The reason Democrats are targeting "assault" rifles

I think it's that Hitler wasn't that bad a guy. Just misunderstood, really. Did what he had to do. Can't make an omelet without breaking 10 million eggs, or something like that.
so true-----he was being true to the beauty of the
koran

You have fantasies of putting people in boxcars, don't you?
The man with two big pistols in the air as his avatar accuses others of having fantasies!

Not only that, he slanders them stupidly. He accuses fellow citizens who simply want more gun control as …. communists. This is over the edge, grotesque. Shameful.

I have a semi-automatic rifle, a pistol, a carry license, and I consider myself a responsible citizen. I don’t like having to carry when I go shopping. I want stricter gun controls. I support the 2nd amendment, and I think an “originalist” and proper interpretation of it allows much stricter gun regulations.

Last edited:
I think it's that Hitler wasn't that bad a guy. Just misunderstood, really. Did what he had to do. Can't make an omelet without breaking 10 million eggs, or something like that.
Is that what you think? That he wasn't a bad guy?

There aren't any more dhimmis.
there were in the 1930s -40s-----you seem to have forgotten---my very own hubby was born a dhimmi
during that time.. Has shariah law been changed? --
<gasp> THE ETERNAL TRUTH OF ALLAH?????

The vast majority of firearm crimes involve handguns, not anything like an AR-15. So why are Democrats targeting so called assault rifles?

Simple! Because the vast majority of firearm crimes involve handguns, not anything like an AR-15. It's all about strategy.

After they outlaw AR-15s, they'll wait until the next headline catching crime that involves a handgun, and point to the statistics to insist that now we have to outlaw handguns, too. They'll start talking about the "handgun loophole" and saying that they need to close it. They'll tell everyone that of course we have to outlaw handguns, saying that if the relatively small percentage of crime that involves a long gun was worthy of action, then the remaining 90% certainly warrants action.

Democrats aren't coming for your guns. Until they are.
In case you haven't noticed, mass shootings, especially when they involve children, are much more heinous than the murders that happen throughout the country every day. It's easy to tell yourself "I'll never be in a position to become a part of the crime that causes so many deaths" For the vast majority of people that will be true. However, it's not so easy to watch innocent children die in piles. Most school shootings are done with military style rifles. that has to stop.

The man with two big pistols in the air as his avatar accuses others of having fantasies!

Not only that, he slanders them stupidly. He accuses fellow citizens who simply want more gun control as …. communists. This is over the edge, grotesque. Shameful.

I have a semi-automatic rifle, a pistol, a carry license, and I consider myself a responsible citizen. I don’t like having to carry when I go shopping. I want stricter gun controls. I support the 2nd amendment, and I think an “originallist” and proper interpretation of it allows much stricter gun regulations.
Well, you're wrong, Slappy. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back