The Sickness of Anti-White Racism is the Security Blanket of Blacks and Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Racist Blacks and Browns blame their general failure to adapt to the White Man's civilization as "oppression." In this presentation Jared Taylor explains to the low information, low IQ audience and the two angry savages on stage that Whites are too busy paying taxes to support the Blacks and Browns in America to be devising schemes to keep them down, since obviously taxes would be lower if Blacks and Browns had the IQ and skills to actually do something productive.

I support a race war ...

F1-vs-Nascar-Tony-Stewart-and-Lewis-Hamilton.jpg

If blacks and browns hate it here so much, why not move to the any of the plethora of brown countries out there?

I support a race war ...

It certainly looks like it is going to come down to that one day soon. The white people are always being accused of being racist by the leftist liberal activists and actors on leftist liberal TV. As an old saying goes "don't make the white people angry". It will be the lieberal/democrats in America that will be responsible for a race war if it happens. It is Trump who is trying to keep the peace. :11_2_1043:

I support a race war ...

It certainly looks like it is going to come down to that one day soon. The white people are always being accused of being racist by the leftist liberal activists and actors on leftist liberal TV. As an old saying goes "don't make the white people angry". It will be the lieberal/democrats in America that will be responsible for a race war if it happens. It is Trump who is trying to keep the peace. :11_2_1043:

It's not about the color of the car, it's the size of the engine.

`
Anti-White Racism is just a talking point the far right has raised to the level of a belief.
anti-white racism in the news 24/7 as I've linked/pointed out many times
blacks/dems/libs constantly being anti-white--but that's ok for them to be racist
?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahah---you just made yourself look horribly wrong
DON LEMON!!!!!!!!!!
don lemon white men - Google Search
--and I've linked provided evidence in other threads that Lemon is wrong [ as well as being racist ]
and this today:
Lemon: Trump is distracting you from this - CNN Video
and this TOP HEADLINE from anti-white Huff Post:
HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost
and this!!!!! anti-white and sexist:
Dear Fellow White Women: We F**ked This Up | HuffPost
etc etc etc

`
Anti-White Racism is just a talking point the far right has raised to the level of a belief.
blacks/dems/libs constantly being anti-white--but that's ok for them to be racist
?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON LEMON!!!!!!!!!!
--and I've linked provided evidence in other threads that Lemon is wrong [ as well as being racist ]
and this today:
etc etc etc
Stop whining. Pointing out your racism isnt racist.

anti-white racism in the news 24/7 as I've linked/pointed out many timesblacks/dems/libs constantly being anti-white--but that's ok for them to be racist?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahah---you just made yourself look horribly wrongDON LEMON!!!!!!!!!!don lemon white men - Google Search--and I've linked provided evidence in other threads that Lemon is wrong [ as well as being racist ]and this today:Lemon: Trump is distracting you from this - CNN Videoand this TOP HEADLINE from anti-white Huff Post:HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPostand this!!!!! anti-white and sexist:Dear Fellow White Women: We F**ked This Up | HuffPostetc etc etc
`
In your OPINION and opinion are not facts.

If blacks and browns hate it here so much, why not move to the any of the plethora of brown countries out there?
The same applies to you. If you don't want to live in a land with brown people, get the fuck out. No one is stopping you.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

anti-white racism in the news 24/7 as I've linked/pointed out many timesblacks/dems/libs constantly being anti-white--but that's ok for them to be racist?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahah---you just made yourself look horribly wrongDON LEMON!!!!!!!!!!don lemon white men - Google Search--and I've linked provided evidence in other threads that Lemon is wrong [ as well as being racist ]and this today:Lemon: Trump is distracting you from this - CNN Videoand this TOP HEADLINE from anti-white Huff Post:HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPostand this!!!!! anti-white and sexist:Dear Fellow White Women: We F**ked This Up | HuffPostetc etc etc
`
???!!!!
your post is without links/facts
here are some more facts--anti-white racism
ANOTHER black hate crime
here's another--white person fired by blacks for ---------------------------------------------being white!!!!!!!!!
please show me somewhere where a black was fired for being black
Instructor at Harris-Stowe gets almost $5 million in racial discrimination suit

`
???!!!!
your post is without links/facts
here are some more facts--anti-white racism
ANOTHER black hate crime
here's another--white person fired by blacks for ---------------------------------------------being white!!!!!!!!!
please show me somewhere where a black was fired for being black
Instructor at Harris-Stowe gets almost $5 million in racial discrimination suit
:laughing0301::laughing0301:

`
?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON LEMON!!!!!!!!!!
and this today:
etc etc etc
Stop whining. Pointing out your racism isnt racist.
Check your privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back