The Republicans need someone like Joe Scarborough

So when does he start beating the shit out of the kid?

Is there another part to that video that you didn't post?

I didn't say he did. But he does assault that kid, and liberals are going bat crap crazy trying to make excuses for Ethridge.

:lol::lol:

oh they believe they are being "cute" in this thread about the video.
the thing is they are like a ghost and are so transparent you can see right through them.
so let the circle jerking go on, it is funny to watch.

LOL, don't ya love when the left tries to pick and choose who should be in the Republican party.:lol::lol:

at least Joe isn't beating the shit out of college student asking him a question.

Hey, how much worse can the Dems do for you than the Tea Baggers? Rand Paul ring a bell? How about Sharron Angle?

You really are terrified of the tea party aren't you?
Yeah, right, alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....how-many, are there, again??????? :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml2TSt-WdNM]YouTube - Keith Olbermann "Tea Time": N.C. Tea Party Crowd Thins Out - 05/13/10[/ame]

529.gif

He is a conservative. He is intelligent. I measures his words. He doesn't wear a gun.

The GOP needs to look to someone like Joe, who is not screaming like the far right. The Tea Party is dragging the party farther and farther to the right. It is not going to come out good.

why can't you DUmmies mind your own damn business. Joe Scarboroh works for obie wan.......
Lemme guess.....that's what They say.....right?

:rolleyes:

Hey, how much worse can the Dems do for you than the Tea Baggers? Rand Paul ring a bell? How about Sharron Angle?

How about Rand Paul won his primary?

You really are terrified of the tea party aren't you?

What are you? Some Democrat who knows he will soon be out of a job?

:lol::lol::lol:

....and as soon as Paul gets McConnell's dick out of his mouth, he can start talking again, and he will eventually lose in the election.

If you're talkin'-about Mitch McConnell, there's (no doubt) a conserva-sixty-nine goin'-on, there.

Scarborough is right where he belongs. MSNBC. And he certainly is no conservative.

He is what's known as a "normal conservative" with real values and ethics. Different than the white wingnut loons that make up most of the party today. You know, those fat people who collect Social Security and Medicare but are against the government?
".....real (Old South) values and ethics.", maybe.

The GOP ia absolutely scared to death of the Baggers. I am sure that the next time they develop a platform, the GOP will have to check with the Baggers to make sure it meets their standards of "We are always right."

Scarborough knew how to work with the other side of the isle. Again, he was in congress during the last budget surpluss the country has seen. That was before the simpleton Neocon named George Booooosh took over and blew the surplus.

there's that saying again. "work with the OTHER SIDE" we all know what THAT means for a Progressive Liberal Democrat. it's either our WAY or the nothing.
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV4nDS501Y]YouTube - Sen. Jim DeMint calls defeating Obama like Waterloo[/ame]​

Let's watch Chris Matthew's documentary titled 'The Rise of the New Right'....that should be an eye-opener....NOT!!!! I'm going to watch it just to see how this fool portrays his 'enemy'.....LOL!
He could (easily) have simply re-run the whiners; post-McBush-implosion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]​

The GOP ia absolutely scared to death of the Baggers. I am sure that the next time they develop a platform, the GOP will have to check with the Baggers to make sure it meets their standards of "We are always right."

Scarborough knew how to work with the other side of the isle. Again, he was in congress during the last budget surpluss the country has seen. That was before the simpleton Neocon named George Booooosh took over and blew the surplus.

there's that saying again. "work with the OTHER SIDE" we all know what THAT means for a Progressive Liberal Democrat. it's either our WAY or the nothing.

I took out the stupid Demint video. The truth is, HC reform passed. The GOP could not stop it, just like they haven't a chance at a majority in either house in November. Then the economy will begin to improve which will lead to a second term for Obama.​

I took out the stupid Demint video. The truth is, HC reform passed. The GOP could not stop it, just like they haven't a chance at a majority in either house in November. Then the economy will begin to improve which will lead to a second term for Obama.​

LOL, we all have dreams.
just wait till the Obama and his comrades in arms try to shove down the American peoples throats CAP AND TAX at this time with 10% unemployment, the Gulf oil spill going on, just like they did the healthcare TAKEOVER.

I can hardly WAIT.:lol:

Last edited:
Scarborough is right where he belongs. MSNBC. And he certainly is no conservative.

Just because he's not a screaming yahoo who wants to take the country backward 200 years doesn't mean he isn't a strong conservative. Um, a REAL one.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0307463699/thedaibea-20/]Amazon.com: The Last Best Hope: Restoring Conservatism and America's Promise (9780307463692): Joe Scarborough: Books[/ame]

I really doubt that the Tea Baggers would accept Joe Scarborough as a realistic candidate in 2012. He doesn't possess the "Agree with me or you are wrong..." attitude.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJc8K3P49ls]YouTube - Joe Scarborough melts down throws temper tantrum on live TV[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfiEpvGQ_E0]YouTube - Joe Scarborough - Stunningly Superficial, Embarrassing[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3-yf3oQCbo]YouTube - Rachel Maddow Introduces Scarborough To The Facts[/ame]

He is a conservative. He is intelligent. I measures his words. He doesn't wear a gun.

The GOP needs to look to someone like Joe, who is not screaming like the far right. The Tea Party is dragging the party farther and farther to the right. It is not going to come out good.

And why on earth would we listen to you on what who we need to run as a candidate? You want us to lose. So why would we pick the people you choose? That's insanity.

More to the point, if we oppose your viewpoints, which we clearly do, why would we select someone who shares your viewpoints? Why would we pick someone to represent us who doesn't represent us?

I do not share his veiwpoints on many things, but I do see him as someone that can work with the Democrats and someone who is not dogmatic. It appears the GOP is falling prey to many candidates that must believe the Tea party platform, whatever that is...

I do not share his veiwpoints on many things, but I do see him as someone that can work with the Democrats and someone who is not dogmatic. It appears the GOP is falling prey to many candidates that must believe the Tea party platform, whatever that is...

George Bush worked with Democrats and was not dogmatic. Do you want him back in office?

George Bush worked with Democrats and was not dogmatic. Do you want him back in office?

He did? Give me some examples please.

We don't want to work with Democrats. We don't want MORE government. We like freedom.

Now if Democrats start ending these power grabs, great, we will work with them. But why on earth should we sell our liberty and our children's lives and liberty just to get along?

There is no compromise with deadly policies.

His education reform, Campaign finance reform, the Patriot Act. The Iraq War resolution, Prescription drug plan, Immigration amnesty.

Seriously, were you just ignoring the last 10 years?

His education reform, Campaign finance reform, the Patriot Act. The Iraq War resolution, Prescription drug plan, Immigration amnesty.

Seriously, were you just ignoring the last 10 years?

of course they were or they wouldn't be able to make their silly arguments of the Republicans not working with the Democrats and call the Republicans the "party of NO".

Let's watch Chris Matthew's documentary titled 'The Rise of the New Right'....that should be an eye-opener....NOT!!!! I'm going to watch it just to see how this fool portrays his 'enemy'.....LOL!

It will be interesting to see how extreme right wing wackos justify the craziness.
Ya' gotta figure....when people get-involved with politics....for the first-time-in-their-Life....they expect immediate-results; typical rookie-mistake.

They'll either learn/mature, from their first-election....or, they'll go back to Reality T.V. & Jerry Springer (or, whatever it was they watched, during the day, before they started crashin' Town Hall meetings).​

Forum List

Back