The smartest guy in the room

Trump has been audited for the last 12 years and is in an audit now. If there was something it would be out there

Why would Donald Trump get audited 12 years in a row?
You aren't smart enough sass to answer your own question? BTW in all those audits did he have to pay any fines ???

Eddie you may very well be the dumbest person presently posting on this forum. As for fines IDK....Google it.

No, Edds is a very smart man and a very successful one at that....blinded by ideology? Perhaps....but you will never come across a more genuine person than Edds...I have known him personally for 15 years from another forum and we talk regularly. We may not always agree on things, but "dumb", he isn't....not by a long shot.....

I've read his comments.....dumb as a sack of hammers

Like I have said, I have known Edds for 15 years...we talk regularly. He likes to tweak noses and though you may not agree with him? He is just trying to get some discussion going....he i one of the finest human beings that I will ever know....and we disagree on quite a few things but he has also opened my eyes to a lot of shit that I believed in. He is good people......

Are you an Eddie sock?

Edds is a very smart man and a very successful one at that....blinded by ideology? Perhaps....but you will never come across a more genuine person than Edds...I have known him personally for 15 years from another forum and we talk regularly. We may not always agree on things, but "dumb", he isn't....not by a long shot.....
Yes he is. No one with half a brain throws childish platitudes out there and expects them to be take seriously. But you're smarter than Warren Buffet AND have the time to educate us lemmings. How lucky for us!

You aren't smart enough sass to answer your own question? BTW in all those audits did he have to pay any fines ???

Eddie you may very well be the dumbest person presently posting on this forum. As for fines IDK....Google it.

No, Edds is a very smart man and a very successful one at that....blinded by ideology? Perhaps....but you will never come across a more genuine person than Edds...I have known him personally for 15 years from another forum and we talk regularly. We may not always agree on things, but "dumb", he isn't....not by a long shot.....

Like I have said, I have known Edds for 15 years...we talk regularly. He likes to tweak noses and though you may not agree with him? He is just trying to get some discussion going....he i one of the finest human beings that I will ever know....and we disagree on quite a few things but he has also opened my eyes to a lot of shit that I believed in. He is good people......

Are you an Eddie sock?
I think edtard is HIS sock.

Are you an Eddie sock?

Yeah, something smells like a dirty sock

Buffett is an investor and he has a lot of money invested in the democrat party including a $28,500 per plate dinner for Obama. Lefties whine about harsh language by Trump but Buffett once said that "John McCain needs a lobotomy". It should be noted that Buffett's political feelings are so strong that he disowned his own (adopted) granddaughter because she appeared in a play that he didn't like. Like most elitist DNC contributors, Buffett is a rich arrogant A-hole.

Are you an Eddie sock?

Edds is a good friend and I will stand by him....I have agreed to quite a few posts that you have written and I am a fan of your work but like I said, I have known Edds for a very long time and he is a personal friend of mine and I will defend him because I know what he is like....salt of the earth.

Are you an Eddie sock?
I can't even begin to explain to you as to how much more knowledgeable I am than you when it comes to how real things work....I doubt that your double digit I.Q could even fathom it...so go fuck yourself. I don't have time for "time wasting flaming asswipes.....enjoy "Iggy land"......

Are you an Eddie sock?
I can't even begin to explain to you as to how much more knowledgeable I am than you when it comes to how real things work....I doubt that your double digit I.Q could even fathom it...so go fuck yourself. I don't have time for "time wasting flaming asswipes.....enjoy "Iggy land"......
LOL, spoken like a true Mensa candidate. You fooled no one by trying to prop up your little alter ego drive by smear monger.

Forum List

Back