The True Definition of 'Social Justice'

You are just babbling now.

No one is making you marry someone of your own sex.

You have no right to deny marriage equality.

You are not being harmed, and we won't let you wankers harm those who want to marry the ones they love.

Well I can think of at least a dozen women I truly love, a couple are already married, are you saying I should be able to marry all of them if they are agreeable?
I am not saying any such thing, you are. Do you think you should?

I bet the guy went crying back to her within a month.

I don't think someone publicly shames another and actually expects the reforge any relationship whatsoever.
Well Duh! Of course he didn't expect to reforge the relation at that time....but within a month I bet he was crying in his beer and kicking himself in the ass.

I doubt it. That probably wasn't the first time she got caught cheeting.

You are not being harmed, and we won't let you wankers harm those who want to marry the ones they love.

Well I can think of at least a dozen women I truly love, a couple are already married, are you saying I should be able to marry all of them if they are agreeable?

Hey, you're the one that used the plural term "ones", little slip of the tongue there fakey?

Hey, you're the one that used the plural term "ones", little slip of the tongue there fakey?

You don't understand grammar. Use Ask.com to learn that the format is for singular, generally, and plurally, rarely. Don't waste my time on your ignorance.

You are babbling, 2d. Check out your dui thread, if you think I don't have the stones for bad doers.

You don't understand grammar. Use Ask.com to learn that the format is for singular, generally, and plurally, rarely. Don't waste my time on your ignorance.

I use the dictionary, it says "ones" is a plural noun, but your grasping at straws is nothing new. Carry on oh senile one.

Forum List

Back