The shooting of my dogs and the justice system in America

Did you see this person shoot your dogs??? If you got their licence plate, you can follow this up, go down and press charges if you want, but how do you know the motives of the person who did this?
The dogs were with my father, I heard the shots, I saw the guy as he was trying to flee the scene to his vehicle. My father also said that the way he was holding the gun not directly at my father, but close just in case, that disturbed me as well. both dogs were shot on the right side, and the surviving dog in the right leg, which supports our side that they were simply walking home and not in the attack mode. there are much more facts which I believe I already stated in this thread. if not, I will make a speech, it is all I can do, because it is now apparent that the State police from RidgwayXXXXXX, Heffner, corporal Smith, Sargent Daniels, will not give me the information necessary to sue him, Judge King from Johnsonburg also said that to give a subpoena he needs a name, he told me to try to call another number in Punksy XXXX and they can not help either, I tried to call PA state police in Harrisburg, and they also said there is nothing they can do, they keep telling me also to get an attorney, but I am not retarded to pay attorney, I already paid over $3,000 for operation on my surviving dog's leg and will need the "attorney" money probably to do a bone transplant if possible if it will not heal. local vet suggested to amputate leg, which I could not do.
If lawyers have special privileges over people in this country, then my fight is against the system and not just for my dogs. and the only thing that will bring me relief is the complete destruction of the system.

Last edited by a moderator:
He shot your dogs when your dad was standing there?

What does your dad say?

Most states do have dog at large laws that allow anyone to shoot them if they are running at large and not on somebody's property. And I think in some states, you can shoot them from your car.

Most states do have dog at large laws that allow anyone to shoot them if they are running at large and not on somebody's property. And I think in some states, you can shoot them from your car.

Why in God's name were dogs allowed to run loose?

If you have the plate number, you can run them yourself.

Did you see this person shoot your dogs??? If you got their licence plate, you can follow this up, go down and press charges if you want, but how do you know the motives of the person who did this?
The dogs were with my father, I heard the shots, I saw the guy as he was trying to flee the scene to his vehicle. My father also said that the way he was holding the gun not directly at my father, but close just in case, that disturbed me as well. both dogs were shot on the right side, and the surviving dog in the right leg, which supports our side that they were simply walking home and not in the attack mode. there are much more facts which I believe I already stated in this thread. if not, I will make a speech, it is all I can do, because it is now apparent that the State police from Ridgway XXXXX, Heffner, corporal Smith, Sargent Daniels, will not give me the information necessary to sue him, Judge King from Johnsonburg also said that to give a subpoena he needs a name, he told me to try to call another number in Punksy XXXXXX and they can not help either, I tried to call PA state police in Harrisburg, and they also said there is nothing they can do, they keep telling me also to get an attorney, but I am not retarded to pay attorney, I already paid over $3,000 for operation on my surviving dog's leg and will need the "attorney" money probably to do a bone transplant if possible if it will not heal. local vet suggested to amputate leg, which I could not do.
If lawyers have special privileges over people in this country, then my fight is against the system and not just for my dogs. and the only thing that will bring me relief is the complete destruction of the system.

Why do you want to sue? Why not press charges?

I don't know, but it sounds like they were with his dad, and they had just talked to the guy...if it was right there by his property or on his property, and he really had just talked to them...it's kinda weird. In fact, really weird.

The dogs were with my father, I heard the shots, I saw the guy as he was trying to flee the scene to his vehicle. My father also said that the way he was holding the gun not directly at my father, but close just in case, that disturbed me as well. both dogs were shot on the right side, and the surviving dog in the right leg, which supports our side that they were simply walking home and not in the attack mode. there are much more facts which I believe I already stated in this thread. if not, I will make a speech, it is all I can do, because it is now apparent that the State police from Ridgway XXXXX, Heffner, corporal Smith, Sargent Daniels, will not give me the information necessary to sue him, Judge King from Johnsonburg also said that to give a subpoena he needs a name, he told me to try to call another number in Punksy XXXXX and they can not help either, I tried to call PA state police in Harrisburg, and they also said there is nothing they can do, they keep telling me also to get an attorney, but I am not retarded to pay attorney, I already paid over $3,000 for operation on my surviving dog's leg and will need the "attorney" money probably to do a bone transplant if possible if it will not heal. local vet suggested to amputate leg, which I could not do.

