The Republican Party Is The Inclusive Party

I would never lower myself to the vermin of a dem or repug. Sorry. Move onto lesser abled thinkers.

At the moment, Dallas’ total crime rate is 83% higher than the national average. Moreover, the violent crime rate is 118% higher, and the property crime rate is 76% up. Dallas is safer than just 5% of other American cities and its crime rate jumped by 3% year-over-year.

It's amazingly ironic that you think this fact somehow serves you well.

Your apathy and lack of self-awareness is encountering downright dangerous levels of delusion.

Clearly.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Half of Hispanic American citizens are now laughing at you.

And many of them are situated along the southern border.

And they're not happy with Biden's border crisis.

But you continue on with your white leftist privilege.

We welcome all - blacks, Hispanics, women, minorities and, yes, even Democrats. We especially welcome all of those who want to bring back law and order, fiscal responsibility, closing the open borders, and give children back to their parents. That obviously isn't Democrats.

That's one black racist Republican asshole.

Lol inclusive of people who support hatred and vengeance against groups of people that include the majority of Americans and most of the world
We realize there are certain types of people who are too stupid to realize which political party is best for America.

The Founding Fathers were right. Only the smart people should be allowed to vote.

It's a little more complicated than that.

But I would find it difficult to argue that being well informed, and not a brainwashed Leftist media tool - certainly effectively assists in summoning up the truth.

We welcome all - blacks, Hispanics, women, minorities and, yes, even Democrats. We especially welcome all of those who want to bring back law and order, fiscal responsibility, closing the open borders, and give children back to their parents. That obviously isn't Democrats.

We have diversity of opinion.

Democrats only have diversity of color, but they all must have the exact same opinion., just like Nazis.

Half of Hispanic American citizens are now laughing at you.

And many of them are situated along the southern border.

And they're not happy with Biden's border crisis.

But you continue on with your white leftist privilege.

Their Cult won't tell them this, but Democrats are losing the Hispanic and AA voters at what would be an alarming rate.
If they knew.

Liz Cheney needs to learn what loyalty is.

Honestly, I don't even think it's that.
She was an elected official who lost the confidence of her Constituency.
They didn't reelect her.

That's it.
A politician wasn't reelected.

Last edited:

lol

The Republican party is the party of lies – the thread premise is proof of that.

Forum List

Back