The Same Karen’s Who’d Call the Cops If They Saw a Jogger on the Beach

I sort of knew that the whole Corona Panic would disappear in a flash.

But I never thought that the great George Floyd would be the impetus to move past it

Serial followers. The unthinking core. Every society needs them.

npc.jpg

Who is Karen?

“Karen” has become social media shorthand meaning a middle-aged white woman — potentially with an asymmetric haircut a la 2009 Kate Gosselin — who makes a big fuss, and is not-so-blissfully ignorant. While the origins of “Karen” are oft debated, some point to Dane Cook’s 2005 bit about the lamest gal in a group of friends being named Karen, others to the “Mean Girls” character played by Amanda Seyfried who is admonished for asking pal Cady (Lindsay Lohan) how she can be from Africa if she’s white. Some view it as a righteous motivator for the creation of Black Twitter — the world wide web knows a Karen when it sees one."

Are the same ones who say we need more mass protests. How many times did the Karen’s tell us about the 1918 Liberty Loan parade in Philadelphia that led to thousands of deaths?

The Left wonders why their considered jokers that nobody listens to.

Uber Karen

JUNE 3, 2020

SEEN ON FACEBOOK: “The same Karens who were calling the cops on you for not social distancing are now out in crowds carrying signs saying Abolish Police in ‘solidarity.’ We live in deepy serious, deeply unserious times.”
I’m beginning to think that our problems revolve around a self-reinforcing Karen/media hysteria loop.

And my favorite.?.. lets throw shit at old white guys to end Wacial Opwession ....call the police !! Call the police!!!! rotflmao

No friggin idea what it was but I want one to

SUnT4XH3.jpeg

Are the same ones who say we need more mass protests. How many times did the Karen’s tell us about the 1918 Liberty Loan parade in Philadelphia that led to thousands of deaths?

Uber Karen

JUNE 3, 2020

SEEN ON FACEBOOK: “The same Karens who were calling the cops on you for not social distancing are now out in crowds carrying signs saying Abolish Police in ‘solidarity.’ We live in deepy serious, deeply unserious times.”
I’m beginning to think that our problems revolve around a self-reinforcing Karen/media hysteria loop.

And my favorite.?.. lets throw shit at old white guys to end Wacial Opwession ....call the police !! Call the police!!!! rotflmao

View attachment 345462

Never interrupt your opponent while they are busy destroying themselves.

Uber Karen

JUNE 3, 2020

View attachment 345462

Never interrupt your opponent while they are busy destroying themselves.

Let em kill and burn each other out

I agree whole heartedly. I believe in a peoples right to self determination. This is the kind of community they want. The leaders they chose gave it to them. They deserve every bit of it. And I'm content to let them have it.

Who is Karen?

I Understand that it is the latest nick-name that the bearded little putin's poodles with guns call intelligent white women who don't support them. It's just more of the bullshit that these thugs spread on the internet. Somebody out there thinks he's clever.

Who is Karen?

I Understand that it is the latest nick-name that the bearded little putin's poodles with guns call intelligent white women who don't support them. It's just more of the bullshit that these thugs spread on the internet. Somebody out there thinks he's clever.
The Karen's will learn the hard way if bad times become the new norm.

Who is Karen?

Yep.... Pretty Deplorable if you ask me.

Stuli
Who is Karen?

“Karen” has become social media shorthand meaning a middle-aged white woman — potentially with an asymmetric haircut a la 2009 Kate Gosselin — who makes a big fuss, and is not-so-blissfully ignorant. While the origins of “Karen” are oft debated, some point to Dane Cook’s 2005 bit about the lamest gal in a group of friends being named Karen, others to the “Mean Girls” character played by Amanda Seyfried who is admonished for asking pal Cady (Lindsay Lohan) how she can be from Africa if she’s white. Some view it as a righteous motivator for the creation of Black Twitter — the world wide web knows a Karen when it sees one."

Oh skye

She has issues.

Stuli
Who is Karen?

Oh skye

She has issues.

I wonder why are you so obsessed with me.

Did you take your medicines today?

Forum List

Back