The sad tomorrow

Sorry to hear that, so my post #34 could be helpful for you also. When you're feeling like a yo-yo, it helps some people to write their feelings out on paper. It could be in a letter form or in poetry form. Or just writing. Whatever.

Editing because oops, I forgot to quote Roadrunner on this post.
Cabbie is an asshole.

He had me believing he lost his child.

When he said he could not talk about it, note I checked "Agree" because I understood that, assuming he had lost a child.

Later, we find out he DID NOT LOSE A CHILD.

But in the meantime, he made all of us that HAD LOST A CHILD have to have those memories come back.

That, in my opinion, is inexcusable attention whoring.

So Cabbie, the cute little boy is just leaving your home or your town, right. He didn't pass away... You don't have to tell the whole story but everyone is worried about him. This isn't just idle curiosity or internet crap. He's adorable and we want to know that he's okay.

I did not tell everyone what happened for a reason. The internet is a very bad place to dump your secrets. Too bad that RR can't understand that.

While I'm unwilling to share the exact details, I will say that Bug is quite alive, but in the hospital.

To everyone exept for the jackasses who showed up to troll, I thank you for your kind words. To the ones trolling;
DONT talk to me for a while.
I lost a child, and, sorry you can't understand that, you fuckin' attention whore.

His first post was saying that he missed his son. The interpretation was left up to us. I also assumed, as you did, that he had lost his son. However, he didn't ever say that he had and now he has told us that the child is in the hospital. We don't know why, so I don't think it's so bad that he was upset and expressing himself but didn't really want to share in the details. I agree with him that the internet is not a very good place to share such things because there are a lot of cruel people in the world. IOW, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, in that he was upset, perhaps drinking a bit, and didn't really think through before posting.

Sorry to hear that, so my post #34 could be helpful for you also. When you're feeling like a yo-yo, it helps some people to write their feelings out on paper. It could be in a letter form or in poetry form. Or just writing. Whatever.

Cabbie is an asshole.

When he said he could not talk about it, note I checked "Agree" because I understood that, assuming he had lost a child.

But in the meantime, he made all of us that HAD LOST A CHILD have to have those memories come back.

So Cabbie, the cute little boy is just leaving your home or your town, right. He didn't pass away... You don't have to tell the whole story but everyone is worried about him. This isn't just idle curiosity or internet crap. He's adorable and we want to know that he's okay.

I did not tell everyone what happened for a reason. The internet is a very bad place to dump your secrets. Too bad that RR can't understand that.

While I'm unwilling to share the exact details, I will say that Bug is quite alive, but in the hospital.

To everyone exept for the jackasses who showed up to troll, I thank you for your kind words. To the ones trolling;
DONT talk to me for a while.
I lost a child, and, sorry you can't understand that, you fuckin' attention whore.

His first post was saying that he missed his son. The interpretation was left up to us. I also assumed, as you did, that he had lost his son. However, he didn't ever say that he had and now he has told us that the child is in the hospital. We don't know why, so I don't think it's so bad that he was upset and expressing himself but didn't really want to share in the details. I agree with him that the internet is not a very good place to share such things because there are a lot of cruel people in the world. IOW, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, in that he was upset, perhaps drinking a bit, and didn't really think through before posting.

He as being his usual asshole self, which is often funny.

This time it wasn't.

Cabbie is an asshole.

I've never had that happen but my daughter was hurt when she was in high school. I know how it feels to have one that is hurting but to actually have one that lost the fight must be hell.

I'm so sorry..

I'm as obsolete as an Apotasourus; as useless as my own man tits.

Can I just stay drunk and not give a shit, forever?

I do not know you nor do I know the exact facts regarding your son but,
Staying drunk reminds me of

Fuck
Everything
And
Run

You have enough people giving you warm fuzzies so I am just going to be straight with you. You are a father and you have a responsibility to be a sober, responsible father no matter how hard things may be right now. We do not write the script that life hands us, we play a role. You talk about being a man, then be the best man you can be. If feeling sorry for yourself and being drunk serves good purpose then I will buy you a drink. Somehow that does not seem to be a good choice. When you decide that you want to man up and accept help PM me maybe I could be of assistance. If not then I wish you well.

I am very sorry your son is in the hospital I hope he gets well.

Not knowing that he was ill I was focused on this statement>>>"Can I just stay drunk and not give a shit, forever?" Having grown up with drunk for a father you touched a very tender and hurtful button.

The offer still stands if you need a hand or someone to talk to PM me. Otherwise I will send prayers to you, your boy and your family.

Cabbie is an asshole.

I've never had that happen but my daughter was hurt when she was in high school. I know how it feels to have one that is hurting but to actually have one that lost the fight must be hell.

I'm so sorry..

You don't need to be, Christ the Comforter has taken care of me and him.

Cabbie is an asshole.

I'm so sorry..

Good. I don't know if I'd turn toward Christ or against Him if that happened.

Cabbie is an asshole.

I'm so sorry..

Well, you'd be miserable and bitter for ever if you did.

Cabbie is an asshole.

I'm so sorry..

Well, you'd be miserable and bitter for ever if you did.

That's not necessarily the case. Everyone grieves in their own way and different people find comfort in different things.

I also lost a child, a daughter, and there is no pain worse than that. Having said that, until and unless we walk in the shoes of another, we really cannot and should not judge. Sharing one's feelings is not "attention whoring" and this is one of those times your mommy told you about - if you can't say something nice, just shut up.

Mad_Cabbie, I hope your son is okay and that you find your way out of the black hole you're in right now.

I also lost a child, a daughter, and there is no pain worse than that. Having said that, until and unless we walk in the shoes of another, we really cannot and should not judge. Sharing one's feelings is not "attention whoring" and this is one of those times your mommy told you about - if you can't say something nice, just shut up.

Mad_Cabbie, I hope your son is okay and that you find your way out of the black hole you're in right now.

:cry:

Fuck
Everything
And
Run

You have enough people giving you warm fuzzies so I am just going to be straight with you. You are a father and you have a responsibility to be a sober, responsible father no matter how hard things may be right now. We do not write the script that life hands us, we play a role. You talk about being a man, then be the best man you can be. If feeling sorry for yourself and being drunk serves good purpose then I will buy you a drink. Somehow that does not seem to be a good choice. When you decide that you want to man up and accept help PM me maybe I could be of assistance. If not then I wish you well.

Not knowing that he was ill I was focused on this statement>>>"Can I just stay drunk and not give a shit, forever?" Having grown up with drunk for a father you touched a very tender and hurtful button.

The offer still stands if you need a hand or someone to talk to PM me. Otherwise I will send prayers to you, your boy and your family.

You "popped off" without even having a clue about what you were talking about Mr Sock Puppet. Next time, try using that large brain of yours before inserting your foot in your mouth.

PS, no, I have no interest in accepting your offer to cry on your shoulder, but thanks for the totally ostentatious, pitty party, you self important jerk.

Fuck
Everything
And
Run

You "popped off" without even having a clue about what you were talking about Mr Sock Puppet. Next time, try using that large brain of yours before inserting your foot in your mouth.

PS, no, I have no interest in accepting your offer to cry on your shoulder, but thanks for the totally ostentatious, pitty party, you self important jerk.
I responded to your statement about being drunk. Maybe you should not pour your guts out on the internet while you are pouring yourself a drink. Then again .......:gives:

Fuck
Everything
And
Run

I responded to your statement about being drunk. Maybe you should not pour your guts out on the internet while you are pouring yourself a drink. Then again .......:gives:

"Infinity."

Forum List

Back