The same forces that drove out Sinema and Manchin are shrinking the Democratic Party

For decades Democrats told their left wing to shut the F up. Now that the radical left has taken over the party they will not be denied their opportunity to cram the left's world view down our throats no matter if it destroys the Dem party or the country. That's who we are dealing with, a hyper intolerant group who PURGE their own moderates.

The same forces that drove out Romney and Haley are shrinking the Republican Party.

Nope.

Growing it.

Which is why Romney and McCain lost, and Trump won.

The rural vote actually shows up with Big T on the ticket, not some neocon RINO.

Not the likes of Mitch the Bitch.

But, since you apparently haven't noticed, those people are being pushed out.

The New Right is a coalition of populists, conservatives and libertarians.

The Neocons no longer have a place at the table.

Now say "Thank you Mr. Trump".
Then we can forget about anything close to a balanced budget or a budget period.

Despite what you believe, you aren't actually capable of creating your own version of reality.

Right back atcha.

The only difference is I actually did the work.

You just accept surface level conventional wisdom that you're bombarded with on the daily.

Which, since you haven't noticed, is virtually always dead wrong.

Tax avoision is a game well played by those in the know.

I'm talking about regular middle class/working class joes who received the biggest tax cut in history under Orange Man.

Not the type who pay their lawyers for loopholes. (Although they no doubt did very well also.)

Hell, even the Dems may not be so brazen as to commit political suicide on that front.

Right back atcha.

The only difference is I actually did the work.

You just accept surface level conventional wisdom that you're bombarded with on the daily.

Which, since you haven't noticed, is virtually always dead wrong.

Case in point: Business Insider.

The kinda dreck I used to read when I was a blue pilled Democrat.

How anyone could make it out of 2020 believing anything the mainstream media says is beyond me.

And I did it for 20 years.

Oh but I know, you're an "Independent moderate".

We don't need to hear it again.

This is CNN reporting that the Democratic Party's shift to the left is helping Republicans. This may very well be the reason purple states are turning back red and several blue states are getting closer to being purple. Progressives have hijacked the Democratic Party and driving moderates to the Republicans.

Democrats are paying a steep electoral price for their leftward lurch. The share of Democrats who identify as liberal has hit a record high, while the share of overall voters identifying as Democrats has hit a historic low. Disruptive activists and members of Congress on the left who have called the Democratic Party “too big of a tent” appear to be getting what they want: a smaller, but more ideologically rigid, party.

Voters now prefer Republicans in the generic ballot for Congress. One election forecast predicts a four-seat GOP majority in the next Senate. Leftist activists have supercharged a perception that Democrats are beholden to their left flank, causing voters to align closer to the GOP than to Democrats on the ideological spectrum.

An MIT Election Lab study showed independent voters became 7 points less likely to support Democrats just by reading a single neutral news article about the presidential primary debates featuring arguments for progressive policy.

hopium.png

That won't last, when people start to see how badly Dementia Don has deteriorated.
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that Trump is elderly and has dementia, therefore, he should not be prosecuted for anything but it's still OK if he runs for president.

Well, to be fair, the Republican Party left her.

In the ditch. ;)
Two things about the primary when voters obviously overwhelmingly wanted Trump:

1. you aren't going to win if you present yourself as being the anti-Trump

2. if you present yourself as a clone of Trump, voters think to themselves, "Why should I vote for a clone of Trump when I can just vote for the real Trump"?

Forum List

Back