The Trump brand is falling and I love it......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
GettyImages-578330212.jpg

Two more top retailers have dumped the Trump brand.....Trump wants to keep us safe from terrorist muslims and illegals and retailers want to keep us safe from the Trump brand....God I love free enterprise.

You leftist want war ?? Then keep it up, and soon you might just get it in some economic form or another. Becareful what you ask for or beg for, because you just might get it, and then what ?? Wishing for your fellow Americans to symbolically fall into a ditch, just might find you falling in first.

You leftist want war ?? Then keep it up, and soon you might just get it in some economic form or another. Becareful what you ask for or beg for, because you just might get it, and then what ?? Wishing for your fellow Americans to symbolically fall into a ditch, just might find you falling in first.
tiger already fell in that ditch......

GettyImages-578330212.jpg

Two more top retailers have dumped the Trump brand.....Trump wants to keep us safe from terrorist muslims and illegals and retailers want to keep us safe from the Trump brand....God I love free enterprise.
Who does this? To call and complain to department stores and bully them into removing Trump brands from their stores? Is this not utterly wicked? I believe there is a day coming in which liberals / democrats will find themselves in the same type situation liberals / democrat citizens of Lebanon did prior to being butchered to death (see Brigitte Gabriel's book, Why they hate). They thought that their liberal attitudes and placating Muslims would buy them favor with their Muslim neighbors but the exact opposite happened. When the jihad began they targeted those liberal neighbors first and massacred entire families in the name of Allah.

The wicked are God's sword. See Psalm 17:13. It is good to remember that God is in full control and that the evil that is being done by your party now is going to be rewarded with evil when God's sword falls upon this land suddenly in one single day. It would be wise to have nothing to do with the wicked and their evil schemes such as attempting to harm the business of a young lady because of who her father is. Petty, childish, utterly wicked... it is all of those things and more. You should be ashamed of yourself. Repent before you are destroyed. You are going to give an account for every evil word you've ever spoken. That should give you reason for pause.

Forum List

Back