The right wing committed suicide this year

The smart move for Trump is, counter-intuitively, to pull a Washington/de Gaulle and retire/resign in favor of Pence once it would not count as a full term for Pence to do so.

2016 will be the last year a Republican will ever hold the presidency.

Donald Trump promised many things he cannot achieve. He cannot bring manufacturing jobs back to the US, since those jobs are already loooong gone, and never coming back. He cannot build a wall, and it is logistically impossible to deport even a fraction of all the undocumented citizens in this country. He has zero political experience, and surrounds himself with suck-ups and yes men.

As many of my peers march in the streets, in a show of civil uprising not seen since the days of Dr. Martin Luther King, we the people of the USA know that as Trump continues to fail, the protests will continue to grow. 2018 and 2020 will be bad years for the right wing, and the rest of the 21st century will be a bad century for hate and bigotry.

Most of the people who voted for Trump this year were older whites. These people are dying out.

The GOP Is Dying Off. Literally.

R.I.P., GOP: Party of old, disillusioned white people is dying a slow death

As the country gets more diverse, and less and less white, the victims of Trump's racist hate- people of color, women, gender and sexual minorities, intelligent people. etc.- will become the majority.

America’s Majority-Minority Future Has Already Arrived in Our Public Schools. How Will We Confront It?

This election was the last grasp of the bigoted old white man. Most of Trump's voters will probably be on dead, or on life support, or with dementia, by the next election. In there place will be plenty of educated, diverse, citizens of all races who will be sick and tired of Trump's racism, hate, and incompetence.

The forces of reaction, hate, and bigotry couldn't even win the popular vote this year. And most of them will be dead or too affected by dementia to even vote in the next election. The right wing might have landed a punch this election, but for all intents and purposes, they have already been knocked out.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lame2:

Why won't you create a time machine and go back to the 18th century? Faggot?
Fuck off Matt.

This. The bullshit that had me separate from the Democrat Party.

Just this year.

Grow up.

I still have the values.

I see you are a homophobe, oh tolerant one.

See. This is how it works, ASSHOLE.

I despise racism, homophobia, and all your other phobias.

I care about the poor and the homeless. The infirm. The downtrodden.

The family wandering through the desert , scared, trying to get to America to have a better life for his children.

Those who are dying in wartorn countries, while you fucking tie my hands behind my fucking back and tell me I can't save them.

You fucking Asshole.

I support NASA and your precious infrastructure.

I want clean air for my future family and for them to be prosperous.

What I don't like is for YOU fucking assholes to be telling us what to think, who we are, what we are and what we can do.

You fucking arrogant son of a bitch.

I have seen enough, not just in real life, but on this board.

Arrogance. Insults. Violence.

I could go on forever.

You know shit about me or anyone else here.

BUT your arrogance and ignorance affords I and many others to point out how fucking childish, immature and stupid you are.

Again.
Grow up.

Act like an adult and maybe we will stop ridiculing you.

But you dont like if it's not you doing it.

Liberals will never learn. America has rejected them.
So why did Trump lose the popular vote by 2 MILLION voters?

Why do Republicans own the House, Senate, White House and most of the states?
Gerrymandering for the house

The bullshit electoral college for the presidency

The fact that Wyoming has the same number of senators as California, with 1/50th of the population

Doorman Gonzo, I suggest you study the current state of your failed party at EVERY LEVEL of government. Because you are surrounded with deluded and over emotional Democrats you think that is what the country is feeling.
That is of course completely wrong.

As another part of your assignment, pick any Electoral mapthnd note the small smatterings of blue amongst a sea of red. That means you not only lost, you got TRUMPED.
People deserve to vote, not empty cornfields. It is completely unjust how a vote in Montana counts far more than a vote in California. No other country does this. It should be one citizen, one vote. Period.

Fuck the founding fathers' ideas. These were men who thought that slavery was moral, that guns should be everywhere, that women shouldn't get to vote, that people of color should be massacred. Why the fuck should we take their advice on how to run a country?

The founders built eliminating slavery into the constitution. They allowed women to vote, which was taken away by the federalists when they realized women favored Republican-Democrat candidates. They never massacred anyone, let alone people of color.

And considering your ignorance of history, why should you have any say in our futures?

Doorman Gonzo, I suggest you study the current state of your failed party at EVERY LEVEL of government. Because you are surrounded with deluded and over emotional Democrats you think that is what the country is feeling.
That is of course completely wrong.

As another part of your assignment, pick any Electoral mapthnd note the small smatterings of blue amongst a sea of red. That means you not only lost, you got TRUMPED.
People deserve to vote, not empty cornfields. It is completely unjust how a vote in Montana counts far more than a vote in California. No other country does this. It should be one citizen, one vote. Period.

