The Seattle Police Department and WA State Patrol just arrested EVERY single Car Brigade Driver from the EveryDay Morning March

"You can't arrest me!"

and yet ... you're wearing handcuffs. How did that happen?!

shocked-baby-look.jpg

I always love when you go to arrest someone and they say "don't touch me" like that's going to work.
What you are seeing is a failed parenting...
..and failed culture ..it's a whole ''system'' that fails
I agree on the leftist programmed cultural decline. That being said, it does not take a neighborhood to raise a child.
...if it were just parents being the problem--which it is partly--then that would mean white crime would be on par with black crime--but it is nowhere close
..culture is the big problem--the whole ''system''
..the parents fail = their kids will be the ''same''' = a cycle = THEN instead of the blacks acknowledging they have a problem, they blame the police and whitey!!!!!!!!!!! ..they ''teach'' their kids to hate whitey/police/cops =their kids the same--on and on

....here, jackass black criminal failure at school/failure socially - is arrested-killed by cops
..instead of blacks doing the RIGHT thing in denouncing CRIMINALITY, and renouncing resisting arrest, they denounce cops/America/whites = the self destructive cycle continues = they keep breeding criminals at a much higher rate

I always love when you go to arrest someone and they say "don't touch me" like that's going to work.
I agree on the leftist programmed cultural decline. That being said, it does not take a neighborhood to raise a child.
...if it were just parents being the problem--which it is partly--then that would mean white crime would be on par with black crime--but it is nowhere close
..culture is the big problem--the whole ''system''
..the parents fail = their kids will be the ''same''' = a cycle = THEN instead of the blacks acknowledging they have a problem, they blame the police and whitey!!!!!!!!!!! ..they ''teach'' their kids to hate whitey/police/cops =their kids the same--on and on

....here, jackass black criminal failure at school/failure socially - is arrested-killed by cops
..instead of blacks doing the RIGHT thing in denouncing CRIMINALITY, and renouncing resisting arrest, they denounce cops/America/whites = the self destructive cycle continues = they keep breeding criminals
Clearly a reset it necessary and may well be in the books. The good thing is that we will know which way the wind blows rather soon.

I agree on the leftist programmed cultural decline, but they considered it a success. That being said, it does not take a neighborhood to raise a child.
..well, it's the whole system--again, when a parent IS doing it right, when he goes to a school with a lot of jackass failures, it's a lot harder to LEARN/become polite/civil/etc = graduation rates are lower --and black graduate at lower levels =fact
...the parent IS the most important part in learning--but, it is much harder with a school full of jackasses
...AND, even if the black kid does graduate and learn, the culture still teaches him cops/America/Whitey is evil --criminality is not = cycle continues

I agree on the leftist programmed cultural decline, but they considered it a success. That being said, it does not take a neighborhood to raise a child.
..well, it's the whole system--again, when a parent IS doing it right, when he goes to a school with a lot of jackass failures, it's a lot harder to LEARN/become polite/civil/etc = graduation rates are lower --and black graduate at lower levels =fact
...the parent IS the most important part in learning--but, it is much harder with a school full of jackasses
...AND, even if the black kid does graduate and learn, the culture still teaches him cops/America/Whitey is evil --criminality is not

The left won the culture war in the sixties. Conservatives did not want to fight all the time.

Now it would seem that the time has come and the sleeping giant (imo) is about to awken and things then can happen rather quickly.

It may have taken 60 years to get here, but it won't take 60 years to straighten it all out and the strategy is clearing out the red menace.

Parents can private school again. That's why the left worked to remove that choice. But it's baaaack.

More footage.

And impounded the automobiles. The "press" was caught fire bombing in Portland, where's her credentials?

View attachment 384710
It's just so sad the type of character's the police are having to deal with now. What I was hearing was years of brainwashing coming out of that woman's mouth. She has been conditioned or groomed in her mind that white's are evil, they are bad, priveledged, they are the man, and every other messed up thinking the woman could apply to those cop's as they were doing their jobs.

