The vaccine murderers thus disguise their "murder by injection" of previously healthy people as "corona death"

I don't know why people are screaming to be the first get get an experimental vaccine?
Seems the smart thing to do is wait and see how things pan out first. I mean I love the new mid engine Corvette but I will wait a year or two till they get all the bugs out of it before I buy mine

Wait too long and it'll have a mid electric motor and a wind-up clockwork generator.
E.O. already in the stack to be signed when Xiden remembers where he put his imperial pen.

The first question we should ask is "Who gains the most?" ...

If we're setting aside any conspiracy ... no way millions of health care professions met and agreed to murder millions more ... whatever gain is to be had will need to be a gain in the normal progress of business ...

We can scratch hospitals off our list ... typically, it's the survivors who pay for the funeral expense, in this scenario we have the hospitals paying for this to insure the bodies are cremated ... this added expense is going to cut profits, yet we see dividend payments still robust ... the math doesn't add up ... not to mention all the lawsuits filed by the families when the hospital won't deliver up the body ...

The institutions of government are another poor choice ... not the politicians we elect, but the actual office that exists ... killing off tax-payers reduces government revenue ... again, though normal operations we have a loss ... and if it is the politicians doing this, why do you keep voting for them? ...

Secret societies, rogue paramilitaries ... very unlikely to have the capital to pull this off ...

Who gains by this?

The entirely world power is in the hand of satanists like Biden,Putin, Xi Jinping, Merkel, Macron & Co, they want now simple kill us by the deadly 'vaccine', read firstly about the 'believe' of satanists. They goal is fulfilled only after the last human ( except them of course ) disappears from the Earth.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Another aspect of the Covid Vaccine that is not receiving enough attention
COVID Vaccine Reaction Can Mimic Breast Cancer Symptoms

I don't know why people are screaming to be the first get get an experimental vaccine?
Seems the smart thing to do is wait and see how things pan out first. I mean I love the new mid engine Corvette but I will wait a year or two till they get all the bugs out of it before I buy mine

It's not experimental.

It's not experimental.
Yes it is... The FDA still considers it experimental and has issued only an emergency use authorization.
If something goes wrong you cannot sue the manufacturer

Forum List

Back