the sharks in the democrat party know something is wrong with biden

Remember when the Trumptards said Biden would never be nominated?

And that he would be removed after the convention?

And that he would be removed right after the election?

And that he would be removed right after he took office?

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.

It's coming, the downside is Harris will destroy your party.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
why are democrats taking authority from jo that others presidents have had?
It's the right thing to do.
Why is that? do they see jo is what we have been saying about him?
Maybe they see that no President should have unfettered power to attack another nation.
I agree with you that it's impossible to imagine that a Republican dominated Congress would do the same thing when their guy is in the WH.
so now no that's not it because if it was the democrats would have done it when Trump was president
Yeah...I'm sure McConnell would have allowed that.
that's not the point democrats didn't do it then when they could have but do it now with "America's choice" in the white house a man who got more votes than Obama did
Because it's the right thing to do and they now have the power to do it.
It will also be gone for future Presidents beyond the current one.
I agree with you that there's no way that the Republicans would the right thing when they have their guy in the WH.

This surprises me, frankly. Defense contractors have come to depend on various presidents launching attacks and briefing Congress afterward. Biden is physically and mentally unfit for the stresses of that role and Putin and Xi must wonder exactly WHO is controlling American nukes.
Weakening Executive Branch power and accruing it to the Legislative side isn't new. They've been competing since day one. The difference today is that some decisions cannot wait for a group of politicians to come to a majority consensus. This could pass and Biden would sign it.

Imagine a scenario a year from now with Biden or Harris in the job and Xi and Putin decide there will never be a better time to acquire more Lebensraum. Putin has already massed forces on Ukraine's border sufficient to strike quickly. He removed them but only after seeing how long he could keep them there. Xi's playing the same kind of games with Taiwan. If both moved at the same time, no way Biden would act quickly enough to stop it.
democrats have put America in a bad spot worse we have ever been.
DIVISION IN AMERICA THAT CANNOT BE HEALED.
and Russia China, Iran, North Korea on the move

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
Maybe they see that no President should have unfettered power to attack another nation.
I agree with you that it's impossible to imagine that a Republican dominated Congress would do the same thing when their guy is in the WH.
so now no that's not it because if it was the democrats would have done it when Trump was president
that's not the point democrats didn't do it then when they could have but do it now with "America's choice" in the white house a man who got more votes than Obama did
I agree with you that there's no way that the Republicans would the right thing when they have their guy in the WH.
It was the right thing to do to stop obama's intervention in Syria and attacks on Libya

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
It was the right thing to do to stop obama's intervention in Syria and attacks on Libya
I agree.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
but why didn't the democrat controlled congress stop Obama?

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
I don't know...why didn't the Republican controlled congress stop Obama?
I'm sure money's in there somewhere.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
Voting Prog is like an addiction. People can not help themselves. Truthfully we have to many people who do not understand debasing of the currency. And to many more who indebt themselves for current pleasures pushing the pain into the future. Inflating the economy makes those payments seem so much more less painful with pay raises matching inflation. If it occurs. But it is to uneven and more people become poorer. And more people need government help if they can get it. And the Progs are there to help. Since they caused it with their agendas and some years later the chickens come home to roost.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
ut it's the democrats doing it to the "NICE GUY" biden

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
So what...Presidents shouldn't have that power..."nice guy" or not.
I agree with you that there's no way that the Republicans would do the right thing when their guy's in the WH.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
I agree with you that there's no way that the Republicans would do the right thing when their guy's in the WH.
The president is the commander and chief who some times must act times when Congress is not in session
So democrat choice now to take that authority from biden which means they know something is wrong with him.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
The president is the commander and chief who some times must act times when Congress is not in session
So democrat choice now to take that authority from biden which means they know something is wrong with him.
So, if you're saying that the President has that power under the constitution (he doesn't) then Congress can't take it away from him.
The AUMF was granted by Congress and can be removed by Congress.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
No. That authorization was never intended to be permanent. Might as well get rid of it now so repubs don't block it's removal later.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
No. Under the War Powers Act, the president has 90 days after introducing troops into hostilities to obtain congressional approval of that action

Biden calls her Maxine 'Walters', and confuses her with another black pol.

Chalk up another moment of confusion for Grandpa Disaster, Joe Biden.
Biden was at the White House for a bill signing event to which he’d invited some Democrats including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) and Rep. Chuy Gracia (D-IL).
While there, a hot mic picked up what Biden was saying, and talk about embarrassing. How long has he known Maxine Waters? Decades? It was a financial-services-related bill, so it’s under the Financial Services Committee of which she is the chair.
But Biden called her by the wrong name, calling her Maxine “Walters” and slurring the title of the bill. Then when he saw Waters, he said “Senator, I hope. You think I’m kidding. I’m not.” Waters is 82 years old, isn’t running for Senator, and isn’t leaving her seat in the House anytime soon (unfortunately). So what was he talking about? Some thought he confused Waters with Rep. Val Demings (D-FL) who is black and who is running for a Senate seat in Florida. Yikes.
You can see both Pelosi and Waters are like ‘what the heck?’ Waters even shrugs her shoulders. Pelosi tries to clean it up, saying Waters has more important things to do.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
No. Under the War Powers Act, the president has 90 days after introducing troops into hostilities to obtain congressional approval of that action
wow
1. obama went over the 90 day period before handing over control to NATO forces
2. are you saying those American pilots flying those bombing runs were not troops in hostile areas?
3. democrats know something is wrong with Biden

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
No. That authorization was never intended to be permanent. Might as well get rid of it now so repubs don't block it's removal later.
but yet they just happen to do it while Biden is "president"
great excuse
doesn't pass the shit smell but great excuse.
I could have expected it while President Trump was in office as much as democrats cried and whined about president Trump's mental capacity. But here you go they did it to jo biden

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
wow
1. obama went over the 90 day period before handing over control to NATO forces
2. are you saying those American pilots flying those bombing runs were not troops in hostile areas?
3. democrats know something is wrong with Biden
The approval that allowed Obama to go more than 90 days is what is being removed.

And so on.

Trumptards are funny.
I agree.
So, if you're saying that the President has that power under the constitution (he doesn't) then Congress can't take it away from him.
The AUMF was granted by Congress and can be removed by Congress.
No I find it odd " not really" that democrats chose now to take that power away from the leftists
hero jo biden.
Unstead of trying to defend this why don't you see it for what it is ?

Forum List

Back