The sad truth about the Obama Presidency

I voted for Obama, my venom comes from his lies, not anyone elses. This administration and dem controlled congress are so outrageous, i'll never vote democrat again. With them having had a super majority, we now know what they REALLY are and stand for.

You'll have to be more specific.

The republican party has nothing left in their bag of tricks but lies.

They are a dead party walking.

Some idiot on another thread just called Obama a Muslim, Marxist Macaca.

Not one R will call him out on the lies.

They will just ignore the lies and racism thinking its ok if it said in the defense of their own hate for ANYONE who doesnt vote like they do.

This is indicative of just how lost the party is ,They will accept ANY behavior because they are so weak they cant afford to lose any voter.

They are a completely failed party and will be trashed after the LIES they pushed about the HC bill NEVER materialize.

And zero on the left unless a radical leftist is in charge .........

We have never had a radical leftist in the office you asswink.

Hell you Idiots called Libeman a radical leftist when he ran.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Americans vote, you dont have to like the results.

You see you are not the king.

You are one voter and your ideas FAILED.

The American people saw them fail and dont like them anymore.

This is why you and your party have nothing but lies left.

Obama is what the American people voted for and once the LIES you idiots spewed about EVERYTHING are beaten down for the lies they are your party will be dead.

Thanks to resorting to nothing but lies because lies are easy to proove false.

I voted for Obama, my venom comes from his lies, not anyone elses. This administration and dem controlled congress are so outrageous, i'll never vote democrat again. With them having had a super majority, we now know what they REALLY are and stand for. The slaughter is coming in November, my vote included .......

I gladly send your ass back to vote for the liars who supply your daily stupidity.

The democtIC party doesnt need the vote of a person who wallows in lies.

I voted for Obama, my venom comes from his lies, not anyone elses. This administration and dem controlled congress are so outrageous, i'll never vote democrat again. With them having had a super majority, we now know what they REALLY are and stand for.

Stimulus

Omnibus

Healthcare "reform"

Cap and Trade

Immigration Amnesty

Expanding gubment beyond belief

Etc .....

They aren't trying to hide it anymore, and did you really post with a straight face that Obama is a "moderate" ? :cuckoo:

Stimulus

Omnibus

Healthcare "reform"

Cap and Trade

Immigration Amnesty

Etc .....

They aren't trying to hide it anymore, and did you really post with a straight face that Obama is a "moderate" ? :cuckoo:

If you hate those things then why did you vote for Obama?

I think I smell a fucking liar and its you.

We have never had a radical leftist in the office you asswink.

Hell you Idiots called Libeman a radical leftist when he ran.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Americans vote, you dont have to like the results.

You see you are not the king.

You are one voter and your ideas FAILED.

The American people saw them fail and dont like them anymore.

This is why you and your party have nothing but lies left.

Obama is what the American people voted for and once the LIES you idiots spewed about EVERYTHING are beaten down for the lies they are your party will be dead.

Thanks to resorting to nothing but lies because lies are easy to proove false.

I voted for Obama, my venom comes from his lies, not anyone elses. This administration and dem controlled congress are so outrageous, i'll never vote democrat again. With them having had a super majority, we now know what they REALLY are and stand for. The slaughter is coming in November, my vote included .......

I gladly send your ass back to vote for the liars who supply your daily stupidity.

The democtIC party doesnt need the vote of a person who wallows in lies.

Wallow in lies ? I FELL for Obama's lies and it won't happen again, he pretended to be a moderate in the campaign but governs like a far left kook, no wonder you worship him....

Stimulus

Omnibus

Healthcare "reform"

Cap and Trade

Immigration Amnesty

Etc .....

He discussed all these things during the campaign! He's backpedaled on Healthcare, the current bill is EXTREMELY moderate. Re-intro the public option and it's STILL pretty moderate.

You're listening to the white-noise punditry. He's trying to do exactly what he promised in the campaign. His failure to get it done is what's driving his approval down. His polls will absolutely SURGE next week after the bill passes! You kiddin' me?

Yeah, except that no it hasn't. Intelligence and propensity toward conservatism are inversely related. The more intelligent one is, the higher the likelyhood towards liberalism. It's a fact; Not one that can be proven in any quantifiable way, but it's a long accepted truth in politics.

Don't get me wrong, there are some dumb ass liberals out there. But as a group, the conservatives are the dimmer bunch.

You, sir, are simply full of SHIT. It's your quota blacks, the Affirmative Action crowd, the people on welfare, food stamps, receiving housing aide, illegals with anchor babies, lazy union workers, and the list goes on and on and on of people who are less educated than the average person. The drop outs, the trailer trash, the mouth breathers and the followers. Those are your democrats and liberals. The further one has gone with his/her education, and the more successful they are from hard work and taking personal responsibility to get where they want to be, the more likely they're going to be a capitalist and a conservative.

