The Santa Claus Syndrome

You are one to criticize making fun of different flocks. That's all you do. You are no different than Czernobog. You are one in the same. Your argument for your faith is an attack against someone else's.

Thank you, you just described Christianity:
"Your argument for your faith is an attack against someone else's."
The first step towards recovery is to recognize and self reflect through your own words and understanding you displace upon others.
Also you need to recognize when you ask
" is Michael the Moshiach I speak about"
When I merely post Bible and scroll verses it is actually the Moshiach the sages speak about-
prophecize about. Thus you inadvertantly admited the Bible speaks about Michael being the Moshiach.
Nowhere do you see the Temple or Holy City or Bible or Torah portions named after Jesus a non Hebrew name never known, & as required in prerequisites for secreting Moshiach.

And the oblivious person who said IeSous is the Greek and Jesus is Latin in one of these posts never stoped to ask: Why is the character in Latin even in interpreting Josephus, yet Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon, Joshua and all the other characters keep their Judaic names? :)
Actually I believe you are a nutjob who actually believes that you are Michael the Archangel, a prophet, the Messiah. I don't see you denying it. Why is that?

You cannot speak of YOUR faith. You cannot speak of YOUR relationship with God. You can not tell us how God has made you a better person. All you can do is criticize Christianity. You are no different than Czernobog. You are one in the same.

I did answer the question. The way you ask is vague, and subjective and might be coming from your confusing Creation with the Mediator messenger of creation.
A Non anthropromorphic precept has to be described & thus mediation is through that Essence reflected, emulated, and manifested by the top reflection (malakh). HENCE DEEMED "one like God" mediates between that nature and mankind, so man can know it's purpose, path, and place within creation so to best reflect, emulate, manifest that nature and know the difference between good and evil in relation without it being subjective.
The ancient age would confuse these things especially tainted by being thrusted into hellenized and paganized cultures.
Today is the same, we are tainted by foreign bastardized precepts, but also a lack of central platform to reach and teach( a Mikdash) is why people become confused.
YOU don't learn about Judaic precepts through Roman theologians anymore then you'd take flying lessons from a boating instructor.
I'm not the one being vague, you are. Let's try this one piece at a time, with simple yes, or no answers:

Is it your contention that the universe was created by an outside force? Yes, or no, please. Do try to avoid all of the metaphysical obfuscation. It is a simple question, and can be answered by a simple yes, or no. Refusal to do so will only indicate that you are unwilling to make your theological position clear, and I will not waste my time with someone who wishes to waste time with metaphysical babble.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

You are one to criticize making fun of different flocks. That's all you do. You are no different than Czernobog. You are one in the same. Your argument for your faith is an attack against someone else's.

The first step towards recovery is to recognize and self reflect through your own words and understanding you displace upon others.
When I merely post Bible and scroll verses it is actually the Moshiach the sages speak about-
prophecize about. Thus you inadvertantly admited the Bible speaks about Michael being the Moshiach.
Nowhere do you see the Temple or Holy City or Bible or Torah portions named after Jesus a non Hebrew name never known, & as required in prerequisites for secreting Moshiach.

And the oblivious person who said IeSous is the Greek and Jesus is Latin in one of these posts never stoped to ask: Why is the character in Latin even in interpreting Josephus, yet Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon, Joshua and all the other characters keep their Judaic names? :)
Actually I believe you are a nutjob who actually believes that you are Michael the Archangel, a prophet, the Messiah. I don't see you denying it. Why is that?

You cannot speak of YOUR faith. You cannot speak of YOUR relationship with God. You can not tell us how God has made you a better person. All you can do is criticize Christianity. You are no different than Czernobog. You are one in the same.

