The Trump Wall

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
Trump goons attacking Congress is, understandably, the parting image that endures in the minds of Americans, but the Loser's highly-touted barricade that can actually be seen from several dozen feet in space is the physical apotheosis of raw, untreated Trumpery.

Trump's lasting monument is his “beautiful, gorgeous, big wall” on the southern border, that he would make Mexico pay for.

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 9.33.13 AM.png
"We need 1,000 miles of wall. Nothing! It’s nothing!
I will have the most gorgeous wall you've ever seen!
Some day, when I'm gone they'll name it the

TRUMP WALL!"

Trump at a pep rally in Abingdon, Virginia, on Aug. 10, 2016.​

That day has arrived! Trump has absconded, and we name it the TRUMP WALL!

After Mexico laughed at him, Trump raided U.S. taxpayer coffers and brayed that he was “completing the wall, like I said I would!” and that it was “almost finished!”. "We have the strongest border we've ever had now. We're almost finished with the wall!" he screeched at a pep rally in Georgia on December 5, 2020.

Thus, the magnificent barrier prevented illicit entry into the country when the newly-elected President began his term, TRUMP WALL having sealed the border.

As of December, 2020, as the Loser was about to skulk away, 40 miles of new primary wall and 33 miles of secondary wall had been built in locations where there were no barriers before.

Move over, Wailing Wall, Hadrian's, Great Wall of China, Maginot Line. Today, Americans have Trump to thank for "the strongest border we've ever had!"

Mexican ladder sales have also done quite nicely.

Last edited:
If only any of this were true, you'd have something. But alas, its just the twisting of reality to suit a childish desire to eliminate the world of people who don't think like you do.

We should have made Mexicans in America pay for the wall by taxing tacos and ticket to soccer games.

If only any of this were true, you'd have something. But alas, its just the twisting of reality to suit a childish desire to eliminate the world of people who don't think like you do.
In other words, you cannot refute any of the verbatim quotations and documented facts that I have provided, but you don't like them.

We should have made Mexicans in America pay for the wall by taxing tacos and ticket to soccer games.
Actually, instead of telling the Cry Baby Loser to go do das schmutzige Ding to himself, Mexico could have slapped a wall tax by the pound on gringo touristas.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 12.48.17 PM.png

In other words, you cannot refute any of the verbatim quotations and documented facts that I have provided, but you don't like them.
verbatim quotes in which you and the left twist what was said to mean something other than what you claim?

You mean like "Mexico is going to pay for the wall" meaning, in your tiny mind, that Mexico was going to cut the USA a check for the cost of the wall. I just refuted one of your verbatim quotes.

Your statements about the distance and purpose of the walls were just outright lies, taken from a specific snapshot in time to keep you from having to detail the entire project over the lifetime of the program, which ended when Trump left office.

So, in other words. I was correct. You have nothing truthful and nothing but a childish desire to eliminate the world of people who don't see it the way you do.

Check and Mate.

Now, fuck off.

Forum List

Back