the sitting president is the most corrupt in history & doesn't know he's alive & he just indicted his political rival ex-president?

what chance do the rest of us have if Trump has been indicted?

we face big problems in America, BUT we are protected by...A BIG GOD!

Remember when Hillary was allegedly corrupt and Donald Trump and his AGs charged her with a grand total of zero crimes? You people just throw the word corruption out there to see if it sticks. Prove it in court. Not in message boards.

• Banned
Remember when Hillary was allegedly corrupt and Donald Trump and his AGs charged her with a grand total of zero crimes? You people just throw the word corruption out there to see if it sticks. Prove it in court. Not in message boards.
prove you're a real conservative!

BIDEN IS SUPER CORRUPT AND EVIL I TELL YOU

I JUST KNOW IT

OKAY, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PROVE IT YET

BUT I JUST KNOW IT

:spinner:
When the FBI destroys evidence you are going to have a hard time proving anything but that the FBI is totally corrupt.

BIDEN IS SUPER CORRUPT AND EVIL I TELL YOU

I JUST KNOW IT

OKAY, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PROVE IT YET

BUT I JUST KNOW IT

:spinner:

Exactly my feeling.

After all, Sleepy Joe has lived and worked with a modest government salary for 50 years, but has multiple mansions and an incredible fortune.

Something just isn't right here, it doesn't make sense. Its like he has a source of income he's keeping on the QT.

Probably corruption.

Exactly my feeling.

After all, Sleepy Joe has lived and worked with a modest government salary for 50 years, but has multiple mansions and an incredible fortune.

Something just isn't right here, it doesn't make sense. Its like he has a source of income he's keeping on the QT.

Probably corruption.
You probably say that of every democrat, while ignoring every republican.
Ronald Reagan after leaving the white house gave speeches in foreign countries for $1 million a speech.

Reagan praises Japan in $1 million speech

REAGAN TO BE PAID $2 MILLION FOR JAPANESE VISIT ...

Ronald Reagan's $2-Million Speaking Fee

Reagan's Fall From Grace : The $2-Million Japan Tour ..

May 13, 1989 — I am told the fee to Reagan will be about $2 million; this one week`s work is more than he earned during eight years in the White House.

Forum List

Back