"The Rise of the Violent Left" amazing piece in 'The Atlantic' !!!

You think the rival White Boys will ever be able to kill as many Blacks as Blacks kill in Chicago alone?

No.

Is it possible for Blacks to be Racists and Bigots?

Yes; in fact it's the norm, more so than among any other demographic. It's from jealousy and greed, though, not any genuine sense of justice.

You think Black men will ever learn how to help raise their own children?

Lol stop joking around. lol lol lol That would acting White, and gets you killed, along with other affronts to black Hood Rat 'culture', like literacy, or musical taste.

This is a good argument for everyone being armed at all times, even when they are in parades.

And I can guarantee you that as long as the left has a pass on being violent with whomever they decide to oppose, some bullets are going to eventually fly.
Listen, as long as you nuts play it safe in these small obscure redneck towns....bullets won't fly...now you take that shit to some serious places, then lets talk....com'on, we all know you white mf's are nothing but cowards.....shit eating cowards.....I double dog dare any of you mf's to come metro USA where the real slayers live and play....LOLOLOLOLOLO....but keep it safe in Mayberry, USA....LOLOLOLOLO
Well that's just brilliant. Proud of all the death and violence in inner cities. Just brilliant.

This is a good argument for everyone being armed at all times, even when they are in parades.

And I can guarantee you that as long as the left has a pass on being violent with whomever they decide to oppose, some bullets are going to eventually fly.
Listen, as long as you nuts play it safe in these small obscure redneck towns....bullets won't fly...now you take that shit to some serious places, then lets talk....com'on, we all know you white mf's are nothing but cowards.....shit eating cowards.....I double dog dare any of you mf's to come metro USA where the real slayers live and play....LOLOLOLOLOLO....but keep it safe in Mayberry, USA....LOLOLOLOLO

As long as you nuts continue to act self-righteous and come ready for violence and are given a pass by your leaders and your media, the blood will flow.
Hey, cocksuck, who showed up with Swastikas, shields and clubs? Who even had some with assault weapons? Whose guy murdered an innocent woman with his car, and injured many more? Blood has been spilled. And the good citizens of this nation showed what they thought of your kind. 40,000 showed up in Boston to state that you assholes do not represent America. And you bastards did not even dare show your face.
You moron, 40,000 people showed up in Boston to oppose free speech.

I can but hope cuz I'm a little old to beat up cry baby fascist nazis.

Last time the liberals beat the crap out of these losers, it was called WWII.

ANTIFA are avowed anarcho communist collectivists who only believe in free speech for their ideological fellow travelers and promote violence against anyone expressing non-Marxist political opinions in public. Calling them liberals and comparing them to the allies in WWII is an insult to liberals and veterans alike. They act way more like the actual Nazis than any other political movement active in the US, including the groups that ACTUALLY promote Nazi principles and imagery.
The "anarcho communist" term is one of the best examples of how brain dead these people are. Communism is the absolute polar opposite of anarchy.

ANTIFA are avowed anarcho communist collectivists who only believe in free speech for their ideological fellow travelers and promote violence against anyone expressing non-Marxist political opinions in public. Calling them liberals and comparing them to the allies in WWII is an insult to liberals and veterans alike. They act way more like the actual Nazis than any other political movement active in the US, including the groups that ACTUALLY promote Nazi principles and imagery.
The "anarcho communist" term is one of the best examples of how brain dead these people are. Communism is the absolute polar opposite of anarchy.

Well, they don't have any real ideology or moral anchor, hence their cognitive dissonance and contradictions. Don't assume they're actually anything but a bunch of brats whose only active guiding motive is narcissism and mindless self-indulgence, just sociopaths with a somewhat larger vocabulary than your average street thug.

Well, they don't have any real ideology or moral anchor, hence their cognitive dissonance and contradictions. Don't assume they're actually anything but a bunch of brats whose only active guiding motive is narcissism and mindless self-indulgence, just sociopaths with a somewhat larger vocabulary than your average street thug.
The larger vocabulary part is questionable. From the signs I've seen at some of the demonstrations I'd say many of them can't spell fascist.

No doubt. It's a fever dream. The basic idea is an ungoverned society where no individual has the right to own the means of production. There are so many holes in the potential sustainability of such a system that it boggles the fucking mind that anybody could take it remotely seriously.

Forum List

Back