The "Safe and Effective" Documentary: Did You Succumb to the Programming?

Conservatives: "Trump did a great job getting us vaccines through Operation Warp Speed".
Also Conservatives: "Vaccines are more deadly than the disease itself, because we don't want this to be solved by Joe Biden."

And the sheeple all say......

Yep. Woman can barely talk but uses her reduced faculties to repeat the programming

A fascinating documentary about the Covid vaccines from the UK. The most compelling part to me is the govt psychological coercion/propaganda program outlined at around the 40 minute mark.

I never succumbed to their propaganda. Too many here did.

Both my wife and I didn't fall for the BS. We're both part of the master race of purebloods, as well as pureskins. No tattoos on either of us.

While the rest of the world has moved on some people are still whining about vaccines

Conservatives: "Trump did a great job getting us vaccines through Operation Warp Speed".
Also Conservatives: "Vaccines are more deadly than the disease itself, because we don't want this to be solved by Joe Biden."
You want consistency or logic from The Following?

Good luck

While the rest of the world has moved on some people are still whining about vaccines

I know of three people whose cancer returned aggressively after shots/boosters. Two have died.

But sure, I guess we just "move on" from that.

Actors who "took one for the team" getting heart attacks.

Wall Street Journal: Pfizer/Moderna COVID Shots Suspected of Heart Inflammation, Thrombosis, Death

Four serious adverse events follow this arc, according to data taken directly from Vaers: low platelets (thrombocytopenia); noninfectious myocarditis, or heart inflammation, especially for those under 30; deep-vein thrombosis; and death. Vaers records 321 cases of myocarditis within five days of receiving a vaccination, falling to almost zero by 10 days. Prior research has shown that only a fraction of adverse events are reported, so the true number of cases is almost certainly higher. This tendency of underreporting is consistent with our clinical experience.

Analyses to confirm or dismiss these findings should be performed using large data sets of health-insurance companies and healthcare organizations. The CDC and FDA are surely aware of these data patterns, yet neither agency has acknowledged the trend.

it's amazing how little faith the Following have in TRUMP'S vaccine

Forum List

Back