The shooting of my dogs and the justice system in America

The fact that the op thinks that the Government was involved is a tad bit disconcerting.
It would probably be easier for you to just claim that I shot them myself, or that my friend shot them and this whole claim that government agent shot my dogs is a conspiracy theory, especially since it happened shortly after I started releasing videos such as this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVuKdd8nsi8]society and people are not stupid they just like you do not know where to turn for a solution - YouTube[/ame]

The fact that the op thinks that the Government was involved is a tad bit disconcerting.
It would probably be easier for you to just claim that I shot them myself, or that my friend shot them and this whole claim that government agent shot my dogs is a conspiracy theory, especially since it happened shortly after I started releasing videos....

I do not understand why you are continuing to blame this on the government without any kind of proof whatsoever. How do you know? You don't. You are making quite a leap in order to even entertain this as a possibility.

It sounds kind of random - the government KNEW that you were out chopping wood? They came to shoot your dogs when normally your dogs would have been inside your house? Sorry, this don't add up.

Who are you that you feel so self-important that you believe the government needs to "shut you up?' You are aware that the internet is full of bloggers who despise the government and call Obama every name in the book - why are you "special?"

The government gets nervous when people begin to speak out against them.

And...if someone shot my dogs...the police better not tell me who did it because I, too, would get even with the asshole that did it. My dogs are my kids. Period. It would be the same if someone shot my husband, or my child. Paybacks a bitch and I don't care if I spend the rest of my life in a jail cell. They WILL get what's coming to them.

OY, I tried to get through the video ... too much yelling. You appreciate America more than people who were born here? By calling out America for being a communist state? No, you are a hater. You hate America and it shows.

If you don't get the proper permits, you don't get to do ANYTHING. You were evicted from that property because you failed to follow protocol - kind of like now.

Your other property was vandalized? Most of mine were too - again, how are you "special?" Why did you blame the government for that?

You are crying because you were banned from on-line forums? Follow the rules and don't cause trouble. You will get to stay and the government will not even ask you to leave.

Taxation is like raping your wife???? Who's going to pay for the pot holes being fixed? The roads being built? Schools, police, firemen, rescue ... do you think that God provides all that stuff? Your taxes do.

Man, you sound pretty confused....

God, quit with the yelling.

You want to destroy all religion? Why not allow all of them and not favour any particular one?

The USSR was no good and neither is the USA? Consider moving to a third world country - no one cares at all. You can be "free" and die of old age at 60.

Last edited:
I do not understand why you are continuing to blame this on the government without any kind of proof whatsoever. How do you know? You don't. You are making quite a leap in order to even entertain this as a possibility.

It sounds kind of random - the government KNEW that you were out chopping wood? They came to shoot your dogs when normally your dogs would have been inside your house? Sorry, this don't add up.
Who are you to determine where my dogs should be?

Who are you that you feel so self-important that you believe the government needs to "shut you up?' You are aware that the internet is full of bloggers who despise the government and call Obama every name in the book - why are you "special?"
WHY ME
People may say "what do you mean you are being prosecuted for speaking out against the establishment, in America people are speaking out against establishment every day, even on the establishment media, people even have careers speaking out against establishment" Let me explain something to you... it is one thing to say something like this: "look he's raping a lady, I saw him do it yesterday, look, look look! oh, he's taking off her clothes, oh my god, can you see that?! can you see that? look everybody, WOW! man, this is a bad guy, we gota educate people about this stuff, watch. oooh, wow, this is bad." - when this is all they do, they are actually helping that criminal, by creating the illusion that the criminal is being closely watched to make sure he does not go too far. But when a man, stands up, and tries to organize people with a specific purpose to apprehend the criminal, as I have been attempting to do, that is very different - and for that I have paid the price, a heavy price. over and over again.

Taxation is like raping your wife???? Who's going to pay for the pot holes being fixed? The roads being built? Schools, police, firemen, rescue ... do you think that God provides all that stuff? Your taxes do.

As I state in my video below "before you ask me how will I get money to keep all my promises, ask THEM, how THEY got TRILLIONS of dollars that they spent on WARS for international bankers"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_om6GiszD38]This is what the New World Government means to the world - YouTube[/ame]

KG and peeves what, exactly?

I take it you don't know what irony means.

Another random, obscure and senseless duhs comment erupts forth into the world..there to flop briefly, then die....

Go for it, duhs:

tumblr_m2yb98C43C1qihztbo1_500.gif

Though I'm pretty sure she's a lot better dressed than you are...

Last edited:
Another random, obscure and senseless duhs comment erupts forth into the world..there to flop briefly, then die....

Go for it, duhs:

tumblr_m2yb98C43C1qihztbo1_500.gif

Though I'm pretty sure she's a lot better dressed than you are...
you'e just described this post....

and as always not remotely funny..just like that tv show...

A sense of humor is indicative of intelligence so I'm not surprised you don't see the funny...

A sense of humor is indicative of intelligence so I'm not surprised you don't see the funny...
since you have neither there is no funny just your delusion that it is...

this is funny [ame=http://youtu.be/1mFfAAnu--8]The Three Stooges - 041 - Calling All Curs 1939 - YouTube[/ame]

I can't believe you think a sit com about a couple of successful queers and their neurotic friend isn't funny!

Homophobe!

My heart truly goes out to you, man.

Got dogs myself, a pack of 1/2 rott 1/2 german shepherd, huge dogs. Intimidatingly large, but wonderfully behaved. Most people, at a glance, assume they're guard dogs, but quite the opposite is true. When they're in my back yard, which borders a busy main street, and I've got a suspicion someone's out there fuckin' with 'em, I'm out the back door with the X.D. 10 times out of 10.

Anyway, got nothing useful to add to this convo, so I'll offer my condolences to you. Honestly wish I could wear that fucker out for ya.

I can't believe you think a sit com about a couple of successful queers and their neurotic friend isn't funny!

Homophobe!
what you do or do not believe is meaningless
what is fucking hilarious is that you, a true homophobe would watch a program that promotes homosexuality and then be ignorant enough to call them queers..
the contradictions of that are too numerous to count...

Can we get back on topic?

Or are we going to be treated to yet even more incredibly boring back and forth?

Just a question - not making any demands or anything.

Can we get back on topic?

Or are we going to be treated to yet even more incredibly boring back and forth?

Just a question - not making any demands or anything.
BACK ON TOPIC imo the op is fabricating this story to gain a fallowing....

What better way to expose it as being crap than to disprove it? Blowing it up with garbage because you deem it boring is somewhat lame all by itself, no?

Despite the fact that I disagree with the Op, this is a pretty interesting thread. let the folks that wish to participate, enjoy it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back