The UN is illegal and must die

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The UN de facto reflects the interests of the Axis of Evil, the Imperialists who want to enslave the Peoples and use them.

The UN cannot be legal because it is contrary to the fundamental principles of Freedom enshrined in the Monroe Doctrine and the international right of Peoples to self-determination.

The UN's support for the law of preserving the integrity of Empires is an act of aggression against Liberty and against America.

The UN must die.

I don't hate the UN, but do find it horribly inefficient. I've heard it referred to as the world's largest excuse for a bureaucracy, and I'm never going to disagree with that.

The UN de facto reflects the interests of the Axis of Evil, the Imperialists who want to enslave the Peoples and use them.

The UN cannot be legal because it is contrary to the fundamental principles of Freedom enshrined in the Monroe Doctrine and the international right of Peoples to self-determination.

The UN's support for the law of preserving the integrity of Empires is an act of aggression against Liberty and against America.

The UN must die.
Hilarious . You are right but for none of the key reasons .
Try starting with the infiltration of an organisation of otherwise unelected bodies and trace its obvious link to Deep State -- it is effectively a front line asset .Almost comparable to the WEF itself .

• Banned
Hilarious . You are right but for none of the key reasons .
Try starting with the infiltration of an organisation of otherwise unelected bodies and trace its obvious link to Deep State -- it is effectively a front line asset .Almost comparable to the WEF itself .
Don't exaggerate the powers of the "Deep State". The entire real army is in the USA, they are completely occupied by American military bases, their only tool is fraud and political intrigues. Reagan easily put the freaks in their place, without even using the US military.

• Banned
the UN, for all its faults, has been a force for peace in our world.
Lies. They constantly obstructed the American peacekeepers. Even after 9/11, Bush went to Iraq without UN sanctions. This is the pillar of the Axis of Evil. The Imperialists are involved there

• Banned
The perfect front for the Deep State -- if you believe in such critical thinking .
More precisely, if they are religious idiots who believe in the good mission of the UN. This is not called critical thinking. This is the blind faith of the dark masses.

I don't hate the UN, but do find it horribly inefficient. I've heard it referred to as the world's largest excuse for a bureaucracy, and I'm never going to disagree with that.
They have certain programs for poorer countries, education campaigns and so on.

But I do agree it's not capable of much, only a few countries in the security council.

Maybe better than the League of Nations.

They have certain programs for poorer countries, education campaigns and so on.

But I do agree it's not capable of much, only a few countries in the security council.

Maybe better than the League of Nations.
it's not about its abilities, but about the fact that this is the support of the Axis of Evil against Freedom

it's not about its abilities, but about the fact that this is the support of the Axis of Evil against Freedom
It's bound to fail because politicians are generally incapable. This is across all political leanings.

They cannot and refuse to do anything about the environment, the ones that say they do won't do nearly enough, not even close. To expect them to do anything about wars is to expect major miracles.

I think what will happen eventually in 50 or 100 years is the Earth will be plunged into another dark age, after the Middle Ages and Bronze Age Collapse. There is no way humans will be able to sustain the current way of life. Floods, big areas of uninhabitable desert lands, polluted areas, perhaps even radiated regions. And it won't be better even near the North and South Poles because of the growing holes in the ozone.

Forum List

Back