Last edited:

Stimulus

Omnibus

Healthcare "reform"

Cap and Trade

Immigration Amnesty

Etc .....

isnt it indicated by your confessed change of heart that, perhaps, obama has remained static, if not come to the center, and you, together with many republicans and independents, have moved to the right?

that youve enumerated some democrat platform components may also indicate that you hadnt considered your vote before you made it. what did you expect from a democrat majority government? is this your first time paying this close attention to politics?

Stimulus

Omnibus

Healthcare "reform"

Cap and Trade

Immigration Amnesty

Etc .....

His promises that garnered my vote:

No more earmarks.

No lobbyists.

I'll go through the budget line by line to cut unnecessary spending.

Transparency, specifically open healthcare negotiations on cspan.

End no bid contracts.

Etc ....

The minute he signed the Omnibus, i was done with him.

So smell what you want, the fucking liars here are Obama and zombies like you that say and do anything to support his lying ass.........

Yeah, except that no it hasn't. Intelligence and propensity toward conservatism are inversely related. The more intelligent one is, the higher the likelyhood towards liberalism. It's a fact; Not one that can be proven in any quantifiable way, but it's a long accepted truth in politics.

Don't get me wrong, there are some dumb ass liberals out there. But as a group, the conservatives are the dimmer bunch.

You, sir, are simply full of SHIT. It's your quota blacks, the Affirmative Action crowd, the people on welfare, food stamps, receiving housing aide, illegals with anchor babies, lazy union workers, and the list goes on and on and on of people who are less educated than the average person. The drop outs, the trailer trash, the mouth breathers and the followers. Those are your democrats and liberals. The further one has gone with his/her education, and the more successful they are from hard work and taking personal responsibility to get where they want to be, the more likely they're going to be a capitalist and a conservative.

but... you're a trailertrash conservative...:eusa_eh:

actual stats from districts in the last 4 elections indicate otherwise..:eusa_think:

just who is full of shit?

Stimulus

Omnibus

Healthcare "reform"

Cap and Trade

Immigration Amnesty

Etc .....

isnt it indicated by your confessed change of heart that, perhaps, obama has remained static, if not come to the center, and you, together with many republicans and independents, have moved to the right?

that youve enumerated some democrat platform components may also indicate that you hadnt considered your vote before you made it. what did you expect from a democrat majority government? is this your first time paying this close attention to politics?

McCain was a lousy candidate, but hindsight is 20/20, if i knew then what i know now, i would have voted McCain .......

Stimulus

Omnibus

Healthcare "reform"

Cap and Trade

Immigration Amnesty

Etc .....

No more earmarks.

No lobbyists.

End no bid contracts.

Etc ....

So smell what you want, the fucking liars here are Obama and zombies like you that say and do anything to support his lying ass.........

You are a LIAR , no one who uses the fucking R bullshit of calling the democratic party the democrat party would ever cross the line to vote for a democrat.

Why would I believe anything you say when you lie every day.

No more earmarks.

No lobbyists.

End no bid contracts.

Etc ....

You are a LIAR , no one who uses the fucking R bullshit of calling the democratic party the democrat party would ever cross the line to vote for a democrat.

When you swallow crap, you ain't going to dump gold bricks. Stop scooping out turds from Obama's toilet.

No more earmarks.

No lobbyists.

End no bid contracts.

Etc ....

When you swallow crap, you ain't going to dump gold bricks. Stop scooping out turds from Obama's toilet.

You gonna claim you voted for Obama too?

No more earmarks.

No lobbyists.

End no bid contracts.

Etc ....

Was that engrish ? ........

1) I'm not a registered R.

2) I don't care if you believe me, i'm not trying to convince you of anything. If you choose to not believe that Obama isn't the liar that he is, that's your problem ......

Right, intelligence as measured by who?

The academic liberal left of course.

Go fuck yourself stupid

Don't know where this quote came from but IMO it sums things up pretty well:

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The public can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Yup.........but the Democratic Party has always depended upon the vote of the stupids to get people elected. A huge % of their party is made up of dummy robots who only go vote because some even stupider idiot calls them and tells them to go. Lots and lots of people will go out and vote when they think they're gonna get free stuff so they can keep sitting on their asses.

Stimulus

Omnibus

Healthcare "reform"

Cap and Trade

Immigration Amnesty

Etc .....

McCain was a lousy candidate, but hindsight is 20/20, if i knew then what i know now, i would have voted McCain .......

i could respect your opinion. its not stated like the OP, which judges americans as fools for thinking that changing bush's foreign and economic policy was a good idea.

on the same note, however, obama's policies, even the extent he's pursued them, are considerably better than anything that i could expect from mccain.

that said...had we supported the palin appointment with our vote, my thinking would be bent toward the OP's quote on the basis that we were satisfied with such an inferior intellect in as high an office, and willing to subject ourselves to policies which have so recently demonstrated their failure.

Forum List

Back