The USA is becoming a police state!

[...]

LEO engage in a bully culture where it is the norm to answer only to each other...they are scofflaws and liars, and we stupidly have trained generations of Americans to accept anything they say as *law* and to comply with any dumbass command they give us. They are no longer about serving and protecting, but about harassing and collecting.
Sad. But unfortunately American society has reached a stage in which a substantial percentage of civilian police function to serve and protect mainly the rich and powerful while the ordinary public occurs as an annoyance to them.

Record Number of Cops Charged with Killing People in 2015 Not a Single Officer Convicted
http://www.thedailyliberator.com/record-number-cops-charged-killing-people-2015-not-single-officer-convicted/

why not convicted? Because they did what they were told to do!!

Told to do....by whom?

Is it that difficult for ye???

So you don't know either?

If even you can't follow your own conspiracies.....there's very little chance the rest of us will be able to.

Record Number of Cops Charged with Killing People in 2015 Not a Single Officer Convicted
http://www.thedailyliberator.com/record-number-cops-charged-killing-people-2015-not-single-officer-convicted/

Told to do....by whom?

If even you can't follow your own conspiracies.....there's very little chance the rest of us will be able to.

I didn't say I don't know.

But it is very strange that you have no clue to whom a police officer will listen.

Pretty obvious, isn't it?

(btw like being one of the agent sitting all day behind the computer? does it pay well? ;) )

(good thing this remote viewing works very well! lol)

Last edited:

Told to do....by whom?

But it is very strange that you have no clue to whom a police officer will listen.

(btw like being one of the agent sitting all day behind the computer? does it pay well? ;) )

Its so obvious....that you can't say who 'they' are? Smiling...does your conspiracy have a conspiracy now?

Last edited:

Told to do....by whom?

Its so obvious....that you can't say who 'they' are? Smiling...does your conspiracy have a conspiracy now?

Playing dumb now, eh?! so clear to see

Told to do....by whom?

Laughing.....so clear you can't even say who 'they' are?

Given your 'hollow earth' and 'artificial moon' conspiracies.........is it the 'Reptilians', OL? You can tell me. I won't tell them.

Given your 'hollow earth' and 'artificial moon' conspiracies.........is it the 'Reptilians', OL? You can tell me. I won't tell them.

You insist that I don;t know, so you don't read my posts very well.

Figures.

Of course I know as you do and all other human being who a police officer listens to.

I won't respnd anymore to your ridicules messages, probably send from a government computer. well, according to some 'remote viewers'

people can't just hide anymore.

You insist that I don;t know, so you don't read my posts very well.

I insisted you don't know.....because you can't tell us who 'they' are.

Do 'they' live in your 'hollow earth'? Or were 'they' the one's that made your 'artificial moon'? Or another 'they' all together?

Your conspiracies are hard to keep straight. So you'll pardon the clarifying questions.

oh wow

a law abiding citizen..how convenient.....for the fucking governemt!

You probably don't even understand that the police, or the governement has no say over you whatsoever?

But I bet nobody told you! waaaay too inconvenient for the government eh?

They have no say over me? Really. Ok, try not paying your income taxes for a few years, and then we'll see whether or not the government has any say over you or not.

You can prove your point to all of us. Try it.

So It Begins: American Police Start Pushing To Weaponize Domestic Drones
DroneProtest.png

So It Begins: American Police Start Pushing to Weaponize Domestic Drones

Have you seen one lately? :rofl:

Forum List

Back