The Real Reason Trump is a Threat

I don't think you understand or understood what he wrote. What free money? You mean to help pay some bills because of the temporary shutdown for the fake Covid crises that he was unaware of at the time that China did it and that the Democrats were behind it as well?
You mean he the shutdowns he supported and the Republican governors he criticized for opening back up and/or not shutting down at all?

Not even close to what we are talking about duffas.
Of course, you're not talking about it. If you talked about it, it would run contrary to what the OP is claiming about him.

And, when did he say renters didn't have to pay rent? Source please...

Did you live in a fucking cave for a year?

Not because he didn't want to.

The fact that he considers Jews to be "White enough" doesn't make him any less of a Nazi, especially when he channels Hitler about "Blood Poisoning".
Dumb idiotic statement. Actions always speak louder than words. You show anything that would suggest that he wanted to. Go ahead. If not then shut the hell up you Nazi!

You mean he the shutdowns he supported and the Republican governors he criticized for opening back up and/or not shutting down at all?

Of course, you're not talking about it. If you talked about it, it would run contrary to what the OP is claiming about him.

Did you live in a fucking cave for a year?

If you are a renter -- regardless of whether it's in a house or apartment -- you are protected by the moratorium through the end of the year, so long as you meet the following requirements:
  • You qualified for a stimulus check under the CARES Act, meaning that you earn less than $99,000 in 2020, or $198,000 if filing jointly
  • You must make the "best effort" to obtain all government assistance available to cover rent
  • You must be able to prove you are unable to pay your rent due to a coronavirus-related job loss or income reduction
  • You can prove that you are likely to become homeless or moved into congregated housing if you were to be evicted
Makes sense to me. I guess you wanted 40 million people homeless during the winter months. Nazi.
His support for shutdowns came to a halt when he realized they were unnecessary and destructive. Personally, I did not agree with the shutdown once the vaccines were ready. Of course, we now know the vaccines didn't do much if anything. But, that's politics. Now, stop ragging on Trump. He did what the scientists were telling him to do. Biden did far worse once he got into office and knew the masks and shutdowns were a crock. Especially with children and schools.

Dumb idiotic statement. Actions always speak louder than words. You show anything that would suggest that he wanted to. Go ahead. If not then shut the hell up you Nazi!

We saw him put kids in concentration camps during his not short enough presidency.

That they were Mexicans and not Jews is besides the point, it's still wrong.

You know that the president has to sign any bill coming out of congress to make it a law. If Trump didn't want it, he could VETO it.

This is the same excuse republicans gave when Ronald Reagan signed amnesty for millions of illegal aliens. And gave them free healthcare at medicare funded hospitals.
And liberals have not changed their playbook since Reagan. Promise to do this if you give us that, then the promise is forgotten as soon as you get what you want....And, even worse, is that the minute you get what you want, you hang it around the republican's neck as though he can unilaterally spend....

Now, let's take these stimulus spending bills. This is exactly what happened....Dems in the states, and in the Congress were pressuring Trump to sign the bills or they were going to hold up the budget, then blame it on him for the shut down....It is the height of dishonesty to claim that Trump just stuck his hand in the Treasury and gave away billions without any Congressional input....

Pure garbage. Want to know what kind of President Trump would make? Then reflect.
Our choice in the next election is America First or the New World Order. The NWO is Biden's choice. Make a free America your choice.
That's what I'm here for Ram....I believe in America First....Who wouldn't? Apparently you think Biden, and democrats don't, and I agree....

We do know what kind of President Trump would make....

Lower gas prices
Lower Cost of Living
Secure borders
Manufacturing back in the US
Better Foreign policy through Strength
And a more stable America

And these things could be better on steroids if dems, progs, AND a segment of republican's would put aside their hatred of the man, and work with him....

We do know what kind of President Trump would make....

Lower gas prices
Lower Cost of Living

Nope, he really didn't do that in his first term. Biden has taken the actions to get inflation under control. Gas by my house, 2.77 a gallon, bitches.

Secure borders
The borders won't be secure as long as our immigration system is broken.