How do you press charges, what is the difference? the police will not give me his name even though they have it. By the way, I think that was the term I initially used with the police - stating that I want to press charges against the shooter

I would go see an attorney. Many will give you a free initial consultation, and will give you an idea of what your options are.

The dogs were with my father, I heard the shots, I saw the guy as he was trying to flee the scene to his vehicle. My father also said that the way he was holding the gun not directly at my father, but close just in case, that disturbed me as well. both dogs were shot on the right side, and the surviving dog in the right leg, which supports our side that they were simply walking home and not in the attack mode. there are much more facts which I believe I already stated in this thread. if not, I will make a speech, it is all I can do, because it is now apparent that the State police from Ridgway XXXXX, Heffner, corporal Smith, Sargent Daniels, will not give me the information necessary to sue him, Judge King from Johnsonburg also said that to give a subpoena he needs a name, he told me to try to call another number in Punksy XXXXXX and they can not help either, I tried to call PA state police in Harrisburg, and they also said there is nothing they can do, they keep telling me also to get an attorney, but I am not retarded to pay attorney, I already paid over $3,000 for operation on my surviving dog's leg and will need the "attorney" money probably to do a bone transplant if possible if it will not heal. local vet suggested to amputate leg, which I could not do.

How do you press charges, what is the difference? the police will not give me his name even though they have it. By the way, I think that was the term I initially used with the police - stating that I want to press chargtes against the shooter

You yourself can file charges. You do not need to cops. Go and talk to the magistrate. If you have the tag number, bring it with you. The tag number will not usually be enough - you will need to i.d. the shooter by picking him put of a line up.

If there was drinking involved, I'd say it's probably a wash. I think there must be more to the story. I know i don't have a good picture of what occurred, and my couple of questions weren't answered.

Hello? Does anyone else see a bit of Tim McVeigh in this guy?

The police are not part of any kind of government conspiracy they usually will not give out that kind of info. You might have not made a strong case by what you told them. Doesn't matter. Go see the magistrate to find out if you can even file.

Last edited:
He shot your dogs when your dad was standing there?

What does your dad say?
My dad was walking behind, the dogs were in front. they were walking on a trail, the same one they/we use each time. both dogs were shot on the right side, and the right leg, meaning to me that they were shot not as they were attacking anyone but as they were walking home on the trail. police determined from which point the initial shooting took place, and that, along with the side they were shot from, confirms my side of the story.

My dad says that after the shooting and as my dad confronted him, the guy was holding the gun not directly at my father, but almost aimed at him as if on the ready to shoot my father. I was there with my rifle on my back (not holding in my hands as he was) within a minute and the shooter started going towards his vehicle.

Last edited:
How close to home? Was it hunting season?

I have gone hiking with my dogs in the woods and let them off leash...but I'm careful about when I go. I don't understand why everybody was armed. Why did the guy say he shot the dogs?

It comes down to...people have the right to shoot dogs that are running loose. It does't matter where they're at, unless they're actually in somebody's yard, if they are running, they can be shot. Even on someone else's property, if it isn't close to the house.

When I walk with my dogs, I don't let them get out of my sight. If they are, I call them back, and they come quickly. But if they are out of my sight and somebody shoots them, I would have no recourse under the law..they are running, and they are dogs at large.

Also your beef isn't with the justice system, it's with law enforcement. Talk to your DA.

If there was drinking involved, I'd say it's probably a wash. I think there must be more to the story. I know i don't have a good picture of what occurred, and my couple of questions weren't answered.
No drinking involved on our side, we just got back from collecting firewood to heat our place, you definitely don't drink when you chop down trees. since all of us do not fit in the truck full of fire wood, one of us walks back with the dog, while the other one drives the car. I missed your questions the first time, but now answered them on the post above. If you want a better picture of what occurred, listen to my speech about how my bar, this same place near which the shooting occurred, how it was repeatedly vandalized because I started speaking out against the system. this video was released BEFORE the shooting of my dogs:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3iSxCX09_Q]Newworldgovernment.net Bible of the New world politics part 2 of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back