The truth about Afghanistan

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
911 happens

We invade afghan.

When we arrived, there was an ongoing civil was between Taliban and the northern alliance TNA. We remember Geraldo trying to get Americans to send socks to the TNA heroes fighting the Taliban.

We started helping TNA.

The Israel lobby did not want that. TNA was armed and funded by Iran. Israel did not want afghan under TNA control. That is when David frum cooked up Axis of Evil.

With our troops deployed to country A to fight enemy B by joining with ally C, our president flipped off ally C by calling them EVIL with our troops right there and the "mission" not yet "completed." The media ceased to talk about TNA. TNA started shooting at us. We withdrew from the afghan civil war and just held Kabul and Kandahar.

Then we started getting strange noises from the marines. We were just sitting there doing nothing. Pat Tillman said there was "no target." Then they took pat out, shot him, and lied to us that "al Qaeda did it," the same lie as 911.

W then admitted "Osama" was NOT A PRIORITY....

What?

How could "Osama" not be a priority?

What is the priority if getting "Osama" is not?

At some point, the pile of lies that is 911 and the war on "terror" becomes too obvious to not see through.....

EMH there was no 9-11? !!?

Did 600F burning jet fuel cause 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower?

Who murdered pat Tillman and why?

Do you care?

Do you have an IQ over 5?

If getting "Osama" was "not a priority" then what was?????

EMH hahhahahahahhahhahaa----you are a babbler crapper ......you provide NO PROOF...you just babble crap

Did 600F burning jet fuel cause 2200F molten steel to pour out of the south tower?

Do you care?

This is why they banned lead in paint, folks.

911 happens

We invade afghan.

When we arrived, there was an ongoing civil was between Taliban and the northern alliance TNA. We remember Geraldo trying to get Americans to send socks to the TNA heroes fighting the Taliban.

We started helping TNA.

The Israel lobby did not want that. TNA was armed and funded by Iran. Israel did not want afghan under TNA control. That is when David frum cooked up Axis of Evil.

With our troops deployed to country A to fight enemy B by joining with ally C, our president flipped off ally C by calling them EVIL with our troops right there and the "mission" not yet "completed." The media ceased to talk about TNA. TNA started shooting at us. We withdrew from the afghan civil war and just held Kabul and Kandahar.

Then we started getting strange noises from the marines. We were just sitting there doing nothing. Pat Tillman said there was "no target." Then they took pat out, shot him, and lied to us that "al Qaeda did it," the same lie as 911.

W then admitted "Osama" was NOT A PRIORITY....

What?

How could "Osama" not be a priority?

What is the priority if getting "Osama" is not?

At some point, the pile of lies that is 911 and the war on "terror" becomes too obvious to not see through.....

Stunningly stupid and ignorant post on your part. Even for the conspiracy theory section. You completely lost me with the claim that Pat Tillman was killed by his own side.

Do you care?

You know as well as I do that most people will never see the truth no matter what we show them.

Stunningly stupid and ignorant post on your part. Even for the conspiracy theory section. You completely lost me with the claim that Pat Tillman was killed by his own side.

It was from us army ranger fire with us rounds....

Lie on traitor.

Pat Tillman was trying to tell Americans the invasion of afghan was bull, and Zionist traitors murdered him and lied about it.

It was from us army ranger fire with us rounds....

Lie on traitor.

Pat Tillman was trying to tell Americans the invasion of afghan was bull, and Zionist traitors murdered him and lied about it.

Prove it with links to an unbiased source.

And I don't need a worthless piece of excrement like you calling me names.

Prove it with links to an unbiased source.

And I don't need a worthless piece of excrement like you calling me names.

You can search for it yourself, traitor. You cheered when your fellow Jew supremacists offed pat for telling the truth.

The army investigated. All of the Jews he went out on the mission with told a different version. They all lied, because they all were in on all of it, including making col osman, their hero....

NOT A PRIORITY

You can search for it yourself, traitor. You cheered when your fellow Jew supremacists offed pat for telling the truth.

The army investigated. All of the Jews he went out on the mission with told a different version. They all lied, because they all were in on all of it, including making col osman, their hero....

NOT A PRIORITY

1) and naturally you have no evidence.
2) Obviously you do not know the definition of the word "traitor".

Pat Tillman was killed by his fellow troops:

That doesn't mean the OP is right about anything...but you were wrong about that one detail.

Pat Tillman was killed by his fellow troops:

That doesn't mean the OP is right about anything...but you were wrong about that one detail.

No big deal then. Friendly fire causalities are a part of war. Always have been. Always will be.

Forum List

Back