Busted! You in one stroke proved your intent all along was insincere and in deception.
You have been exposing yourself without realizing to oppose your own belief's source, own basis of faith, your own books, your own characters words & own religion.
You have been caught behaving badly, cussing, flaming, flooding, manipulating mods, lying, harassing & bashing what you claim gleefully is a disabled person, all reflective of you poor teachings which you admited boasts attacking non believers.
You exposed yourself using your own standards, but worse you are now calling and admitting that Jesus who was not written in the Bible was a nut job and Christians are nutty followers of a David Koresh type cult leader.
Thank you for helping me make my point.
;-)
The Fallen Star made them wormwood.

Last edited:
I did answer the question. The way you ask is vague, and subjective and might be coming from your confusing Creation with the Mediator messenger of creation.
A Non anthropromorphic precept has to be described & thus mediation is through that Essence reflected, emulated, and manifested by the top reflection (malakh). HENCE DEEMED "one like God" mediates between that nature and mankind, so man can know it's purpose, path, and place within creation so to best reflect, emulate, manifest that nature and know the difference between good and evil in relation without it being subjective.
The ancient age would confuse these things especially tainted by being thrusted into hellenized and paganized cultures.
Today is the same, we are tainted by foreign bastardized precepts, but also a lack of central platform to reach and teach( a Mikdash) is why people become confused.
YOU don't learn about Judaic precepts through Roman theologians anymore then you'd take flying lessons from a boating instructor.
I'm not the one being vague, you are. Let's try this one piece at a time, with simple yes, or no answers:

Is it your contention that the universe was created by an outside force? Yes, or no, please. Do try to avoid all of the metaphysical obfuscation. It is a simple question, and can be answered by a simple yes, or no. Refusal to do so will only indicate that you are unwilling to make your theological position clear, and I will not waste my time with someone who wishes to waste time with metaphysical babble.

Just admit you don't understand the answer, don't get all Clinton on me.

Added words to the 2017 dictionary:
Webster new definition of "Clinton"=
the act of displacing blame.

Busted! You in one stroke proved your intent all along was insincere and in deception.
You have been exposing yourself without realizing to oppose your own belief's source, own basis of faith, your own books, your own characters words & own religion.
You have been caught behaving badly, cussing, flaming, flooding, manipulating mods, lying, harassing & bashing what you claim gleefully is a disabled person, all reflective of you poor teachings which you admited boasts attacking non believers.
You exposed yourself using your own standards, but worse you are now calling and admitting that Jesus who was not written in the Bible was a nut job and Christians are nutty followers of a David Koresh type cult leader.
;-)
No. I have exposed YOU, HaShev, as a nutjob. I have exposed YOU, HaShev, as an imposter. I have exposed YOU, "HaShev, as an insane person. YOU, HaShev, believe that YOU, HaShev, are the Messiah.

Just answer with a simple yes, or no. Was the Universe created by an outside motivating force?

;-)
No. I have exposed YOU, HaShev, as a nutjob. I have exposed YOU, HaShev, as an imposter. I have exposed YOU, "HaShev, as an insane person. YOU, HaShev, believe that YOU, HaShev, are the Messiah.

No you called the Bible I posted all kind of names. You called my religion all kind of names, and since you rely on my religion and Bible for your Jesus claims you inadvertantly called yourself and Christians insane but weren't smart enough to notice "you were hitting yourself".
All you did was prove me right, that you are a self hating deflector that sees no problem lying, demonizing, & kicking cripples (reveling in harming people you claim are disabled people). By this standard you set you also mock the Jesus death scene justifying the Spitting and jeering. You sir have become the people you so love to point out for deplorable behavior.
You are so sure of your Jesus choice that you reveal your desperations in your words and acts and attempts to remove posts you can't refute. JESUS is so powerful that he needs you to defend him by sand box like behavior and cussing. Jesus is so smart that he doesn't even know his father's name nor his own Hebrew name. :)
I challenge you to bring your idol god to this room to defend himself.
*L*

Just answer with a simple yes, or no. Was the Universe created by an outside motivating force?

