John Mcafee: Social media is designed to censor and control the population

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-8-24_7-58-15.png

John McAfee joins Alex Jones live via Skype to call out social media companies as the monopolies they truly are and remind them that they have an obligation to the American people to be fair and balanced with the use of their services.
---------------------------------------------

And just three short yaers ago the averaggeg idiots thought once again how it was a conspiracy the left would poke fun at those who weren't stupid enough to use their real face photo as an avatar trying to chastize them into giving in and being just as stupid. As NSA was gathering up all the data they can.

Now they have your cell phones, you name it they got you......just don't help them by being dumb enough to say " WHO CARES" or we're already in the system what diffrence does it make etc. It makes a lot of difference to not be a leftist dumb ass.

=======================

My search only pulled up

upload_2018-8-24_8-3-12.png

Just try and search for laws broken by Obama with Google....what a joke...I guess they think we are all dumb as rocks....I dumped Fakebook years ago...the writing was on the wall even back then and it has only gotten worse...

• Banned
Just try and search for laws broken by Obama with Google....what a joke...I guess they think we are all dumb as rocks....I dumped Fakebook years ago...the writing was on the wall even back then and it has only gotten worse...

Mark Z. saying his users are dumb mother fkrs should have told the world then what it was all about. But of course SNOPES and their deep state pricks made sure that it was just oh so " false". lmfao,. ANybody that uses SNOPES well think what mush brains are there already.

Mark Z. saying his users are dumb mother fkrs should have told the world then what it was all about. But of course SNOPES and their deep state pricks made sure that it was just oh so " false". lmfao,. ANybody that uses SNOPES well think what mush brains are there already.

Isn't snopes just the opinion of a husband and wife? Or was that politicfacts?

Forum List

Back