The US governments war on drugs

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Is not a war at all. Not only is the border wide open for them to enter the US, the DEA agents have access to large amounts of drug money that is highly unregulated as the agents are free to live a life of partying with prostitutes and drinking.

It's just one big party inside the US government as record numbers of US citizens die increasingly every day.

Trust government to save us

Trust government about

Global warming
Covid
Covid vax
Free and fair elections
Stopping drugs
Protecting us from "terror"
Invading other countries over lies
Ukraine

At some point the definition of insanity is achieved by those saying

I trust government to ....

Trust government about

Global warming
Covid
Covid vax
Free and fair elections
Stopping drugs
Ukraine

And if you dont trust the govt, you are the crazy one. :lol:
Its fucking insane! People are soo stupid

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Is not a war at all. Not only is the border wide open for them to enter the US, the DEA agents have access to large amounts of drug money that is highly unregulated as the agents are free to live a life of partying with prostitutes and drinking.

It's just one big party inside the US government as record numbers of US citizens die increasingly every day.
If there were a war on Drugs, we'd have finished the wall and been focused on illegal immigration and human and drug trafficking.

For Heaven's Sake you have a brain dead moron in PA Uncle Festerman saying we should legalize Heroin.

What is YOUR “SOLUTION?”

Please enlighten us

Trust government about

Global warming
Covid
Covid vax
Free and fair elections
Stopping drugs
Ukraine

And then you keep voting for the same party that has done all of this.

Yes, you are insane.

If there were a war on Drugs, we'd have finished the wall and been focused on illegal immigration and human and drug trafficking.

For Heaven's Sake you have a brain dead moron in PA Uncle Festerman saying we should legalize Heroin.

The FDA legalized OxyContin, which is opium, which is where heroin comes from.

Thanks W!!!

Thanks Boehner for passing out Pfizer checks on House floor during vote to socialize senior drugs done by

W
GOP house
GOP Senate
Fox News

Libertarian Party platform

Thanks.

As is opposing everything else on the list.

Nope, we support free and fair elections, we do not agree with giving up rights to be "protected" and we are against invading other countries.

The FDA legalized OxyContin, which is opium, which is where heroin comes from.
It's where those tasty poppy seeds come from too. You can never stop people from wanting to eat poppy seeds.

The War On Drugs has been an epic failure and a colossal waste of money

Mostly because most of the focus of the war was on pot and not real drugs.

It is like arresting jay walkers while ignoring those going 100 mph in a school zone

Mostly because most of the focus of the war was on pot and not real drugs.

It is like arresting jay walkers while ignoring those going 100 mph in a school zone

And making it a legal issue not a health issue.

Lawyers always make it worse.

And making it a legal issue not a health issue.

Lawyers always make it worse.

I agree, lawyers make it worse. Keep them and the Govt out of it.

If I can sit in my living room watching football and drink a case of beer I should be able to sit there and smoke a joint. No reason one is legal and one is not.

I agree, lawyers make it worse. Keep them and the Govt out of it.

If I can sit in my living room watching football and drink a case of beer I should be able to sit there and smoke a joint. No reason one is legal and one is not.

Use bong not joint. Healthier.

Ask michael phelps

1668529690936.png

Forum List

Back