I have answered that many times to it's most FINITE DESCRIPTION and I'm sorry you don't grasp the simplicity and are still anthropromorphizing an Essence.
I also many times showed proof of that force in LIFE existing being proven through
David Bohm's and
Kohn's theorems together combine to prove interconectivity and opposite effects.
People call this Yin Yang , Bestow Receive, Karma, Balance, etc....

Your biggest mistake now is using Christian precepts on Genesis creation instead of what it reads that what I'm describing as God Genesis actually says creates order out of the chaos not out of nothing. In other words that nature to form order to make something where we suddenly have a vessel for these processes to evolve to where we are and where we will be that you stasist neglect to see, that Essence to progress to completion is what the Ancient Hebrews are calling G-d. As a reflection we try to bring stability and order and wholeness to life & ourselves. Moshiach is that "Top(arch) reflection(malakh)", completeness(Shalem) bringing order out of our chaos to make us whole and stable(Shalem).
Hence the name of the Holy City is cliff notes to this simple PHILOSOPHY.

I have answered that many times to it's most FINITE DESCRIPTION and I'm sorry you don't grasp the simplicity and are still anthropromorphizing an Essence.
I also many times showed proof of that force in LIFE existing being proven through
David Bohm's and
Kohn's theorems together combine to prove interconectivity and opposite effects.

Your biggest mistake now is using Christian precepts on Genesis creation instead of what it reads that what I'm describing as God Genesis actually says creates order out of the chaos not out of nothing. In other words that nature to form order to make something where we suddenly have a vessel for these processes to evolve to where we are and where we will be that you stasist neglect to see, that Essence to progress to completion is what the Ancient Hebrews are calling G-d. As a reflection we try to bring stability and order and wholeness to life & ourselves. Moshiach is that "Top(arch) reflection(malakh)", completeness(Shalem) bringing order out of our chaos to make us whole and stable(Shalem).
Okay. So, as I am understanding your position, you do not count whenever I refer to the monotheistic religions. Because you do not have a conception of God that entirely different than any recognised monotheistic religion. As I pointed out earlier you have assigned the universe itself as "God". And that's fine, if you want to worship the universe. I prefer to not worship inanimate objects.

David Bohm's and

Okay. So, as I am understanding your position, you do not count whenever I refer to the monotheistic religions. Because you do not have a conception of God that entirely different than any recognised monotheistic religion. As I pointed out earlier you have assigned the universe itself as "God". And that's fine, if you want to worship the universe. I prefer to not worship inanimate objects.

I am More in line with humanist naturalist Judaism (Transhumanism) like Rabbi Wine, or Philosopher Espinosa (Spinoza), but then again, so is the intent of the OT to take us out of anthropromorphic precepts of creation (life) thus remove idols and the many deities for the concept of betterment of life.
Notice the difference in Jews calling the mediator son of man while idolizers use the son of god term. The term "son of" in certain context meant Reflective of. Which is why malakhs, and children of Israel, David, and Solomon were called sons of God. A non literal term meaning reflective of that Essence I described as Shalem.
Son of man distinguishes between a teacher of humanity and teacher of fictitious deities like Baal, who Jesus was claimed the LITERAL son of.
Son of man is a term that also has another purpose in secreting that teacher, because Shalem in actual Canaanite transliteration uses the Man prefix at the end of the name in which we say "Son of" that prefix to describe the region or country of origin they stem
from. For those who don't believe this, David named 2 of his sons after Shalem, one being "Solomon" who has the "Man" prefix at the end of his name.

Last edited:

;-)

No you called the Bible I posted all kind of names. You called my religion all kind of names, and since you rely on my religion and Bible for your Jesus claims you inadvertantly called yourself and Christians insane but weren't smart enough to notice "you were hitting yourself".
All you did was prove me right, that you are a self hating deflector that sees no problem lying, demonizing, & kicking cripples (reveling in harming people you claim are disabled people). By this standard you set you also mock the Jesus death scene justifying the Spitting and jeering. You sir have become the people you so love to point out for deplorable behavior.
You are so sure of your Jesus choice that you reveal your desperations in your words and acts and attempts to remove posts you can't refute. JESUS is so powerful that he needs you to defend him by sand box like behavior and cussing. Jesus is so smart that he doesn't even know his father's name nor his own Hebrew name. :)
I challenge you to bring your idol god to this room to defend himself.
*L*
You are not making any sense. Do you believe you are a prophet?

