The the slow organized planned erosion of representative democracy in the west.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
In the USA and UK, representative democracy is steadily degenerating into mobocracy. I strongly feel that 2016 will go down in history as a "point-of-no-return" year, a crossing of the Rubicon. Once proud and stable democracies are in the process of being singularly humiliated before the eyes of authoritarian regimes abroad, the medias of which countries are gladly lapping up the crumbling edifice of Western exceptionalism and self-pride. I should think I'll need to dust off my copy of Oswald Spengler's Decline of the West and give it further consideration.

Its like the French Revolution, Robespierre and the Reign of Terror all over again. Who will be the next so-called "non-establishment figure" for the chopping block? The next effigy to be burnt in the bonfire? Whose read will roll next from the ranting and raving of populist demagogues exploiting the grievances of their devoted masses and inciting them to rioting?

Welcome to the new world order. All I know is there is a club that I do not belong to.

That is certainly the plan and eventual goal of the far and alt rights.

They can't win democratically so they want to win any other way they can.

They will never be allowed to do that.

I see this nation becoming a plutocracy more than anything. The uber wealthy wasn't more and more and they'll get it.

In the USA and UK, representative democracy is steadily degenerating into mobocracy. I strongly feel that 2016 will go down in history as a "point-of-no-return" year, a crossing of the Rubicon. Once proud and stable democracies are in the process of being singularly humiliated before the eyes of authoritarian regimes abroad, the medias of which countries are gladly lapping up the crumbling edifice of Western exceptionalism and self-pride. I should think I'll need to dust off my copy of Oswald Spengler's Decline of the West and give it further consideration.

Its like the French Revolution, Robespierre and the Reign of Terror all over again. Who will be the next so-called "non-establishment figure" for the chopping block? The next effigy to be burnt in the bonfire? Whose read will roll next from the ranting and raving of populist demagogues exploiting the grievances of their devoted masses and inciting them to rioting?

Welcome to the new world order. All I know is there is a club that I do not belong to.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

alt rights..
Jesus H Christ
birdbrain is leaving out the whole quote, which is a violation. And Jesus would condemn the far and alt right for their lack of Christian heart and values.

"That is certainly the plan and eventual goal of the far and alt rights.

They will never be allowed to do that."

alt rights..
Jesus H Christ
birdbrain is leaving out the whole quote, which is a violation. And Jesus would condemn the far and alt right for their lack of Christian heart and values.

Fuck you rat.

alt rights..
Jesus H Christ

Fuck you rat.
Get it rat :lol:

Why do you hate American democracy so much you want to be a pal with the Russians.

Forum List

Back