The Truth Behind Ted Cruz’s Lies

This thread exposes Kaz as the fraud "Libertarian" that I always knew him to be.

No true Libertarian would ever defend or support Ted Cruz.

No true Scotsman fallacy.

BTW, dimwit, attacking the family of any candidate as if it has anything to do with them is retarded. But then so are you

This thread exposes Kaz as the fraud "Libertarian" that I always knew him to be.

False. If I said "no true Libertarian would ever defend or support Bernie Sanders for president" you would totally agree.

You're the perfect example of the expression 'a little knowledge is dangerous'.

False. If I said "no true Libertarian would ever defend or support Bernie Sanders for president" you would totally agree.

You're the perfect example of the expression 'a little knowledge is dangerous'.
No I would not. Who I can defend isn't for you to say, bitch.

Also, I would never say a libertarian can't defend Bernie Sanders. I would say anyone who agrees with Bernie Sanders isn't a libertarian, by definition, but for me to say no true libertarian would "defend" Bernie Sanders would clearly be committing a no true Scotsman fallacy. You know, like you just did. Depending what someone said, I could defend Bernie Sanders. For example, if someone said he and his supporters should be deported, I would defend him and say no they shouldn't

As always, with your sweeping statement, you overreached. Badly.

You are a perfect example of the expression you are full of shit and you pulled it out of your ass. Stick to things you understand, like checkers and salt shakers

Forum List

Back