The sheer hypocrisy of Dimocrats and Covid

We are seeing a huge surge of the Delta variant at the border as illegals come into the country.

So what we have here is the Dimocrat party trying to shame anyone who has not been vaccinated, and at the very same time they want our borders to be surged by illegals.
If they truly were concerned about the increase in Covid cases they would be demanding that our southern border be secured.

A 900% increase in COVID cases at the border​

The problem is brainwashed functional morons like Trump and you. Get the damn shot and stop listening to crap.

The problem is brainwashed functional morons like Trump and you. Get the damn shot and stop listening to crap.

I got the shot the day I qualified.

The point here is simple, even for you. If Covid is of huge concern to you, then you should be contacting your Congressman and Senators and tell them we need to immediately stop the flow of Covid coming across our southern border. Anything less tells me Covid is really not much of a concern for you.

The difference is, it's NOT a policy with the GOP to see to it that individuals do not vax.
On the other hand the border invasion IS Dimocrat policy.
I’m not asking about written policy I’m asking about leadership and how each side is handling each situation. It’s very obvious that the pushback against vaxing, masking, distancing and our medical professionals advice is coming from the Right. You think everybody should get the shot, so do you agree with how the right has been handling it?

I’m not asking about written policy I’m asking about leadership and how each side is handling each situation. It’s very obvious that the pushback against vaxing, masking, distancing and our medical professionals advice is coming from the Right. You think everybody should get the shot, so do you agree with how the right has been handling it?

Most older adults are people on the right, and the majority of them are vaxxed.

Younger people are likely on the left, and they are less likely to be vaxxed.

And yet you're talking down the vaccine...arguing FOR the anti-vaxxers you cynical bastard

I'm not talking down the vaccine, and I think those who refuse to get vaxxed are foolish.
Some have a legitimate reason, but if that's not the case, then I would highly recommend they get vaxxed.

Overworked border patrol officers catch about 900 per day and an unknown number evade capture. They come from crime and disease ridden Haiti as well as Central and South America and Mexico with some Jihadists thrown in for good measure, Some indications are that the Biden administration secretly transplant illegal immigrants into society. Meanwhile they blame republicans and Christians for the outbreaks and the media is silent about the whole thing.

Most older adults are people on the right, and the majority of them are vaxxed.

Younger people are likely on the left, and they are less likely to be vaxxed.
I agree, but that has nothing to do with the question I’m asking you

Whatever is going on at the border has virtually no impact on the rise of covid.

Ya know what does?

People not getting vaccinated

We have a steep rise of those coming across the border who have the virus.
We're adding a 100,000 city every month now to the U.S. You cannot sit there and tell me this isn't having an impact on our Covid #'s.

Over 170K Illegal Border Crossings In May​

SectorFY20 TD MARFY21 TD MAR% Change
FY20 TD MAR to FY21 TD MAR
Big Bend3,029 14,091365%
Del Rio11,066 53,991388%
El Centro9,936 21,759119%
El Paso14,912 53,695260%
Laredo19,702 50,109154%
Rio Grande31,308 86,367176%
San Diego19,961 50,358152%
Tucson21,189 68,436223%
Yuma 1,703 11,654584%
USBP Southwest Border Total132,806 410,460209%

I agree, but that has nothing to do with the question I’m asking you

Overall, conservative leaders have done a poor job of communicating the need for the vaccination.

My point here however is that if Dims truly believe Covid is as big a problem as they believe it is, they would be pushing along with the GOP to stop these incredible # of illegals entering our country. Why is that?

Overall, conservative leaders have done a poor job of communicating the need for the vaccination.

My point here however is that if Dims truly believe Covid is as big a problem as they believe it is, they would be pushing along with the GOP to stop these incredible # of illegals entering our country. Why is that?
I understand your point and there is a challenge between the humanitarian position that the Dems take on the border and the handling of the virus. They want to help and harbor those in need at the border and protect Americans from Covid through promoting the vaccine and safe practices. I agree the more people we allow to travel throughout the USA both legally and illegally contributes to spreading the virus. So you’re never going to get everything you want. There is always a balance.

I could expand on your critique and say that the Dems shouldn’t allow anybody to travel anywhere in the US and they should make vaccines mandatory, that’s the best way to stop the virus from spreading. But you certainly wouldn’t be calling for that would you?

For the same reason that they don't shy away from buying expensive homes on costal property, while the preach about “Global Warming” and how all homes on coastal property are going to be destroyed unless we, the little people, submit to all sorts of harm to our freedom and prosperity.

The Democraps know that their own bullshit is exactly that.

We are seeing a huge surge of the Delta variant at the border as illegals come into the country.

So what we have here is the Dimocrat party trying to shame anyone who has not been vaccinated, and at the very same time they want our borders to be surged by illegals.
If they truly were concerned about the increase in Covid cases they would be demanding that our southern border be secured.

A 900% increase in COVID cases at the border​

All the more reason to get them vaccinated once they get here.

Forum List

Back