perfectly normal behavior.
INCELs are all on the Right. We see you.

Don't misunderstand. Women want abortion because they themselves don't have control over their bodies. They don't seem to know when they are fertile and seem to want to have sex anytime the opportunity arises regardless of the risk of pregnancy.
Why can't men keep their pants zipped?

You have 100% control of your body. What you don't have is the ability to murder another innocent human. Birth control isn't complicated.
I doubt very much that anyone has 100% control over their bodies.
Just about everyone actually does have the ability to murder another innocent human. It may not always legal, but that would have to be determined after the fact.
I suspect birth control is far more complicated than you understand.

LOL.....I always did say when they were brushed off by real men that simply referred to as "Karens" (that takes in all their worse traits) they would turn inward and start fighting each other.....I was proven correct.....Enjoy it bitches, you only have yourselves to blame, I'll just enjoy the show. ;)

Forum List

Back