The real winners of the ACA

black website, run by blacks, supporting blacks
is racist when it does not help the left
-got it-

fish_bl_3.JPG101cfb00-fc9e-4757-8ebf-3131cfa28758Large.jpg

Watch out people-
Bold print- it must be correct/quote]

nooooooooooooooo I didn't make it bold because it was right which by the way it was, like you, the poster seems to suffer from the same problem you have ... you read things into a person post that's not there ... so to help you with yours and his reading disorder I made it larger and bolder ... some times it helps a retard to understand hat they read when the letters are bigger and bolder ... are you able to understand what I wrote:D

Watch out people-
Bold print- it must be correct/quote]

nooooooooooooooo I didn't make it bold because it was right which by the way it was, like you, the poster seems to suffer from the same problem you have ... you read things into a person post that's not there ... so to help you with yours and his reading disorder I made it larger and bolder ... some times it helps a retard to understand what they read when the letters are bigger and bolder ... are you able to understand what I wrote:D

Funny, it does not seem to help you?
:eusa_angel:
like I said you have a problem too with comprehending so I make it biggere and bolder ... you see it does help you retards to comprehend a little better did it help or does it need to be even bigger

Last edited:
actually they did have a lot to do with writing this bill ... you see if they didn't have anything to do with it then we would have had the public option in obama care ... as you can see we don't ... the republicans wanted it out .... not to worry though come the end of say december 31 2014 we will start a bill in the house come january 1 2015 or what ever day the republican lose control of the house in january 2015 we will launch single payer ... you watch... and the whinning begins

This view its sheer nonsense, no matter how many times it's repeated. No Republicans voted for ACA. Democrats removed the public option to appease insurance industry lobbyists.

May be if I make the letters bigger it will help you to comprehend ... the poster said the republicans had nothing to do with obama care... I corrected them ... no where in my post did I ever say or imply that the republicans voted for it ... I clearly said they had their hands in it nothing more ... I said clearly that the public option was dropped not because republicans like the bill,but to appease them... the reason to drop it wasn't becaue of insurance industry lobbyists, it was dropped because some of the blue dog dems didn't like the public option and wouldn't vote for it with it in ... so to get them on board with the bill the blue dog dems and republicans, we had to drop the public option ....but still the republicans wouldn't vote for the bill ... there ... I said it ... they wouldn't vote for it ... are you happy now ??? even though I never implied they did vote for it now that you have it in writing are ya happy or did you not comprehend this either... get IT
do you understand

The health care industry was very pleased, too. Early on in the evolution of Obamacare, the Senate and the White House cut deals that protected the interests of the health care industry, especially insurers and the pharmaceutical companies. Lobbyists beat back such popular proposals as a public option, an expansion of Medicare, and a requirement that drug companies negotiate the prices they charge. As the eagle-eyed journalist Glenn Greenwald noted in The Guardian last week, “The bill’s mandate that everyone purchase the products of the private health insurance industry, unaccompanied by any public alternative, was a huge gift to that industry.”

Obamacare, brought to you by Johnson & Johnson - Salon.com

Derp.

talking to yourself in front of the mirror, again?
Stuart Smalley of the board

It must be one of those therapy things the left needs to go through, all the time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY[/ame]

Last edited:
This view its sheer nonsense, no matter how many times it's repeated. No Republicans voted for ACA. Democrats removed the public option to appease insurance industry lobbyists.

May be if I make the letters bigger it will help you to comprehend ... the poster said the republicans had nothing to do with obama care... I corrected them ... no where in my post did I ever say or imply that the republicans voted for it ... I clearly said they had their hands in it nothing more ... I said clearly that the public option was dropped not because republicans like the bill,but to appease them... the reason to drop it wasn't becaue of insurance industry lobbyists, it was dropped because some of the blue dog dems didn't like the public option and wouldn't vote for it with it in ... so to get them on board with the bill the blue dog dems and republicans, we had to drop the public option ....but still the republicans wouldn't vote for the bill ... there ... I said it ... they wouldn't vote for it ... are you happy now ??? even though I never implied they did vote for it now that you have it in writing are ya happy or did you not comprehend this either... get IT
do you understand

Derp.

and the repub-lietards go off in a different direction ... if the votes aren't there, no mater who, what, or how much matters ... the blue dog dems constituents didn't like the public option ... without their vote it could have been filibustered ... GET IT !!! no amount of corporate money would matter if the votes weren't there^

Last edited:
do you understand

sounds good to me ...

Derp.

and the repub-lietards go off in a different direction ... if the votes aren't there, no mater who, what, or how much matters ... the blue dog dems constituents didn't like the public option ... without their vote it could have been filibustered ... GET IT !!! no amount of corporate money would matter if the votes weren't there^

Yes, uncle said it was removed to appease the Rs and blue dogs to 'try and get them on board'. Of course they said that because they knew that the Rs and blue dogs weren't going to go for this piece of shit legislation no matter what. Ds get their cover by still being able to point the finger at Rs and at the same time, give the lobbyists/ins/big pharam what they want. Win, win. They are very good at the game.

Meanwhile in reality ...

The health care industry was very pleased, too. Early on in the evolution of Obamacare, the Senate and the White House cut deals that protected the interests of the health care industry, especially insurers and the pharmaceutical companies. Lobbyists beat back such popular proposals as a public option, an expansion of Medicare, and a requirement that drug companies negotiate the prices they charge. As the eagle-eyed journalist Glenn Greenwald noted in The Guardian last week, “The bill’s mandate that everyone purchase the products of the private health insurance industry, unaccompanied by any public alternative, was a huge gift to that industry.”

You're bending over backwards to point at Rs as being the ones at fault. You can't even see the forest for the trees, can you? Poor derp.

Yes, uncle said it was removed to appease the Rs and blue dogs to 'try and get them on board'. Of course they said that because they knew that the Rs and blue dogs weren't going to go for this piece of shit legislation no matter what. Ds get their cover by still being able to point the finger at Rs and at the same time, give the lobbyists/ins/big pharam what they want. Win, win. They are very good at the game.

Meanwhile in reality ...

You're bending over backwards to point at Rs as being the ones at fault. You can't even see the forest for the trees, can you? Poor derp.

Don't get the idiot worked up

He will start with the bold print again

Nah, the insurance companies still win.

Yes, and they will continue to win until we have Single-Payer.

"Single payer" is yet more extortion. Nice try pinko.
Run along now, this is an adult conversation.

Then why don't you act like one?

You posted a boatload of lies that you picked up from some radical tee potty somewhere and when someone makes a sensible comment, all you have is childish insults and babyish name calling.

The role of big insurance and big pharma has been discussed many times. Some of you knee jerk rw's are weeping and gnashing because insurance will be getting less of YOUR money. Some don't want insurance in the equation at all.

Why don't you pick one opinion and stick with it for a while.

Yes, and they will continue to win until we have Single-Payer.

Sounds real good. Then IRS agents can dictate how much you pay, when you pay, and garnishee your wages if you don't pay. Of course, if you don't have any wages, you win.
oh the uninformed, they love to stay stupid shit ... the ones that don't pay are on medicaid they are establish by their income ...working income... raise the minimum wage above the poverty level, then they will pay for it themselves with a little assistance ...or hell how about getting those companies to pay for their health care who pays them next to nothing to work for them ... get those dead beats to pay ... there's two good Ideas ...

I pay for my health insurance. If you want to pay for your own and several others health insurance, feel free to do so. Just don't make a law that requires me too.

Forum List

Back