Fuck the founding fathers' ideas. These were men who thought that slavery was moral, that guns should be everywhere, that women shouldn't get to vote, that people of color should be massacred. Why the fuck should we take their advice on how to run a country?

The founders built eliminating slavery into the constitution. They allowed women to vote, which was taken away by the federalists when they realized women favored Republican-Democrat candidates. They never massacred anyone, let alone people of color.

And considering your ignorance of history, why should you have any say in our futures?
So much bullshit in one paragraph there, buddy.

Donald Trump promised many things he cannot achieve. He cannot bring manufacturing jobs back to the US, since those jobs are already loooong gone, and never coming back. He cannot build a wall, and it is logistically impossible to deport even a fraction of all the undocumented citizens in this country. He has zero political experience, and surrounds himself with suck-ups and yes men.

As many of my peers march in the streets, in a show of civil uprising not seen since the days of Dr. Martin Luther King, we the people of the USA know that as Trump continues to fail, the protests will continue to grow. 2018 and 2020 will be bad years for the right wing, and the rest of the 21st century will be a bad century for hate and bigotry.

Most of the people who voted for Trump this year were older whites. These people are dying out.

As the country gets more diverse, and less and less white, the victims of Trump's racist hate- people of color, women, gender and sexual minorities, intelligent people. etc.- will become the majority.

America’s Majority-Minority Future Has Already Arrived in Our Public Schools. How Will We Confront It?

This election was the last grasp of the bigoted old white man. Most of Trump's voters will probably be on dead, or on life support, or with dementia, by the next election. In there place will be plenty of educated, diverse, citizens of all races who will be sick and tired of Trump's racism, hate, and incompetence.

The forces of reaction, hate, and bigotry couldn't even win the popular vote this year. And most of them will be dead or too affected by dementia to even vote in the next election. The right wing might have landed a punch this election, but for all intents and purposes, they have already been knocked out.
Most people won't even vote in the next midterms. Stop protesting start voting. You should have worked this hard to get hillary elected.

The number of registered Republicans, as well as their typical voting base (old white men) has gone WAAAY down.

The gop gains in the legislature are due to gerrymandering, and will be short lived after the 2020 census

The monumental fall of the Republican Party

Current day fucked up youth, who need to live in their mother's basement and rely on her health insurance because they are too stupid to earn their own, will, eventually become Republican voters, as soon as they realize that the Democratic Party has done nothing but take them for granted and disrespected them and when they realize that living their life on their own merit is far more satisfactory than living on the leavings on their Democratic masters.

I love it how nobody denies the fact that Trump will be the worst president in the history of the country

Does anyone here have the spirit of prophesy to be able to see that? He could be. He could be the greatest. Chances are he will be average. But regardless, he will be President so we can either accept that and do what we can to make this country better. Or we can live in denial and scratch our heads on why no one listens to us

Demographics are what they are. Cons will deny the reality you describe because it feels like they get to go back to 1950 once again. But they word is 'once' again. That world is in it's twilight, the population has changed. This was a bizarre election that saw the popular vote go to the Democrat and a razor thin win in the Electoral College. Angst and anger carry the day now and then. But not as a normal thing.

The Democrats will reconnect with their original base, the white working class, and in 2018 they'll take back the Congress and make p.o.shit trump's last two years a dead stick, if not impeach him. He'll be a lame duck for two straight years. Republicans will be frantically passing all kinds of their draconian shit in the next two years but just as they rave about 'rolling back' whatever the Democrats did prior, the Democrats will roll back or defund whatever the cons do now.

It's a slow death but conservatism is living on borrowed time. They made one last frantic dash to the surface for one last gasp of air, but the weight around their ankle, the change in the electorate, will pull them down for good soon enough.
Wow. I don't doubt you actually think this way.....

The razor thin margin was the popular vote as the EC was a blowout. If you cannot get that right, I don't think the world will have to concern themselves with your other nonsensical forecasting.

The House will go more red in two years, and the Senate will have many more Democrat seats up for election than the Republicans.

If those people who supported Trump were smart, they'd start pushing for a midterm blowout.

When you have a veto proof Congress, there really is no need for holding the Presidency.

Judicial nominations

Is Trump a Republican? Or a new 3rd party? We shall see....
Thank God, he is not a Democrat.

Most of his political life he was.

Most of his life he was pursuing and killing Christians, until he was on the road to Damascus.

You know, St. Paul. who is remembered by who he became, rather than of what he was.

At least, Trump did not declare that he would fundamentally change America, as the half breed oh so eloquaintly did.

Forum List

Back