The trail of dead bodies behind LBJ, Slick, and QUEER-O

QUEER is as QUEER does....

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay

"And what about Donald Young? How does he fit into the story?
Donald Young was a black choirmaster who was killed execution-style in Chicago in 2007. Rumours were that Young had been having a homosexual relationship with Obama and was murdered so the story couldn't get out."

Dems never care when Dem murders Dem.

QUEER is as QUEER does....

This Man Has Proof That Obama Is Gay

"And what about Donald Young? How does he fit into the story?
Donald Young was a black choirmaster who was killed execution-style in Chicago in 2007. Rumours were that Young had been having a homosexual relationship with Obama and was murdered so the story couldn't get out."

Dems never care when Dem murders Dem.

Until you ask what that evidence is....and then it all falls apart.

Your bizarre sexual fixation on homo-erotic fantasies starting Obama however......remain pristine and unwavering.

So Huffington Post is now a "right wing fake news site" too?

LMFAO!!!

So Huffington Post is now a "right wing fake news site" too?

LMFAO!!!

Laughing.....I don't think quotation marks work they way you think they do. As you just quoted yourself on "right wing fake news site".

As I said, when you ask for the actual *evidence* that this man supposedly has....the entire story falls apart.

Your obsession with your homo-erotic obama fantasies is getting creepy.

Your software isn't that good, ISRAELI.

Sorry, Ruskie.....you've already outed yourself with your blunder insisting that 'you can quote me on that' wouldn't be understood by a native speaker of English.

Um, yes. It would. You didn't understand it because you're not a native speaker, Comrade.

So, do they pay you in rubbles?

You didn't understand it because you're not a native speaker

LMFAO!!!

Your HEBREW to ENGLISH translation software fucks up all the time.

I never make grammatical errors here.

Why?

LOL!!!

You seem to be making the case that Israeli software is vastly inferior to "russian" software....

LOL!!!

You didn't understand it because you're not a native speaker

LMFAO!!!

Your HEBREW to ENGLISH translation software fucks up all the time.

I never make grammatical errors here.

Why?

LOL!!!

You seem to be making the case that Israeli software is vastly inferior to "russian" software....

LOL!!!

Sorry, Ruskie.....you already blew your cover with your 'you can quote me on that' gaffe.

As that's something any native speaker would understand. But it utterly confused you. Why? Because you're not a native speaker, Comrade.

Make sure they pay you in a hard currency. Like dollars. As the rubbles you're getting now aren't worth much.

.you already blew your cover

LMFAO!!!!

If you say so, MOSSAD....

As the rubbles you're getting now aren't worth much

Is George Soros about to fuck the ruble again?

Tell us again how no native speaker of English would understand the phrase 'you can quote me on that', Ruskie.

Sorry, Comrade.....you should have had them pay you in dollars rather than rubbles.

Notice no comment about Soros.

If the Ruble does tank in the next few weeks, the SEC needs to question "Skylar," even if he isn't in the US....

JFK, 9/11,Clinton to Cemtrails, the conspiracy theroists always have new material to lament their deep state convictions.

All these CT's are symptoms of a diseased system, which if have so much as a miniscule modicum of transparency and clarity would disapear quicker than a zit w/clearasil

~S~

"disease" = refusing to parrot obvious lies

Indeed, the Zionist Traitors and their parrots want us to believe this was NOT a "controlled demolition...."

"disease" = refusing to parrot obvious lies

Indeed, the Zionist Traitors and their parrots want us to believe this was NOT a "controlled demolition...."

The building that was *on fire* was demolished by controlled demolition?

Um.....you get that no burning building has ever been demolished by controlled demolition, right? For the obvious reason that the explosives would have been on fire as well.

And you're accusing Larry Silverstein of demolishing WTC 7? Or the FDNY of demolishing WTC 7? Just to make sure I understand exactly which flavor of batshit you're shilling today.

JFK, 9/11,Clinton to Cemtrails, the conspiracy theroists always have new material to lament their deep state convictions.

All these CT's are symptoms of a diseased system, which if have so much as a miniscule modicum of transparency and clarity would disapear quicker than a zit w/clearasil

~S~

The conspiracy theorists are a symptom of a diseased system....in which our nation doesn't teach critical thinking skills to significant portions of the population. Instead teaching them that their emotions and feelings are facts.

~S~

The conspiracy theorists are a symptom of a diseased system....in which our nation doesn't teach critical thinking skills to significant portions of the population. Instead teaching them that their emotions and feelings are facts.

~S~

I wish it were that simple. But, sadly, there are good reasons for people to distrust the government and the 'education' it offers. That's no excuse for succumbing to stupidity and fear, but there are two sides driving this dysfunction.

Forum List

Back