The social media purge is the Mises institute next

I remember when I was at University during the first gulf war.

There was a country band that criticized the first Bush administration for using propaganda to sell that war and was protesting it, and the corporate powers were silencing them, just as the corporate powers are acting in concert with the government today.

This isn't a partisan issue, it is about principles over politics.

Back then? The progressives got it, they stood up to corporate power, didn't they Pogo ?

Now? It seems politics are more important than principles.

I'm pretty sure Progressives were all dead and gone by then.

Not sure what your point is here though.
The left, w/e.

Play semantics if that is all you have . . .

I just learned why the left is so gawd dam retarded /. stupid and it's genetic no wonder they all act alike and are so dunce LMAO.

upload_2018-8-9_20-22-45.png

DRD4 And Dopamine: Liberals Are Born Genetically Different, Says Study

We are accustomed to predatory language from politicians, but this issuance from Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy’s twitter account yesterday is particularly telling:

Screenshot%202018-08-07%20at%208.39.44%20AM.png

The Social Media Purge: Is the Mises Institute Next?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First they came for Alex Jones and nobody said a dam thing now did they we saw leftist scum hoot and cheer because stupidity doesn't have intellgience to realize this kind of stuff will make it's rounds to the leftist scum too. It's incredible how fkn stupid u ------------rs are.

Did the Mises Institute violate Facebook's terms of service?

I remember when I was at University during the first gulf war.

There was a country band that criticized the first Bush administration for using propaganda to sell that war and was protesting it, and the corporate powers were silencing them, just as the corporate powers are acting in concert with the government today.

This isn't a partisan issue, it is about principles over politics.

Back then? The progressives got it, they stood up to corporate power, didn't they Pogo ?

Now? It seems politics are more important than principles.

I'm pretty sure Progressives were all dead and gone by then.

Not sure what your point is here though.
The left, w/e.

Play semantics if that is all you have . . .

I just learned why the left is so gawd dam retarded /. stupid and it's genetic no wonder they all act alike and are so dunce LMAO.

View attachment 209501

DRD4 And Dopamine: Liberals Are Born Genetically Different, Says Study

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand here we go back to Eugenics again. It was only a matter of time.

SMH

Forum List

Back