You said I don't makes sense, but in your cult's claim that Jesus was talking about son of man, he never told you what it meant. Therefore you inadvertantly admit Jesus makes no sense and validate making fun of him, because as you admit he had to be insane. *hit yourself again trying to swing at me*, Because your standard has to be reflected back to your own concepts and reasoning.-reflective learning Psychology 101.

To answer your question:
1)you have to be sincere which is why people ignore them.
2)to ask about prophets you have to know what a prophet is, which obviously you don't, because you refused to listen to the prophets warn about the first fallen messiah the false prophet Jesus.
If you knew what a prophet was then why did you not grasp what a false prophet was?
Example they said the kingdom would come quickly and also the big end is near blunder.
end is near in their era:
I Cor. 10:11 , Heb. 1:2 , I Peter 1:20, I Peter 4:7 , I John 2:18 etc.
The apostles understood that THEY were living in the "end-times."
So obviously we can not be in them today and they were wrongrfalse prophets.
Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 and history of that era show that
Revelation 11:1-3 occurred already in aprox 70 ad.

The Bible warns of all these about false prophets who do not speak for G-d.
Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.

And this is why you can't bring Jesus to this forum to defend himself, anymore then you can bring Santa, because they were liars from the beginning (as warned).

So the difference between kids and adults are as I said earlier, the kids eventually grow up, but by your behavior and imagination in the flying snake, you have not.

So Where is the Church and zealots handling of the opponents of this Santa Claus myth any different then the church of
Scientology's handling of opponents ?
Where is your faith's "Fair Game" strategy any different then the Scientologists tactics? Truth needs no folly or lies nor killing nor harassment, so they reveal who they are by what they (you) do.

Last edited:
You said I don't makes sense, but in your cult's claim that Jesus was talking about son of man, he never told you what it meant. Therefore you inadvertantly admit Jesus makes no sense and validate making fun of him, because as you admit he had to be insane. *hit yourself again trying to swing at me*, Because your standard has to be reflected back to your own concepts and reasoning.-reflective learning Psychology 101.

To answer your question:
1)you have to be sincere which is why people ignore them.
2)to ask about prophets you have to know what a prophet is, which obviously you don't, because you refused to listen to the prophets warn about the first fallen messiah the false prophet Jesus.
If you knew what a prophet was then why did you not grasp what a false prophet was?
Example they said the kingdom would come quickly and also the big end is near blunder.
end is near in their era:
I Cor. 10:11 , Heb. 1:2 , I Peter 1:20, I Peter 4:7 , I John 2:18 etc.
The apostles understood that THEY were living in the "end-times."
So obviously we can not be in them today and they were wrongrfalse prophets.
Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 and history of that era show that
Revelation 11:1-3 occurred already in aprox 70 ad.

The Bible warns of all these about false prophets who do not speak for G-d.
Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.

And this is why you can't bring Jesus to this forum to defend himself, anymore then you can bring Santa, because they were liars from the beginning (as warned).

So the difference between kids and adults are as I said earlier, the kids eventually grow up, but by your behavior and imagination in the flying snake, you have not.

So Where is the Church and zealots handling of the opponents of this Santa Claus myth any different then the church of
Scientology's handling of opponents ?
Where is your faith's "Fair Game" strategy any different then the Scientologists tactics? Truth needs no folly or lies nor killing nor harassment, so they reveal who they are by what they (you) do.
I have no need or desire to defend my faith from a nutjob who believes he is a prophet; the Messiah no less. You can't speak about what your faith means to you. You can't speak about what God means to you. Your only mission here is to attack MY religion. You are a fake; a phony; a nutjob; a subversive. Are you feeling me?

Forum List

Back