The Wall

The new southern wall is working.
Apprehensions are way down, especially since Mexico is now turning back migrants from Central America, and the new wall is only about half built.
1594643117028.png

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. Whatever can be built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George A Patton - 1942

A wall on our southern border is a 11th century solution to a 21st century problem. Today's high tech surveillance + air and ground security is far more effective and cheaper than building a wall.

Sorry Trump supporters. A wall just doesn't make sense. :nono:

1. George Patton was wrong.

2. Walls are older than the 11th century.

3. The problem on the border is hordes of foreigners walking across an undefended border. A Wall is obviously a good tool to stopping that. Which is why you lefties oppose it.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. Whatever can be built by man, can be destroyed by him"

A wall on our southern border is a 11th century solution to a 21st century problem. Today's high tech surveillance + air and ground security is far more effective and cheaper than building a wall.

Pssssssst. . . .

Ask yourself why prisons have walls.
Any drugs in those prisons?
Yes.

Now.

Would there be more or less drugs in prison, if there were no walls?

Bill, I easily see why you became a Democrat. You're an idiot. Walls have been in effect since the dawn of man BECAUSE THEY WORK:
  1. You have the immediate effect of deterring 90% of the border crosses. So less immediately to deal with.
  2. You greatly slow down those trying to get over or under the wall, greatly aiding early detection.
  3. All you are left with is that minority who actually try, then make it over without getting caught. Those people you mop up with the technology already mentioned, greatly reducing labor costs.
I'm sorry if that hurt your head as you are obviously adverse to logic.

Last edited:

Bill, I easily see why you became a Democrat. You're an idiot. Walls have been in effect since the dawn of man BECAUSE THEY WORK:
  1. You have the immediate effect of deterring 90% of the border crosses. So less immediately to deal with.
  2. You greatly slow down those trying to get over or under the wall, greatly aiding early detection.
  3. All you are left with is that minority who actually try, then make it over without getting caught. Those people you mop up with the technology already mentioned, greatly reducing labor costs.
I'm sorry if that hurt your head as you are obvious adverse to logic.

He knows that. That is why he opposes it.

Sorry Trump supporters. A wall just doesn't make sense.

Let's apply your statements and reasoning then to prisons since walls don't work and are so "foolish."
  • Let's build a prison next to your home built like an apartment building.
  • No wall around it, not even a fence.
  • Certainly no armed watchtowers.
  • No locked doors, not even the main entrance. After all, if WALLS don't work, then locked doors don't either.
Let's just leave those murderers and cutthroats all free to just get up and walk out as they please. I know YOU WON'T MIND. By YOUR OWN WORDS, they can simply use "high tech surveillance + air and ground security" to catch them once they flee to safety over the border onto your property.

PLEASE PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS and buy a home and move in next to a prison like that with open doors. I want to hear what you have to say when one of them rapes and murders your family, you dickless brainless joke of a man!

maxresdefault.jpg

The wall is only half of our solution to criminals crossing into the country illegally. After the wall is up, we need to build catapults!

Then, any criminals who make their way through gets a free flight back over the wall!

I'm pretty sure the rest of the criminals trying to get in will enjoy the spectacle.

The wall is only half of our solution to criminals crossing into the country illegally. After the wall is up, we need to build catapults!

Then, any criminals who make their way through gets a free flight back over the wall!

I'm pretty sure the rest of the criminals trying to get in will enjoy the spectacle.
I vote for using trebuchets.

trebuchet.jpg

I want them to get into the full swing of things.

I vote for using trebuchets.

View attachment 362790

I want them to get into the full swing of things.

Punkin Chunkin style!

A wall? You mean a wall like around Obama's house, Pelosi's house, and put up around CHAZ/CHOP?

Democrats Cancel Culture is mad because Goya foods donated 2 million cans of food for the Border folks who are now here. And Judge Jeannine and the Five praise this guy for standing up to the Cancel Culture. OK, Juan is the exception.... :laughing0301:

You understand that deciding what products you want or don't want to buy is a constitutional right, don;t you? Calling for a boycot is exercizing their right to free speech. Why don't you like the rights that are given to us all in the constitution?

You are promoting the overthrow of the same constitution you spout about. You are forcing the cheating of mother nature down peoples throats in the name of social justice. The only logical conclusion is a government of tyranny.

Exercizing free speech is the same as a government of tyrany? Really? Please explain that one to me.

Walls are not a solution. They serve as a deterrent. They slow people down.
A locked door isnt a solution to a robber, is it?
I would rather them actually fix immigration but that wont ever happen.
So far the influx of illegals has dropped drastically, as not only the wall is slowing them down, but the Kung Flu also seems to be a deterrent. NBC warfare, does work, at stopping invasions...

"A country that cannot control it's borders is not a nation"...Ronald Reagan. "Good walls make good neighbors" ...Robert Frost. Maybe ignorant lefties who grew up in front of violent video games think the "wall" across the southern U.S. border is intended as a military fortification but it's just a friendly barricade to keep different nations honest about illegal entry.

Forum List

Back