The Time Muhammad Ali Knocked out Trump over His Islamophobia

Dream on. All the shit about Islamaphobia doesn't make Islamic terrorists or 9/11 go away. May Cassius Clay rest in peace.

Seven months ago he verbally clocked little hands

The boxing legend did not hold punches just seven months ago when he slammed the Republican presidential candidate over his anti-Muslims comments.

Clay's membership in Farrakhans Nation of Islam is all I need to know about him.
Louis Farrakhan on Donald Trump: 'I Like What I’m Looking At'
What does that have to do with a draft dodging Islamist?

The boxing legend did not hold punches just seven months ago when he slammed the Republican presidential candidate over his anti-Muslims comments.

Clay's membership in Farrakhans Nation of Islam is all I need to know about him.
He did not dodge the draft. He did not flee the country or seek deferments.

Your membership in RW ( racist White) conservatism is all I need to know about you!
Where do you get the charge of racism from? I have no political affiliation. I am a Republican.

Your membership in RW ( racist White) conservatism is all I need to know about you!
Where do you get the charge of racism from? I have no political affiliation. I am a Republican.
Isn't that want RW stands for nowadays? So many have found a home in the GOP, I suppose you are guilty by association. That is all I need to know about YOU!

He refused to be drafted and lost his boxing title for 4 years. "I ain't got nuthin against them Viet Cong."
Some other poor sucker got drafted in his place and who knows that guy's fate?
Being a life long soldier I abhor anyone who won't answer the call to duty.

He showed character and stood behind his beliefs and allowed the courts to decide if his religious beliefs allowed him to be a conscientious objector. The man was a champion in more ways than just boxing.

Isn't that want RW stands for nowadays? So many have found a home in the GOP, I suppose you are guilty by association. That is all I need to know about YOU!
You don't know shit from Shinola, Twerp.

Dream on. All the shit about Islamaphobia doesn't make Islamic terrorists or 9/11 go away. May Cassius Clay rest in peace.
WhenJohn Wayne died did you wish that Marion Morrison rest in peace?
I despised most of Marion Morrison's films. Hell I can't even remember any of her films.
You are joking, aren't you? Marion Morrison IS John Wayne's real sissy name given to him by his parents. People respect him enough to call him John Wayne even now. Apparently you don't reserve such respect for Muhammad Ali!

He refused to be drafted and lost his boxing title for 4 years. "I ain't got nuthin against them Viet Cong."
Some other poor sucker got drafted in his place and who knows that guy's fate?
Being a life long soldier I abhor anyone who won't answer the call to duty.
So you are a report who will do whatever a politician tells you to as long as they say it's your duty...

Who knows how many lives Ali saved by taking a stance that helped the political winds shift towards peace?

You don't know shit from Shinola, Twerp.
Yes I do…You are shit and Clarence Thomas is Shinola!

He showed character and stood behind his beliefs and allowed the courts to decide if his religious beliefs allowed him to be a conscientious objector. The man was a champion in more ways than just boxing.
And he won. Meaning his titles never should have been taken.

Forum List

Back