Manufacturing back in the US
Except he posted a net Mfg. Jobs loss during his first term.
Better Foreign policy through Strength
How was being Putin's Power Bottom showing strength?
And a more stable America
Um, sorry, did you miss the Race Riots that happened under his watch?
And these things could be better on steroids if dems, progs, AND a segment of republican's would put aside their hatred of the man, and work with him....
If he can't build a coalition with people who disagree with him, he shouldn't have the job.

Like when he sent out billions of dollars in "free" money?

Or maybe you're talking about when he illegally told every renter in America they didn't have to pay.

Or maybe you're referring to the farm subsidies he handed out after his Chinese tariffs?
Wait a minute...."HE" did that? How'd that work there Taz? Did he just ring up the Treasury and order them to cut the checks or what? No congress? Because that's not what I remember....

Nope, he really didn't do that in his first term. Biden has taken the actions to get inflation under control. Gas by my house, 2.77 a gallon, bitches.
When Trump left office, gas was $2.39 a gallon, so you're saying that a higher price is better?

The borders won't be secure as long as our immigration system is broken.
Biden could start to fix that immediately, yet he ignores it....He is unfit...

Except he posted a net Mfg. Jobs loss during his first term.
You lying puke, you're conflating numbers that include covid shutdowns given us by dems....

How was being Putin's Power Bottom showing strength?
I see you're into posting lies this morning....

Um, sorry, did you miss the Race Riots that happened under his watch?
You mean the riots that the left initiated, stoked, and supported?

If he can't build a coalition with people who disagree with him, he shouldn't have the job.
To "build a coalition" you have to have willing sides.....And honest partnership....Things liberal progressives that run the Dem party now lack in spades...Trump tried like hell to work with dems, but they only took opportunity to sabotage him, regardless of what it did to the country....You people don't need to be a part of any coalition, you need to be ground under a rock....

My problem is I have too much empathy. It's caused me more than a little grief in my life as people have taken advantage of my good nature.
:laughing0301: You mean like the empathy you demonstrated about the girl that was raped in the girls bathroom by a predator trans boy that you supported? Yeah, I remember your empathy.....

When Trump left office, gas was $2.39 a gallon, so you're saying that a higher price is better?

Um, yeah, that's not unreasonable. Gasoline should be a lot more expensive so we don't use it up as fast. We only have 50 years of fossil fuels left, we need to find something else, fast.

You mean like the empathy you demonstrated about the girl that was raped in the girls bathroom by a predator trans boy that you supported? Yeah, I remember your empathy.....

You mean the girl who elected to be in an abusive relationship, and her father who lied about it being about trans rights?
Yes, how dare I actually get the facts right in a case. It's much better to go around hysterically.

Biden could start to fix that immediately, yet he ignores it....He is unfit...

Biden can't fix the parts that are broken, Congress has to do that.

Until we do, people will keep sneaking under fences.

To "build a coalition" you have to have willing sides.....And honest partnership....Things liberal progressives that run the Dem party now lack in spades...Trump tried like hell to work with dems, but they only took opportunity to sabotage him, regardless of what it did to the country....You people don't need to be a part of any coalition, you need to be ground under a rock....

Trump couldn't get stuff done when his party controlled both houses of Congress.

I personally hope for the Day when REpublicans (who hate Trump more than I do in secret) grow a pair and actually become a sensible party again.

We saw him put kids in concentration camps during his not short enough presidency.

That they were Mexicans and not Jews is besides the point, it's still wrong.
You mean the same camps Biden and Obama actually built and used? Concentration camps. That is a slap in the face, kick in the balls to Jews. Shame on you. Obama-Biden built those cages for illegals and treated them poorly. Trump made them livable.
You know Biden is still using them. And, he’s helping the cartel take them to sweat camps and sex slavery. Yet, you approve of Biden. Not to mention the 100,000 deaths from fentanyl.
It’s not wrong to stop the child’s and match them up with family back where they came from. This is an insurrection attempt to collapse our cities, states and federal government to be replaced by communists.

Forum List

Back