THE SPENDERS: Lawmakers Release Huge Budget -- (D) Schumer Celebrates...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
"The end of Austerity coming to end."

What Austerity?! The man is a disingenuous jerk. He represents everything folks hate most about politicians.

Congressional leaders finalized a sweeping $1.3 trillion budget bill Wednesday that substantially boosts military and domestic spending but leaves behind immigrant “Dreamers,” deprives President Donald Trump some of his border wall money.

As negotiators stumbled toward an end-of-the-week deadline to fund the government or face a federal shutdown, House Speaker Paul Ryan dashed to the White House amid concerns Trump’s support was wavering. The White House later said the president backed the legislation, even as some conservative Republicans balked at the size of the spending increases and the rush to pass the bill.

Talks continued into Wednesday evening before the 2,232-page text was finally released.

“No bill of this size is perfect,” Ryan said. “But this legislation addresses important priorities and makes us stronger at home and abroad.”...

Lawmakers release huge budget; big military, domestic boosts
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Trump tax cuts = $1.5 TRILLION $$$

Federal Budget = $1. 3 TRILLION $$$$

Donnie better go play golf this weekend and drop $10 Million $$ so nobody will notice.

Trump tax cuts = $1.5 TRILLION $$$

Federal Budget = $1. 3 TRILLION $$$$

Donnie better go play golf this weekend and drop $10 Million $$ so nobody will notice.

Most Americans are gonna pay for this shocking $21 Trillion Debt Hell at some point. The bill's gonna come due eventually. But the Political Elites who've created this Debt Hell, will be just fine. They'll still be very wealthy folks. They won't be effected.

Political Elites like Chuck Schumer will just punish Taxpayers by taxing them some more. And of course that won't solve the Debt problem. Because Schumer and the rest of the Swamp Creatures will continue spending other peoples' money at an unsustainable rate. Only struggling average Americans will suffer in the end. It's actually treasonous behavior. It's a tragedy.

Last edited:

What Austerity?! The man is a disingenuous jerk. He represents everything folks hate most about politicians.

Congressional leaders finalized a sweeping $1.3 trillion budget bill Wednesday that substantially boosts military and domestic spending but leaves behind immigrant “Dreamers,” deprives President Donald Trump some of his border wall money.

As negotiators stumbled toward an end-of-the-week deadline to fund the government or face a federal shutdown, House Speaker Paul Ryan dashed to the White House amid concerns Trump’s support was wavering. The White House later said the president backed the legislation, even as some conservative Republicans balked at the size of the spending increases and the rush to pass the bill.

Talks continued into Wednesday evening before the 2,232-page text was finally released.

“No bill of this size is perfect,” Ryan said. “But this legislation addresses important priorities and makes us stronger at home and abroad.”...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

it's the GOP budget, dum dum.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Yes, and it's shockingly irresponsible. Like i said, if a Communist Democrat jerk like Schumer is celebrating, you know something's very wrong. Hopefully Trump will Veto it.

"Austerity!"

My God, did he really say that? There hasn't been any 'Austerity.' The man is a Communist imbecile of the highest order.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Yes, and it's shockingly irresponsible. Like i said, if a Communist Democrat jerk like Schumer is celebrating, you know something's very wrong. Hopefully Trump will Veto it.

but the tread title is a troll. you want to talk about the fact that at least Dems don't cut taxes when they spend money, i'll have that discussion. it's the fact of the huge giftie to the top 1% and corporations that makes the budget irresponsible.

Donald is the one who wants an absurd amount of $ for military contractors when the military doesn't even need it. maybe we should start by letting the contractors know they don't get our money when it isn't needed. No matter how much money they donated to Donald (or anyone else for that matter)

"Austerity!"

My God, did he really say that? There hasn't been any 'Austerity.' The man is a Communist imbecile of the highest order.

there is no communist with power in our government. try checking out what communism is.

as for austerity, you don't get to cut taxes for the 1%, spend a fortune on military contractors and then tell the rest of us there's no money for the things that are actually needed..... so the radical right can "starve government until you can drown it in a bathtub".

"Austerity!"

there is no communist with power in our government. try checking out what communism is.

as for austerity, you don't get to cut taxes for the 1%, spend a fortune on military contractors and then tell the rest of us there's no money for the things that are actually needed..... so the radical right can "starve government until you can drown it in a bathtub".

There hasn't been any 'Austerity.' The Swamp Creatures have continued spending other peoples' money at an unsustainable rate. Like i said, if your boy Schumer is celebrating, there's something very wrong. He's a Communist imbecile. And you're a Useful Idiot for worshipping him. But hopefully Trump will do the right thing and Veto the awful mess. We'll see i guess.

"Austerity!"

There hasn't been any 'Austerity.' The Swamp Creatures have continued spending other peoples' money at an unsustainable rate. Like i said, if your boy Schumer is celebrating, there's something very wrong. He's a Communist imbecile. And you're a Useful Idiot for worshipping him. But hopefully Trump will do the right thing and Veto the awful mess. We'll see i guess.

Schumer isn't smart enough to be a Communist, he's that dumb. I'm not sure he's smart enough to be an imbecile either.

Republican House/Senate passes a $1.3 Trillion dollar budget ... asshat RW's blame a Democrat.

Fukem and feed em fish heads.

THE END.

"Austerity!"

Schumer isn't smart enough to be a Communist, he's that dumb. I'm not sure he's smart enough to be an imbecile either.

schumer is a Harvard grad who is about a thousand times smarter than you.

but keep pretending, little one. if it makes you feel better about yourself, it's all good.

"Austerity!"

but keep pretending, little one. if it makes you feel better about yourself, it's all good.

I earn more money than Schumer snowflake, here :itsok:

"Austerity!"

the swamp creatures are Donald and his minions.

"Austerity!"

THEN WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN DUMB -- go buy some intelligence.

"Austerity!"

the swamp creatures are Donald and his minions.

You lie. :eusa_liar:

THEN WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN DUMB -- go buy some intelligence.

Are you on the verge of another emotional outburst?

Forum List

Back