The United States has regained respect.

I cite over a billion in cash to a terrorist state. A deal that gave them a nuclear bomb in 10 years. I cite 5 terrorists for one traitor.
Your personal prejudice and pretenses are noted.

I cite the empirical data.

... starting the war on the police.

No, President Obama did not start this:

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 9.00.16 AM.png

Previously, for America in general, it did not matter who respected it and who did not, it forced to be respected. Why does a bull need respect of a wolf? He needs the wolf not to forget about his horns.

756282688581201.jpg

Of course, Putin started to "respect" Obama when he made concessions and removed the missile defense system from Poland. This is exactly what he needed.

Left-wing clowns try to steal the freedom of states, they restrict democracy, they build a totalitarian state ruled by the center, with the help of puppets in the regions, and at the same time pose as democrats

They do not recognize the freedom of the states, therefore they spit on the freedom of the peoples of these states. Where are they Democrats? What kind of "freedom" do they preach? Freedom of queers and hippie addicts to seduce young people? Beside this, they do not give any freedoms. They take them away.

Roosevelt confiscated property, gagged, drove into collective farms and tried to take away constitutional rights. This is what the left "democracy" is

Those things are a matter of record. Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.
What is a matter of record is that a majority of the American electorate chose Obama twice, and he completed his two terms with 59% approval.

You can snivel about it, but that's the reality.

What is a matter of record is that a majority of the American electorate chose Obama twice, and he completed his two terms with 59% approval.

People are stupid and selfish. You are a perfect example.

I provided you with the documented reality. Sorry if that upsets you.
You provided me with propaganda that says his policies helped this country while he weakened us and divided us. The amount of salt pounded up his ass by the media was a joke. And here you are still pounding away. Shill.

Obama is a traitor and a piece of human garbage.

Your spewing your resentment at the popularly-elected American president is noted.

Not surprisingly, all credible data confirms the relief the international community felt when the American electorate dumped the Cry Baby Loser at their first opportunity.
Your claim is absolutely in conflict with the facts I posted earlier in post #260.

Maybe you just didn't see it. Or more likely you just can't handle the truth and enjoy being
a ridiculous boot licking clown.

I think the second option is far more likely though, Skinflap.

WASHINGTON, D.C -- Barack Obama finished his tenure as president with a 47.9% average job approval rating. He ranks below eight presidents and ahead of only three -- Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter and Harry Truman -- in Gallup's polling history.

Obama's overall job approval rating shows he was a very second rate president.
Below eight presidents and ahead of only three, Ford, Carter and Truman.
Truly an unexceptional leader, although the Iranians and Hamas loved him.

You can snivel about it, but that's the reality of it all.

The amount of RETARD posted by OP is off the charts.

Of course the rest of the world loves seeing us lose power.

You dumb fucks who buy this bullshit are just so goddamn stupid.

Why doesn't Biden have 100% approval?

You haven't the vaguest idea of how other Americans view the country, much less the rest of the world.

You haven't wielded all of that power you HAD very well at all. 20 years of war. More than 200,000 people killed. Trillions of dollars worth of American blood and treasure wasted.

Yeah sure.

People respect weakness, failure, and a complete inability to lead!!!!

dumbest fucking thread of the week.

someone FINALLY starts a thread about something other than Trump and its complete and utter horse shit. Whoda thunk it.

That's why nobody respected Donald Trump - weakness, failure, and a complete inability to lead.

You provided me with propaganda ...
I provided you with documented data such as 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2020 certified election results as well as public opinion concerning all those presidents based upon a consensus of public surveys, as well as the prevailing international sentiment in the matter.

Apparently, you do not like any of the empirical data.

So, don't.

Forum List

Back