The Stench Of Corruption Surrounds Rep Swalwell

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Besides the stench of rotten eggs.....there is the smell of corruption surrounding Rep Eric Swalwell....better known as Representative Fart.

This is the guy that slept with Fang Fang....a Chinese spy, for 10 years.

6o4a27.jpg

Besides the stench of rotten eggs.....there is the smell of corruption surrounding Rep Eric Swalwell....better known as Representative Fart.

This is the guy that slept with Fang Fang....a Chinese spy, for 10 years.

View attachment 675338

What about the russian irls who fucked her way thru the NRA?

You know this spy...

Swalwell is a soulless grifter that shits itself on camera, for our amusement, and sold out the US for a shot of some asian snatch. He's in that 2% of Dims that don't molest little boys (that we know of), so we'll give a little credit for that.

Reason no. 4,771 there will be changes soon.

Swalwell is a soulless grifter that shits itself on camera, for our amusement, and sold out the US for a shot of some asian snatch. He's in that 2% of Dims that don't molest little boys (that we know of), so we'll give a little credit for that.

Reason no. 4,771 there will be changes soon.
So, you have nothing but QOP cut and paste crapola.

Why am I not surprised.

I heard about this guy. That he is still in government, and hasn't been arrested, or at the very least, debriefed by the CIA is very concerning.

Is he still spying for the CCP?

:dunno:

So this is who the Republicans have been told to hate today. Good to know.

I hate anyone who compromises the security of this country to Communist China: Swallwell, Feinstein, Joe and Hunter Biden, even Bill Clinton who gave them their most favored trade nation status.

I hope I'm around long enough to piss on every one of their graves.

I hate anyone who compromises the security of this country to Communist China:
All of Xi's agents are instructed to say that, along with all the other fictions they're told to spread.

When Xi and Putin tell you to say different things, which master do you obey?

All of Xi's agents are instructed to say that, along with all the other fictions they're told to spread.

When Xi and Putin tell you to say different things, which master do you obey?

I have no masters. You on the other hand, would suck either one of them off for free.

So this is who the Republicans have been told to hate today. Good to know.
Do you, or do you not, have you, or have you not, ever heard of a honey trap?

. . . are you really this partisan and this much in denial?

Exclusive: Suspected Chinese spy targeted California politicians​

1607306347416.jpg

Clockwise from top left: Fang with then-Dublin City Councilmember Eric Swalwell at an October 2012 student event; undated photo of Fang, now former Fremont Mayor Bill Harrison and Rep. Judy Chu; Fang with then-Rep. Mike Honda and then-San Jose city Councilmember Ash Kalra at a March 2014 event at the Chinese Embassy in D.C. Sources: Renren, Facebook, Facebook

". . . Among the most significant targets of Fang's efforts was Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.).

Fang took part in fundraising activity for Swalwell’s 2014 re-election campaign, according to a Bay Area political operative and a current U.S. intelligence official. Swalwell’s office was directly aware of these activities on its behalf, the political operative said. That same political operative, who witnessed Fang fundraising on Swalwell's behalf, found no evidence of illegal contributions.
Federal Election Commission records don’t indicate Fang herself made donations, which are prohibited from foreign nationals.
Fang helped place at least one intern in Swalwell's office, according to those same two people, and interacted with Swalwell at multiple events over the course of several years.

A statement from Swalwell's office provided to Axios said: "Rep. Swalwell, long ago, provided information about this person — whom he met more than eight years ago, and whom he hasn’t seen in nearly six years — to the FBI. To protect information that might be classified, he will not participate in your story."

What happened: Amid a widening counterintelligence probe, federal investigators became so alarmed by Fang's behavior and activities that around 2015 they alerted Swalwell to their concerns — giving him what is known as a defensive briefing.

Swalwell immediately cut off all ties to Fang, according to a current U.S. intelligence official, and he has not been accused of any wrongdoing.
Fang left the country unexpectedly in mid-2015 amid the investigation. She did not respond to multiple attempts by Axios to reach her by email and Facebook. . . . "

iu

iu

Do you, or do you not, have you, or have you not, ever heard of a honey trap?

It's generally something that only works on conservatives, given their perverse and gullible nature.

Now, there's nothing wrong with being heterosexual and falling for a pretty woman. At least that's how normal heterosexuals look at it. Conservatives seem to be different.

Swalwell, when informed she was a spy, broke it off immediately. He did absolutely nothing wrong, and anyone claiming he did is ... what's the word ... lying.

Now, a conservative would not have broken it off. A conservative would have willingly sold out the USA for more of that honey. I mean, it's what they do, sell out the USA. It's all they do.

Forum List

Back