"The View", apologizing, AGAIN! This time, particularly vile. Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg made ‘defamatory statements' linking group to neo-Nazis, TP

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
"The View", apologizing, AGAIN! This time, particularly vile statements were made by the far-left hosts. Joy Behar, Whoopi Goldberg made ‘defamatory statements' linking group to neo-Nazis, TP

I have no clue as to why anyone would watch this horror show. They have had to apologize for their incendiary statements time after time.

This time it was beyond the pale. As I watched the video clips of their hate, even I couldn't believe that they were so filled with hate and vitriol.

I hope Turning Point proceeds with a massive lawsuit against all involved. Perhaps that will get their attention.

I see Whoopi finally apologized today after being forced. Keep calling out these lying cockroaches.

The hate-filled lying sows on the view are finally getting blow back. People are fed up. Expect these washed up wrinkled twats to retire when they can no longer lie and get by with it.

Forum List

Back