The timebomb under Yellowstone: Experts warn of 90,000 immediate deaths and a 'nuclear winter' acros

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
  • We will be wishing for a nice warm blanket of CO2 if this happens.
  • It could release 1 ft layer of molten ash 1,000 miles from the National Park
  • It would be 1,000 times as powerful as the 1980 Mount St Helens eruption
  • A haze would drap over the United States, causing temperatures to drop
  • Experts say there is a 1 in 700,000 annual chance of a eruption at the site

Read more: Yellowstone supervolcano eruption would cause 90k deaths and nuclear winter Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Many of us are well aware of this possibility - even likelihood. It is very real - and threatening. It's only a matter of time.

Last edited:
full.jpg

It might take something like that to scare the foreigners out and end the liberal hold. Liberals are not much for survival without someone else's tit in their mouths.

It might take something like that to scare the foreigners out and end the liberal hold. Liberals are not much for survival without someone else's tit in their mouths.
Answer me this. If right wingers are so independent, then why are Red States so dependent on the federal government with each and every one trapped in a disastrous economy and why are right wingers fighting illegal immigrants over minimum wage jobs without benefits? I know you won't answer. Republicans are like that.

Pretty sure there will be no political parties if that happens. It will be every person for themselves, in groups, scattered throughout the USA. Think The Postman movie. Hopefully we will still have our guns to protect our little collections of people struggling to survive.

Answer me this. If right wingers are so independent, then why are Red States so dependent on the federal government with each and every one trapped in a disastrous economy and why are right wingers fighting illegal immigrants over minimum wage jobs without benefits? I know you won't answer. Republicans are like that.
Because the federal government takes all the money what states should have, then "generously" redistributes to the states willing to whore themselves to the union.

Tell that to the lefties who fought the fascists like you in Spain. :lol:

Name calling Fakey? Franco did what he needed to do but it did not work out too well after all, did it?.. look what they have now…
On the other hand, why don't you sell what you have and give it to the needy? Oh.. you like to be charitable on other people's money… I see.

Name calling Fakey? Franco did what he needed to do but it did not work out too well after all, did it?.. look what they have now…
On the other hand, why don't you sell what you have and give it to the needy? Oh.. you like to be charitable on other people's money… I see.
You name call, hon, as you well know. But a far righty statist has never been able to calmly take what they dish out. Libertarians are really losertarians, as all logical thinking folks know.

I found it interesting that those leftists in Spain went to their former colony in Mexico begging for money to help them fight Franco. Talk about someone's tit in their mouth? Their own kid's tit in their mouth. :lmao:

Mexico furnished $2,000,000 in aid and provided some material assistance, which included a small number of American-made aircraft such as the Bellanca CH-300 and Spartan Zeus that served in the Mexican Air Force.
Republican faction Spanish Civil War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The Mexican government was generally lefty in the thirties.

With the exception of Southern California, it looks like the red states take the biggest hit and all that lost farmland will take care of the rest of them.

img316.jpg

Me? I bought a small ranch in Northern California about twenty years ago, water, food, solar and I only share with fellow Democrats.

You name call, hon, as you well know. But a far righty statist has never been able to calmly take what they dish out. Libertarians are really losertarians, as all logical thinking folks know.
You conveniently skipped the part calling her fascist and did not respond to the other half of the post. See it below if you have balls to address it.

With the exception of Southern California, it looks like the red states take the biggest hit and all that lost farmland will take care of the rest of them.

img316.jpg

Me? I bought a small ranch in Northern California about twenty years ago, water, food, solar and I only share with fellow Democrats.

Sweet...hope you packed a shitload of supplies.
Your liberal buddies will expect handouts.
And certainly you're well armed...with wiffle ball bats. Because someone with guns is sure to show up and want whats yours.

img316.jpg

That's funny.

If you keep it.

Read more: Yellowstone supervolcano eruption would cause 90k deaths and nuclear winter Daily Mail Online
Obama's fault :badgrin:

Obama's fault :badgrin:
Have few more sips s0n, you are funnier after a certain level

Forum List

Back