The utter asinine claim that none of Biden's $6 billion to the terror state of Iran did not go to attack Israel.

You can’t help yourself. Here you again prove that you are a “slanderer, making up unsubstantiated allegations, repeating repudiated lies from garbage rightwing sources.”

I note you do not even attempt to deny that you slandered American-born Dr. Brian Vala Nahed as an Iranian official. You haven’t the balls to admit or apologize for even your most obvious lies or errors.

Instead, you rush to tell more! You personally concoct your own version of another 15-year-old repudiated slander and lie. The original lie was only that the son of Iranian foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was at the wedding, not that his father was “best man.” But that was also totally repudiated.

Mohammad Zarif, who — by the way is no longer Foreign Minister — was back in those Obama days the chief negotiator with the U.S., China, Russia, Europe and the UN over Iran’s supposed “nuclear bomb” program.

Of course back then most Republicans and the Israeli government too opposed all attempts to reach agreement … and so completely shameful slanders of both Obama and Kerry circulated widely concerning their attempts to take advantage of this potential opportunity to reset relations in the Middle East and obvious chance to certify that the supposedly “imminent” Iranian atomic bomb would not then get developed or allowed to advance.

After some hard years of negotiating the JCPO agreement was signed by representatives of all the parties, but of course Trump immediately and unilaterally repudiated the JCPOA when he became President, even though Iran was then fulfilling its responsibilities under it.

As a result, in the next Iranian elections the then “reformist” President of Iran was repudiated by the hardliners, who came back in power in the next controlled election.
John Kerry is a piece of traitorous shit. That is a well known fact and he is bed with the goddamn Iranians and his influence is why both Gay Barry and Potatohead gave away the store to Iran.

Why are you going back to 2016?... it was a whole different world back then snowflake.... waving sanctions that were hurting us and the world more than Iran has nothing to do with giving them billions of dollars today...
Because Iran no doubt used some of the billions made off Trump's waiver to spread terror in the M.E. & their own country.

That's why. And that's what happens when a clueless dolt like Trump who knows shit about foreign affairs is put in the W.H.

STFU LUSH. You and every other lefturd here should be shipped to Gaza to fight for for your beloved Hamas and Iranians. Fucktard.
There are thousands of left leaning persons who joined the military to fight against terror abroad.

They didn't claim to have bonespurs like your assbuddy did.

It’s YOU assholes outing yourselves as Nazi lovers and Anti-Semites. Republicans just need to replay your side’s comments on an endless loop.
Bonespurs Trump
Bonespurs Trump
Bonespurs Trump
Bonespurs Trump
Bonespurs Trump.............................

Now launch, mouth breather.

Because Iran no doubt used some of the billions made off Trump's waiver to spread terror in the M.E. & their own country.

That's why. And that's what happens when a clueless dolt like Trump who knows shit about foreign affairs is put in the W.H.
How long ago was that?... you know... the 6 billion Biden gave Iran wasn't the first reach around by Biden to Iran... in Biden's first year in office he cancelled numerous sanctions which allowed Iran to sell oil... In the hope it would bring oil prices down...

How long ago was that?... you know... the 6 billion Biden gave Iran wasn't the first reach around by Biden to Iran... in Biden's first year in office he cancelled numerous sanctions which allowed Iran to sell oil... In the hope it would bring oil prices down...

Good for him.

We need to stop antagonizing Iran to make the Zionists happy.

Good for him.

We need to stop antagonizing Iran to make the Zionists happy.
Antagonizing Iran?.... are you insane?... Iran antagonizes us and has been ever since they took our embassy hostage...
I thought it was some kind of policy win Obama and Biden were aiming for by trying to get in the good graces of Iran and to attempt to convince them not to build a bomb....
But I see now it was just about the fact that they hate Israel.... like you do... and they couldn't care less about Iran nuking up... and obviously you don't either... you want Iran to be bigger and badder than Israel.... shame on you...

You want to buy a new car, and you have the money in the bank to pay for it.
However, after going over your yearly budget thoroughly, you realize you are going to need a lot of that money to pay other essential things.

Out of the blue, your uncle dies, and in his will he is giving you $50K!!!!
Upon closer reading however, he stipulates you MUST spend the money ONLY on essential living expenses, such as rent, food, utility bills.

You go to bed that night heartbroken (you're a Democrat) that you can't spend any of the $50K on a car! You cry yourself to sleep.
And this is your "evidence"?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

Antagonizing Iran?.... are you insane?... Iran antagonizes us and has been ever since they took our embassy hostage...

You mean after we took in the dictator we installed and they feared we'd try to restore him again?

I thought it was some kind of policy win Obama and Biden were aiming for by trying to get in the good graces of Iran and to attempt to convince them not to build a bomb....

Which worked just fine until Trump screwed the pooch.

But I see now it was just about the fact that they hate Israel.... like you do... and they couldn't care less about Iran nuking up... and obviously you don't either... you want Iran to be bigger and badder than Israel.... shame on you...

I would prefer that Iran not go nuclear... but honestly, if I were an Ayatollah, I'd want a nuke.

Saddam gave up his nukes, and we murdered him.
Qadafy gave up his nukes, and we murdered him.
Kim Jong Il didn't give up his nukes, and the world is kissing his ass. (Or his son now.)

It’s YOU assholes outing yourselves as Nazi lovers and Anti-Semites. Republicans just need to replay your side’s comments on an endless loop.
1697135336260.png

1697135366985.png
1697135384236.png

1697135436309.png
1697135451609.png

You mean after we took in the dictator we installed and they feared we'd try to restore him again?

Which worked just fine until Trump screwed the pooch.

I would prefer that Iran not go nuclear... but honestly, if I were an Ayatollah, I'd want a nuke.

Saddam gave up his nukes, and we murdered him.
Qadafy gave up his nukes, and we murdered him.
Kim Jong Il didn't give up his nukes, and the world is kissing his ass. (Or his son now.)
Taking in the Shaw was a no brainer... why would you think we should have caved to 7th century thugs?...

Trump did the right thing because you don't give money to terrorists...

"I would prefer that Iran not have nukes BUT???"
But what?... if Iran ever develops a nuke they will use it...

You want to buy a new car, and you have the money in the bank to pay for it.
However, after going over your yearly budget thoroughly, you realize you are going to need a lot of that money to pay other essential things.

Out of the blue, your uncle dies, and in his will he is giving you $50K!!!!
Upon closer reading however, he stipulates you MUST spend the money ONLY on essential living expenses, such as rent, food, utility bills.

You go to bed that night heartbroken (you're a Democrat) that you can't spend any of the $50K on a car! You cry yourself to sleep.
Right, fking with the mass psychotics some more

This thing was years in preparation. When did Iran get that money unfrozen?

Fucking nonsense claim.
Well there was the billions the Obama admin unfroze for them years ago........

Maybe this new infusion of cash will fund the next attack, if that makes you feel better somehow.

There are thousands of left leaning persons who joined the military to fight against terror abroad.

They didn't claim to have bonespurs like your assbuddy did.
Nor did they falsely claim asthma like the senile guy whose ass you lick clean did asswipe.

Forum List

Back