The proof - She began calling one of the cop's a "house N-word", so undoubtedly that cop must have been black, yet here he was in her mind doing the white man's bidding by him helping to subdue a Blackman for them in order to take him away to never be seen again (good grief really!!!!!!!). The activist brainwashing is unbelievable, and to be this corrupted in one's adult minded thinking now is also unbelievable.

The electing of that slickster Obama had dire consequences for this nation, because he was a brainwashed racist along with his wife after sitting in a Reverend Wright church listening to racist rehtoric for 20 years, and then he gets elected based upon him being a black skinned, and in thought of as a poor racially oppressed man ??? Unbelievable.

His rehtoric and his wife's rehtoric coming out of the gate, uh was to fundementally change the nation (make it a non-white majority nation - - to equalize it - - by some date in the future), otherwise by using the tools of power to somehow achieve such a thing over time in their minds. It was the only way to end racism. That was their thinking or hmmmmmm was it really ???

Well that was some ignorant thinking if it was their thinking, because the majority of white's aren't racist today (i.e. Obama was elected in the hopes of most black's and white's in America, to now prove that we all had achieved the high ground in the war against racism that was fought for years gone by, and that it would signify the end to that war).......The majority of blacks aren't racist either, but they (alot of black's unfortunately), seem to be easily brainwashed by the activism of the race hustler's in America.

Obama turned out to be a race hustler along with alot of other hustler attributes he had in his propaganda tool box for which he dug around in while holding office. As corrupt as we found that Biden is now, it only shows just how corrupt the Obama administration was in choosing a Biden for VP. We are seeing the end results of that corruption or the after effects of it, and it's shameful.

Biden the race baiter is showing the ultimate affects in which Obama taught him or he had taught Obama about race hustling, and how to obtain power with it or how to keep power with it in America.

They are trained to use the tools of history or the past against the generation's of today, and to exploit that past for the gaining of power, and that's just got to end.

The white's like the Uber wealthy Pelosi and the rest of the clown show does figure, that we the people are the dumbest bunch of idiot's they have ever had the priveledge of having any power over. When will all Americans finally wake the heck up, and quit voting these elitist race hustler's into power ??? And when will the average working class white's wake up to realize what the heck is going on ?? They spew it out of their idiotic mouth's for all to hear, but then it is ignored ??? Well as the streets fill with tears, and the buildings burn, and anarchy reigns supreme in America because of the evil race hustling Democrat's, hopefully the nation will wake up soon enough, and join forces in order to oust the true threats to America.

I haven't heard Trump the business man, our President race bait or race hustle yet. Think about that one black folks, and then turn over to the pages of the race hustling, race baiting Democrats in order to truly see the game that's being played on you. Bidens race hustling/race baiting is off the chain.

Vote your pocket books people, and vote Trump. He could care less about what color a person is, he just wants what's best for all American's just as it has been proven now.

Don't be fooled again and again by the Democrat's. Time to wake up, and to listen to your own ears.

Last edited:
Mother and father are shot dead 'by teen gunman' who robbed them and America learns it from the UK media.

They had 5 children. Death penalty. He's an "adult."

It only takes a neighborhood or village if a group is trying to control the outcomes of the thinking that will be ingrained within the child at a later date. It is a serious problem in today's societal thinking, but a win for those who are building an army of those in which they hope will apply that thinking well into the future. Ok, but what is the messages being taught ??? By the looks of things it ain't good.

Remember the concept can be used in the religious relms, the somewhat religious relms, and many other relms to be a force for good in other words to come as a result of, but first it must be recognized as to what is truly good, and what is truly bad or evil before applying the concept of group think unto the children of America's future. The only text book for this understanding is our "Holy Bible". It has been around for centuries, and it never supports or advocates bad as being somehow good, but it serves as a warning against those things that are bad, and it shows us the truth in the differences there of. You have the freedom to take it or leave it laying upon the shelf, and it is my hopes that it is taken off the shelf and read.

Last edited:
View attachment 384739View attachment 384743View attachment 384740
C-sm3P8W0AAdG-J

Cultural Marxism and Islamic Fundamentalism have partnered.

The one ???

Anything anti-American must be looked at by our state department, and if a threat to our way of life here is determined by the looking into it, then appropriate measures should be taken no matter how much counter protesting or anti-American propaganda takes place.

Forum List

Back